It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really is it like to be INCARCERATED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
INCARCERATION

I write this thread thinking, Have we gone complety INSANE when it comes to law and order? I mean think of the MILLIONS of people who reside behind bars. Yes, I realize that a vast magority are DESERVING of the death penalty and stuff, but I have come to realize that We THE PEOPLE have turned ourselves into CRIMINALS, do drug petty criminals and non violent offenders deserve 5 or 10 year sentences at a cost of 100 thousand dollars or more? And believe me I'm all for LAW ENFORCEMENT! as a matter of fact I just witnessed a Crime against "HUMANITY" and I'm wondering what you all think of of our LEGAL SYSTEM. I'm sick of the FEDERAL GOVERMENT and STATE GOVERMENT not doing anything about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION CRIME! I'm just thinking where is this all heading?

[image removed: nudity]

www.geocities.com...

www.prisonexp.org...

www.ojp.usdoj.gov...

www.daveracer.com...

And why do CORPORATE CRIMINALS get away with MURDER?

www.corporatepredators.org...

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hmm, might want to change your picture out, nipples offend people or so I've heard.

ps: random CAPTILIZATION ftw

pps: hmm, also you should resize the pic IE [ats=800x600]urlhere[ /ats] that way doesnt distort thread I hate side scrollin'.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Women are now the Target of the NWO INCARCERATION professsionals. look at the data in all states, women are now the PREDATORS!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The laws in our country have gone insane, I have know more people who have done more time for smoking or pocessing a little marijuana than guys (this is where I live) who have killed people or attempted to kill people. One guy killed a man in my town everyone knew for years with his truck and then went and hit street lamp posts to try to hide the damage to his car caused by hiting this man. He was also drunk.

How much time do you think he got? 25 years? 15 years?

no, about 4 years....will serve one.

Another man I knew shot at police officers and ATTEMPTED to kill them with a russian military rifle.....the only time he served was the time he was incarcerated for the trial and was released with "time served".

I knew a guy who had 1 lbs. (16 ounces) of marijuana (yes that is a huge amount) but he got 5 years!!!!! why does a man in pocession of a plant get more time than someone who has killed somebody?

[edit on 19-6-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't doubt for a minute that prison life can be as terrible as written in the links provided, but you have to stop and ask yourself WHY they are there.

I certainly don't believe petty drug users should be subjected to this kind of treatment, but the law is the law. I really don't feel sorry for anyone who ends up there (with the exception of the innocent and under certain circumstances, the mentally ill/handicapped). The only thing I feel bad about is these people have no idea what life is like in the system before they get caught.

What I'm trying to get at is, most of these people who are breaking the law know if they get caught, they're going to prison. They consciously take that gamble, every time they steal or bump or beat up or murder, and if they lose that's just part of the game.

The simple solution here is to not break the law.

Edit~ Just to clarify, I'm not talking about misdomeanors and traffic violations and whatnot, I'm talking about actual prison.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by Pink_Cola]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I knew I wasn't alone in this thinking, I won't go into why I wrote this thread, but I'm damm sure that the SYSTEM of LAW and ORDER has completely broken down, I just read that ILLEGAL ALIEN criminal gangs have totally bought off certain small town precints, this has nothing to do with this thread but, it all makes sense!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I posted the pic, so that you the reader of this thread will have a OPEN MIND toward this topic,WOMEN in the U.S.A, are now the prime targets of the NWO. they need to also CONTAIN women you know!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

WOMEN in the U.S.A, are now the prime targets of the NWO. they need to also CONTAIN women you know!

ok, but why?

err I mean

OKAY!!! but WHY?!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Pink cola, you can't just say the law is the law, especially when the law is wrong. But I do understand what you mean, most people who break laws do so intentionally and with complete understanding of the consequences.

new topics

top topics

join