It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda threatens to avenge al-Zarqawi death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yep, there mad and there coming after the U.S. and there promising trouble for the enemy's of allah, i didnt think that there were any of them left??

God has preserved the patient leaders, such as Sheikh Osama bin Laden and Sheikh Ayman al-Zawahiri (bin Laden's number two) and their partisans, to continue fighting and to avenge al-Zarqawi,” the message said.

if they ever had any suitcase nukes now would be the time to use them i would think!

www.ynetnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3263991,00.html

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I dont want anything bad to happen ...i really dont. but seriously, al Quada keeps dishing out threats and im sorry they have yet to follow through with anything in the U.S since 911 so if they want us to actually give a crap about what they say they are going to have to impliment some action along side of their words. right now all they are doing is hurting their own innocent people. and its really sad. like i said i dont want anything bad to happen, and i dont think they understand america at all. most of the time, we remain complacent until something happens. so if they think they are really scaring us by talking crap..they need to get a clue.

im not saying im remaining in ignorant bliss. but im just sick of their whinning and really this whole thing is completely immature. they dont like america ok fine...deal with it. dont come over here then. and i think america needs to butt out of some things too dont get me wrong. the whole terrorist issue is just really getting on my nerves because their whole effort is pointless imhop. people in general just need to realise that you cant force people to be who you want them to be. not everyone in the world will or wants to be a muslim. and as a christian myself i understand that people in the world have made a choice not to be associated and participate in my religion as well. These terrorists have totally lost all power in their cause because they have resorted to killing people who arent even apart of their so called "problem." i could go on about this whole terrorist situation forever lol...im gonna stop now

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Oh No! Not More Threats!

Oh my God, what if they decide to retaliate with car bombings, IEDs and beheading videos?

Boy, that would sure teach us.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I agree DigitalGrl i think that were seeing the backlash of the strikes the U.S. did on the insurgency but this "boy who cried wolf" thing were seeing out of Al-Qaeda right now is getting old, i guess they will never quit untill the great satan is finally killed or at least taken out of thier world. a guy i know personally just came back from iraq, I talked with him just yesterday and he said it was bad over there. lots of action he said. I dont think that he really wanted to even talk about it, he acted like my father use too when i would ask him about viet-nam (very same reaction) fighting Al-Qaeda and the war on terror is costing us more than we know.....

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just to add to this topic Al-Qaeda are claiming to have kidnapped 2 American soldiers, This news is only breaking so you may want to keep an eye on this developing story aswell

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Just to add to this topic Al-Qaeda are claiming to have kidnapped 2 American soldiers, This news is only breaking so you may want to keep an eye on this developing story aswell

Yep, you were right they took it out on those two soldiers, this is going to fuel our military guy's to possibly do more unethical things to the innocent civilians in retaliation

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Threats of retaliation do not concern me in the slightest. This "so what?" attitude is based on two things; what they can do, versus what they would do anyways.

Nothing in the history of such orginisations indicates they are open to debate, trade, or bargining for anything other than the chance to hurt more people. If a Terrorist posseses the means to 'retaliate' for something, it's a fair bet they intended to carry out that same act anyhow.

new topics

top topics

join