It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children deliberately given virus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

- MDs are CAUSING the autism.
- MDs have NO interest in researching the true root causes of autism.
- MDs block ANY attempts by ANYONE ELSE to do ANY independent research.
- MDs engage in MASSIVE dinsinformation campaigns to attack any who even thinks about this type research.
- The ENTIRE medical community systematically attacks ANY treatments/ideas for the relief/cure of autism that demonstrate ANY efficacy.

Just last week on NBC Dateline Stone Phillips (Stone "I'm SO pretty. I'm SO pretty" Phillips you are a TOTAL hack. ) did a piece supposedly about a 'controversial' treatment technique... But is was the most blantant of attack pieces...

Great stuff. I love how people think because a "study" is done...the results must be true. You have to look at who is doing the study, why they are doing it and what they have to gain.

I said it earlier and I'll say it again...if 1 out of 166 children are ending up with autism, that IS an epidemic and it is a serious problem when not too long ago it was about 1 in 10,000.

And yes...no matter what you want to say about mercury...IT'S ONE OF THE MOST DEADLY AND TOXIC POISONS ON THE PLANET. One drop in your blood stream will KILL YOU!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Great stuff. I love how people think because a "study" is done...the results must be true. You have to look at who is doing the study, why they are doing it and what they have to gain.

It's not that a study is published, it's that it can be readily repeated and confirmed. THAT'S why I put more stock in peer-reviewed studies than your sources at rense et al.

I said it earlier and I'll say it again...if 1 out of 166 children are ending up with autism, that IS an epidemic and it is a serious problem when not too long ago it was about 1 in 10,000.

Source for your figures, please?

And yes...no matter what you want to say about mercury...IT'S ONE OF THE MOST DEADLY AND TOXIC POISONS ON THE PLANET. One drop in your blood stream will KILL YOU!

MMR doesn't have mercury. This thread is about MMR.

Mariella

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
from our resident doctor.

Unfortunately, there is nothing to really respond to... more much dancing on the heads of many needles...

Just acknowledging that you posted an 'answer' Bls4doc.

Take care. Bls4doc.

Now back to some real content...

Excitable_Boy:
> I love how people think because a "study" is done...the results must be true.

Man, you certainly nailed that!

This is precisely how the autisic community has been robbed of one of our greatest weapons... Secretin.

It's a porcine digestive hormone extracted from entrails. We were able to get Secretin in homeopathic form from labs in Mexico.

I was SO STUNNED at the impact it had on a couple of autisics we tried it on... Stopped their diarrhea/cramps dead in it's tracks, suddenly potty trained in ten days, their split vision vanished along with their junkie eyes. And the kicker...

(Drum roll please...)

STARTED TALKING!

In three days!

Naturally, you can guess the rest...

XYZ organization (Read MDs/BIG PHARMA) mounted a quick 'study'... because of ravings by people such as myself

Do I REALLY need to tell you the rest?

Well, for those of you who, despite Bls4doc's protestations, know HOW THINGS REALLY WORK...

Secretin, was found not to do anything... Naturally, couched in MD/BIG PHARMA babblespeak! Any supposed benefits were strictly from...

You guessed it...

Placebo effect!

Please, stop the BS! Like a NON-VERBAL child suddenly STARTS TALKING is the placebo effect.

Sadly, that 'study' was used to SHUT DOWN SALES OF HOMEOPATHIC SECRETIN to USofA children.

Nice work MDs/BIG PHARMA.

The labs will no longer sell us homeopathic secretin.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by golemina]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
NOt trying to interrupt you, but can you imagine a reason why they would go through all the hoops to prevent the use of something (which works, unlike stuff like statins and many other expensive drugs) while turing a blind eye to aspartame, freak amino acids in (FDA-endorsed) milk?

I have my own thoughts about the issue, but i don't want to taint yours, that's why i'm asking.

back on topic: inoculation means controlled exposure, in other words they're doing a crude version of it because they don't trust commercial vaccine makers. not the first time, is it? think africa

to be cruelly honest, it's a more authentic method and it doesn't rely on chance, like vaccines apparently do, because if vaccines reliably prevented infections, 'herd immunity' wouldn't matter, because those who use them are protected and the rest chose to go that route. the downside of the direct exposure method is that you can of course suffer from full blow disease. such adverse reaction certainly wouldn't go unnoticed, unlike the commercial edition....

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sorry but the edit function is so bad I cannot post. Is the word "Amish," banned?

]Amish autism

Now how much proof do you need anyway?

