It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets apply Quantum Physics this week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
DG, Ill try to think positive, but this is going to be a little tricky.

I think to be on the safe side I'm gonna mix a little curandaraismo in with my quantum mojo.

Maybe the 100 monkey syndrome will manifest itself as well. That's quantum on a practical level.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That is some heavy stuff you posted there.
As i said, i am just beginning and i am studying it from a layman's view. I'm into the "basics" now, which no doubt will develop into the heavier stuff soon. Here is where i go. They teach you in a very comprehensive way ( even for me, since Spanish is my first language). I have to approach this from the bottom up. The concept is in that link you took me to, however i am not there yet.

Look at this website:
www.universeofpower.com...

As you can see, if you check around, there are classes, mini tutorials, and a regular course. These are the basics. Its really a good place to start. And the support is incredible!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
DG, Ill try to think positive, but this is going to be a little tricky.

I think to be on the safe side I'm gonna mix a little curandaraismo in with my quantum mojo.

Maybe the 100 monkey syndrome will manifest itself as well. That's quantum on a practical level.
Dont forget the chicken bones tied with a red ribbon.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by dnero6911

aiit there God?... once u graduate from that position you'll realize where you are and how it was possible.

[edit on 19/6/06 by dnero6911]
Yes, to me there is a God, and he's in me, in you, everywhere. Where he is NOT is up on a cloud floating, with a white beard, hanging around judging people. The creator is within all of us.

Well now, thats an upgrade from not knowing where his essence is..

But to know why his essence is in you is also important.. because it was given to you, it is not you ...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the link DG, I hope it works for you, I would say that any philosophy that harms no one else and makes you happy is a good philosophy.

I looked around the site and I would say that if you get to the point where they start asking you for money or hitting you up to buy passage on the spiritual cruise...well you're no fool take it as it comes.

Your english is very good by the way...better than my spanish anyway.

In the end we are both talking about the same thing. If you have the time to read the "non-math" link from my last post I believe it'll click.

You may also want to check out the non-ficiton works of MIchael Talbot which are very easy to understand. Two of my favorites are Beyond the Quantum and The Holographic Universe.

You may specifically find his book Mysticism and the new physics very helpful and again very accessable. It's been out for a long time and still in print so thats got to say something for it.

drop me a note if you decide to do the research project I'll be very happy to lend a hand as time permits.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I've always believed that we all are connected on a sub-concious level.
If you look at the need for the species to survive, its easy to understand how we would evolve this ability.

I think we have evolved so that we cant conciously use this link, or else we would conciously use it for something its not meant for... which is why only our sub-concious can use it.

I believe its not our thoughts that change things, rather our desires rub off on other people, and their actions are affected on a sub-concious level to get what the majority desires to be done.

Then theres Bush. He seems to be impervious to it...
maybe it requires a certain level of intelligence. Maybe natures trying to get rid of him.

As for a comment I read earlier...
I agree that the view of right versus wrong is stupid and nieve.
Coming from an atheist point of view, I can see religion destroying religion over it... as their differences are typically viewed as wrong by each other... something I can never see them overcoming.

Me, I just do what is necessary at the time, and try to improve upon it.

There is rarely such a decision as right versus wrong, and when there is, its typically a multiple choice question on a test.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Spiderj

Thanks for all the tips. btw, they do charge $95.00 but only if you have it. I got a scholarship
because i do not have it... but i see what you mean...i would bail out and take the knowledge and run if i am asked for money later on,,,trust me. Thanks for the offer, when i feel i am ready to, i will let you know about the research. BTW, i love your avatar

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

maybe it requires a certain level of intelligence. Maybe natures trying to get rid of him.

Thanks for making my day.
You think?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
No problem DG, always glad to help. And good to hear you've got your runnin' shoes on just in case.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You think?

See, you cannot have the ideal that there is no good and bad when u denounce people.. he's a good actor that's all he understands how to be prevelant in someones minds.. emotion implants memory.. so if he can act dumb u'll remember him, a lot people use that tactic all the time to be popular.. because everyone loves having someone stupid around, keeps life interesting..

We're all just as impervious as Bush is.. until the knowledge manifests an actual change in us... and our conditioned thinking.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I see your point dnero, but i am not giving up my sense of humor for anything.

Never.
It keeps me young and alive.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
LoL, Good... I would never ask that... lol

I personally enjoy Jedi Mind Tricks sense of Humour..

I see your point dnero, but i am not giving up my sense of humor for anything.

