It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Varying Viddle Vibrations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I understand that everything has it's own vibration. (Makes perfect sense to me.)
However, my inner-monkey (Curious George) doesn't understand why some have lower vibrations... (I've a habit of asking questions that don't really have direct answers, so my apologies if this is one of them.)

Red meat has lots of protein -- which is necessary for the human body to function correctly. Keeping in mind that we're omnivores, and we've been eating meat & nuts and berries... Wouldn't it be more correct to have a balance of vibrations (balanced diet)? Doesn't it seem that without balance, too much (even of a good thing) becomes bad?

Why does white meat have better vibrations than red meat? Fish is said to have a great effect on one's vibrations -- is that because there's so much energy in water that it's seeped into them? If that's the case, then why would it really make a difference, since our body (and most creatures' bodies) is made up mostly of water?

Likewise, how does smoking effect (affect?) one's vibrations? Is it that the nicotine alters the firing synapses in the brain, thus altering our 'normal' brain functions? Caffine? Alcohol? Drugs in general?

I'm curious if there's been any reasons found for the varying viddle vibrations.. I've never cared for most veggies, so I've got to have a good reason to put them on my plate, let alone in my mouth.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'd never heard any of the above but on a similar subject, i live in the midlands in England where you get the occasional earth tremor every few years. The other week i was standing in my kitchen, in the house on my own and i was looking at a half empty 5 litre bottle of water. There were small ripples on the surface as if it was vibrating and it was permanent, they didnt stop. after a while i got bored of wondering (after about 5 mins). There were no roadworks or cars moving close by and no appliances were on nearby to cause it. I still dont know what it was and if i look at it today (theres always a 5 litre bottle in the same place lol) its not happening.

Any ideas what could have caused that?

[edit on 18-6-2006 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
very interesting thread and I've never heard that before,

everything have their own mass and their own perceptions.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
fiftyfifty --
Not tremors caused by something outside of the object, like a train passing or an earthquake. I'm referring to the internal vibrations (of which I'm sure water has it's own - just not sure that it would cause ripples by itself.)

The other thought that I had was maybe it's inter-connected with color? Red, on the light spectrum, as a lower frequency/vibration, and blue higher/faster. So, maybe red meat is slower based on its color, white meat faster for the same reason?

The reason I asked this question is because it seems ignorant to just accept that we should be herbivores to reach our psychic peaks. (Besides that, Native Americans were highly spiritual and ate lots of red meat. Yes, they fasted, but the meat was still in their systems.)

There has to be a reason why. Just because someone says so doesn't make it so..

P.S. I've also realized that I misspelled 'vittles'... I spelled it like I says it. Shoulda double checked.. my apologies.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by Diseria]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Alright, I did some quick research, and altho there are still no sure-fire answers, I thought I'd share.

This one is about breath & diet -- that certain foods block or make the breath impure, as well as the chakras.

Then there's this one about the Rainbow diet that simply states that in order for all the chakras to be aligned, one must eat a colorful variety of foods. ((wonderful list of what the colors do for the body)) Red meat is mentioned, even condoned, but nothing said about the foods' individual vibrations.

This site concerns 'life' foods -- in short, foods that are more alive give more energies. It says that red meat is no good, but I raise the question -- If one lives on a farm and kills the animals oneself (morals aside), then wouldn't red meat be considered a 'life' food?

And altho this is from a blog, some of the information mentioned is interesting, specifically how raw foods are *good* for the body -- which is opposite from what the official health peeps are constantly telling us. link

It's so frustrating trying to distill facts about spiritual matters.. This book says this, another says that... In general, 'take care of your body' is the general message -- but no one can agree what the best way to go about doing that is. And I haven't found a decent answer to *why* some foods are considered to have 'bad' vibrations, or at least 'not as good' as others.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well, i dont know if this really counts as a valid answer because i dont have any info off hand that backs up my claim, but it seems that ive heard this somewhere. Lighter materials or objects that are less dense seem to have a higher vibration then those that are more dense or more heavy. Take this for example; crystal seems to have a higher vibration then iron. I believe this is because the materials which make up each correlate to its vibration in that one is more dense then the other.