This kind of observation is statistically significant, since the Amish do not vaccinate, hence they do not get the thermisol

Try another search: thermisol+mercury+autism

Again more proof arises from the simple Google search. Try some variants yourself, because the public is still idiotic and vaccinates kids with poisons. Lawsuit anyone? Sorry your courts might be under undo pressure from these hyper giant pharmaceutical companies run by psycopaths. Please download the book to explain for yourself some of this so called corporate behavior which is actually the human behavior of a psychopath.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The Amish don't just decline vaccines, they don't use cars, electricity, any modern-day power tool or material. Therefore, they're a good indicator that autism is technology related, but that doesn't strictly point towards vaccines.

Of course, the question is what is equally delivered to almost everyone, (no risk groups, the majority is the risk group), yet, oddly, seems to stick to BORDERS?combined with reports of children reacting to vaccines by anything from fever to sudden death and the US's insane vaccination practice (first day vaccination? insanity!) 'coinciding' with the worst epidemic of AD/HD and autism on earth, it's safe to say that this needs to be investigated, seriously.

I certainly HOPE these guys are merely stuck in inertial mode, deny,deny,deny and never flinch (withdrawi a product). if not, they maimed milions of people on purpose. WHY ? ! opinions wanted.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A very hot topic, glad to see it again.

Golem - WAY TO GO!! I agree with you on all points.
That info about Secretin is astounding! Why in the world would they ban it?

Excitable - THANK YOU for bringing this up again. Keep fightin the good fight, and good luck with your son! (I have an ASD one too, so I'm right there with ya.)

The CDC earlier this year confirmed the rise in Autism, so no need to argue about different diagnosing being the cause of the spike in cases.
(The school districts could have told you of the obvious skyrocketing cases coming into the schools, they have statistics too...)

Anyway, I know whats wrong with our system. The Pharma Companies are telling the medical profession what to do, and they are in it for profit.
Health for Profit, that is the deeper problem.

So... Where are the critical studies being done with Amish folk? Since that seems to be a great source for some serious research. It should be a priority, but I'm guessing its not. Instead banning Secretin is a priority. Hmm, do they really think we are that stupid? I guess when we are fed whatever the media tells us, and the media is funded by Pharma (through commercials) we are pretty much left in the dark. So its not supidity, its ignorance, forced ignorance.

What a mess we are in...

LongLance - Theroies you want... well I hope you can handle this bomb. I suggest you check out a google search on "useless eaters". Quite an eye opener. Past politicians have expressed an urgency in dealing with the useless eaters, you can draw the lines from there.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Secretin isn't banned...you produce it everyday in your pancreas, and we use it routinely in the hospital in pancreatic secretin tests. I don't know where you got the impression that secretin was banned...

Mariella

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
Secretin isn't banned...you produce it everyday in your pancreas, and we use it routinely in the hospital in pancreatic secretin tests. I don't know where you got the impression that secretin was banned...

Mariella

You just love to argue semantics don't you...?

You know what I meant... We can't aquire it anymore. as Golem explained.

Sheesh....Me thinks you like to argue just to argue?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wait, let me get this straight. First, people complain about the FDA banning things they want, then when they are approved, you complain about who you can buy them from?

If all doctors want is money, why don't you just go offer your doc some cash for a prescription of secretin?

And I've used a pancreatic secretin test on an autistic patient once before; I saw no notable change in the patients behaviour, just their bowel activity, as secretin stimulates small intestine activity in some cases.

Mariella

Dae

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
The Amish don't just decline vaccines, they don't use cars, electricity, any modern-day power tool or material. Therefore, they're a good indicator that autism is technology related, but that doesn't strictly point towards vaccines.

Long Lance, the Amish! Know what else they dont do? Pasteurise their milk...

Vaccines in my mind are wonderful discoveries. However, I dont trust the manufacturers to make sure it all stays uncontaminated and I certianly dont like babies being given multiple vaccine shots in one day. I believe the science behind vaccination is pretty amazing but as I said already the process requires absolute trust that the manufacturers havn't contaminated the vaccine (or if they have, to THROW IT AWAY). Plus, testing for immunities BEFORE vaccinating... but that of course is too expensive. Bah, everything in our life has a price tag... insane.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
[quoteLongLance - Theroies you want... well I hope you can handle this bomb. I suggest you check out a google search on "useless eaters". Quite an eye opener. Past politicians have expressed an urgency in dealing with the useless eaters, you can draw the lines from there.

OMG
!!!!! I googled it and almost fainted! I've heard of the term "oxygen thief" used for people who "are not contributing to society" but this is obviously some sort of premeditated genocide!!! What is this world coming to!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc

Mariella

what's your problem? we've had enough people arguing like this in the 9/11 subforum, you should understand that this kind of posting is akin to admitting every single of golemina et al's accusations.

[dork mode]

high-dose Lysine & vitamin C isn't banned in many EU countries you can get it with your food
a sick joke if there ever was one.