Never.
It keeps me young and alive.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well I for one am with you DG!!!

Heck, everything else seems to not be working, maybe this is just what the doctor ordered.

Semper

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

There is obviously way much more to QP than what i'm about to propose. But what if we all (as of today) focused on positive thoughts, focus on the fact that no harm will come to the United States? Focus on the fact that North Korea will not deploy their test missle?

Desire it- Envision it. What if we keep our thoughts focused only on the possitive?
Can our collective thoughts avert a huge disaster from happening? I think it can.

I will apply this today along with my daily affirmations.

I hope you will join me.

I'm In!!!
Quantum physics has identified that the very act of "observation" has the ability to alter the witnessed results; leading some to suggest that when scientists have actually observed particle (cellular, atomic) behaviour it has displayed properties that they had wished it tom have. In other words, there is a direct relationship between physical existence and direct thought.
Check out the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto ...

21c-online.com... [/quote ]

www.worldmusiccentral.org...

I'm thinking great thoughts these days of long, prosperous lives for all!@!
Happy Solstice

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wow, you need a lesson in quantum physics. But after reading your post post, you need a lesson in basic physics first. You're talking about "theory" or something to do with the "psyche". This has nothing to do with physics.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
HMMM patient you must be..

the ways of the force are a mystery to many.

Quantum physics on a broad scale generally refer to the interaction of particles surrounding an atom but as i read somewhere it,s not as we are taught in school such as an electron satillite orbiting an atom but rather a hazy cloud of particles stuck together by a subatomic' 'glue''

BUT.... and this is a big butt.. ooer matron...

I do belive that the power of the mind/conciousness CAN affect circumstances around us and that is what dgtempe is challenging

Have you ever gone for a test of some kind that you were sure you were gonna fail... and you did.

Have you ever walked into a bar and immediately felt 'bad vibes'' then sure enough a fight breaks out..

Just a couple of examples...

If you read a few of my posts you will see i,m kinda positive generally..sometimes annoyingly too.. i love it
..so generally speaking I surround my existence with positive people and thoughts too.makes life just so much more enjoyable whilst we wait for the coming of the great white handkerchief.

But what i,m getting at is now on a daily basis we watch the news with a sense of impending doom....wars,famine,earthquakes,disasters.and get this..

Maybe we are actually causing this..maybe our ''collective conciousness'''has become so negative we are actually putting out so many 'bad vibes'' that we are freaking out the planet....

So.........CHILL OUT GUYS

Try and send some positive energy into the world a few times a day..

so what if you didn,t meet your deadline

so what if your tea wasn,t ready when you got back from work

so what if you were stuck in traffic for an extra hour..

Just remember..

Anger is the path to the dark side hmmm..

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

You think?

See, you cannot have the ideal that there is no good and bad when u denounce people.. he's a good actor that's all he understands how to be prevelant in someones minds.. emotion implants memory.. so if he can act dumb u'll remember him, a lot people use that tactic all the time to be popular.. because everyone loves having someone stupid around, keeps life interesting..

We're all just as impervious as Bush is.. until the knowledge manifests an actual change in us... and our conditioned thinking.

Hey woah, I didnt say that becuase of ideals of right or wrong... I said it because it was funny.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
dude, you totally confused quantom physics with metaphysics, aka mysticism.
not that there's anything wrong with metaphysics, but it has almost nothing to do with quantom physics

speaking of metaphysics, here's a good book that somewhat explains the vague relationship to QP, among other things...
www.amazon.com... ?v=glance&n=283155

as far as the guys bashing and defending bush, please stick to the topic at hand

[edit on 20-6-2006 by wondernut]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Agent_T, You said it best.

Just focus on positive stuff a few times a day, the planet IS FREAKING out, and we're all a party to it.

My husband is always saying "The car's going to breakdown" Everyday, he says the car's going to breakdown"
Well. the car broke down yesterday. Is it any wonder? No. His negativity made the car break down. He subconciously brought it on. There you have an example.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondernut
dude, you totally confused quantom physics with metaphysics, aka mysticism.
not that there's anything wrong with metaphysics, but it has almost nothing to do with quantom physics

as far as the guys bashing and defending bush, please stick to the topic at hand

[edit on 20-6-2006 by wondernut]
We are talking different levels of Quantum Physics- nobody is talking about mysticisim, af far as BUSH, he is a daily source of irritation with many of us and many in this world. We'll bring him up as necessary.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join