Correct me if im wrong, but i have heard also, somewhere on ats, that when you change your diet to foods that are lighter, therefore retain higher vibration, it raises your vibration as well. Any thoughts on this?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What kind of specific vibrations do you mean; sonic, psychic, electric, optical, esoteric? Or do you just mean "vibes" in the rhetorical sense. as in "that dude gives off funky vibes"

Anyway I'm not to sure that everything vibrates, but I have encountered "dudes with funky vibes" and sometimes I go to places that have funny "vibes" and I leave as soon as possible.

But as far as different substances giving of different vibrations, well.............

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Captin - That makes sense.. I know the japanese eat rice bread, fish, seaweed.. all mass-wise light foods. So I understand, they live longer and have few incidents of cancer (at least until the industrialized period). But they do like beef...

Makes perfect sense that the physical density would effect the frequency/vibration of the food itself, and thus transmit to one's body.
So the vibrations would actually be coming from the atoms themselves.. that's kewl.

I love the interconnected-ness of this universe, the micro and the macro having equal effects on each other!!!

(edited to reply -- don't want to take up more posts than needed)

Anyway I'm not to sure that everything vibrates, but I have encountered "dudes with funky vibes" and sometimes I go to places that have funny "vibes" and I leave as soon as possible.

But as far as different substances giving of different vibrations, well.............

But, wouldn't that be, in essence, the same thing? If a parcel of land gives a funky vibration, the land itself is vibrating. Same with individual people -- some have comforting vibrations, some have 'bad' vibes. So why not rocks, trees, foods, et cetera?

And to be honest, I'm not sure which kind of vibration I'm pondering.. my inner-philosopher didn't play the semantics game with me on this one. Yet, on some level, wouldn't they all be the same? (atomically maybe?)

[edit on 18-6-2006 by Diseria]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The reason red meat is worse than white meat, which is worse than eating no meat at all doesn't have to do with vibrations, but rather cholesterol and fat. Eat less or no meat and drink plenty of water, and you will feel a lot better naturally. Yes humans are omnivorous, but keep in mind that we aren't naturally supposed to be eating meat 3 times a day, every single day. You mention native americans eating lots of red meat, but they also didn't eat red meat 3 times a day, and they ate plenty of plants too. They also worked and exercised all day. Where in modern life we aren't getting any exercise. Same with the Japanese that you also mention. Yes protein/polypeptides are necessary, but not in vast quantities. You need a small amount to keep your organs running properly, but if you aren't actually training and trying to build muscle, there is no point in having all that extra protein. It will just be expelled as waste anyways. From a metabolistic standpoint, protein is the hardest of the three main nutrients to break down. Carbohydrates are easiest, and lipids are in the middle. So really it's harder on your body and your metabolism must go through more steps to break down a protein molecule into ATP than a carbohydrate molecule. Whereas fruit is basically pure sugar (natural sugar is better than artificial found in most man-made foods) and is very easy for the body to turn into energy.

I always hated vegetables as well, but I started forcing myself to eat them and you'll find that you actually feel a lot better and you start to get used to them, so it's worth eating them. Plus they have anti-cancer and many other positive benefits, whereas most junk food has only negative.

If you want to link it up to the vibrational thing, pigs are said to be spiritually "unclean" animals since they are in a state of de-evolution, so they would naturally have lower vibrations. This may be one of the reasons that many major societies and religions (Jewish, Muslim, in the Old Testement although Christians tend to not follow it, etc) do not eat pork.

Alcohol is bad because it does lower your vibrational state. This doesn't matter as much while you are awake as when you are asleep. It can cause more nightmares because you are going to a lower place. Some people believe that essentially the higher your vibrational level, the "better" you are/closer to God/The Source and whatnot. The lower you are, the worse off you are.

Most people agree that smoking does not directly affect your vibrational levels, although any addiction is bad and will impact on your emotions and stuff in a bad way.

So basically, eat meat in moderation, eat your veggies, drink lots of water, and get enough iron.

And no offense but I don't know if I entirely buy into the vibrational thing either. All that I have mentioned above is pure speculation and things I have read during research into such things.

top topics

join