Oh and yeah, Tryptophan isn't banned, just the supplement

[/dork mode]

seriously, get a clue. (hint: it's not about your medical knowledge, more about ITS USE)

edit: so , you too believe the autism epidemic is yet another way to endorse CULLING EUGENICS, as in Nazi Germany.
Yes, that's what i think too. makes sense when you think about the 700+ camps on North American soil alone.

A crime greater than any before WW2 was just a hot intermediate phase it seems. if they lose, their database will be ours (and so will be revenge). too bad nothing will bring back the victims of this insanity.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

high-dose Lysine & vitamin C isn't banned in many EU countries you can get it with your food a sick joke if there ever was one.

Massively sick...just like the comment about Secretin being produced by the pancreas. I guess if one needs Secretin, one can just extract it from their pancreas bsl4doc, is that your argument? How's that box you live in? Is their enough oxygen in there? Seems your brain is a bit oxygen deprived if you ask me. Now, I'm no expert like you bsl4doc..but I'm going to just throw this out there....why would someone need Secretin if their pancreas was producing the proper amount? Should they just extract it from someone else's pancreas?

Long Lance's point about the Lysine and vitamin C bsl4doc (in case you missed it while sitting in your box) is that we can't get the truly necessary amount of them in our food. I figured that was probably over your head so I wanted to help you out!

Lysine and vitamin C help keep the pancreas healthy. A healthy pancreas can keep many diseases away: cancer, diabetes, heart disease - oh...the big three! and many others. Green tea is also good and Proline..which can be hard to find. I take them all!!

You see, the FDA and other government organizations here in the US (not sure what you know about the US since you supposedly live in Italy) are not out for our well being as human beings, but instead are out for the well being of Big Pharma and well....sick people makes Big Pharma happy!!..because? Sick people makes Big Pharma lots of money.........Big Pharma probably owns the school you go to and you don't even know it. If it doesn't own the school, it probably owns the staff, either by lining their pockets or by providing much needed grant money. Now that's kind of a catch-22, no? Big Pharma paying for research?

I could go on, but I'm not going to bother. I know from past experience that I might as well be talking to a brick wall. Ciao Mariella!

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hey guys!

MDs in their infinite wisdom (read INFINITE ARROGANCE) are saving us from our misguided selves!

Just listen to our resident MDs (and supporters
)...

We don't have Dr degrees so HOW could we possibly see that a perfectly healthy child, who has been proto talking for near months, gets taken to a clinic for their 18 month 'gang' innoculation, comes home and quickly spikes with a fever, is screaming the most blood curdling screams in his sleep ALL NIGHT LONG as his little brain is being roto-rooted for SEVERAL WEEKS suddenly this little brilliant rising star child can't do much of anything...

We don't have Dr degrees so HOW could we possibly see that a child that has suffered a disasterous neurological insult is barely functional in any sense of the word. Can't talk. Wears diapers. Can't control his fecal processes. Screams and throws tantrums at the slightest of triggers. Behaves more like a little animal than a child. Has every imaginable aversion you could possible think of... Can not stand any form of eye contact. Will only eat 3 things because of incomprehensible cravings. Has skin contact aversions. Has food tactile aversions... yada yada yada yada. Gets started on a homeopathic secretin (just a few drops 2x day in his water)... (along with a few off the shelf things golem might recommend to anyone who is interested/need help
) Two weeks later... TWO WEEKS LATER is almost like a brand new little man.

Correlation is not proof of causation.

How about when you see variations of those two scenarios DOZENS of times?

MDs: STILL anecdotal!

Maybe, just maybe causation has some correlation to the assertive tendencies some of us might be demonstrating...

The answer why BAN such a PROVEN EFFECTIVE remedy? Dollars.

Look around you people... There is a medical boom going on in the USA. Commercial structures are one of (if not THE) fastest growing real estate sectors primarily serving new requirements for health care related businesses.

Instead of essentially CURING these little autistics, you effectively deny them real help, you guarantee a life time of dependecy. That equals jobs. Special teachers, special programs in schools (read federal dollars), special therapists, drug usage. Lots and lots and lots of drugs. Then more drugs. More doctors and nurses. New labs. New rehab facilities... etc. etc. etc.

Now apply that type of 'thinking' and 'approach' in some form to EVERY age group. You give people diabetes. You give people cancer. You give people MS. You give people lupus. You give people any one of dozens of versions of IBS. There are dozens of degenerative 'diseases' you can artificially create...

Hey guys, don't be too harsh on our resident doctor Bsl4doc. She is just doing her job, protecting us from our own ignorance... Or alternatively engaging in just another ODO campaign.

ODO = Obstruct, disrupt and obfuscate.

MDs know most people can not effectively deal with stress... or confrontation... or complexity. They make sure to pour plenty of that on everything they touch, say...

It's mostly illusion people. MDs are mostly fraud.

Thats why some of us like to help.

Some of us are even pretty good at it.

I can't tell you the feeling you get when you reach down into a real mess and pull out a perfectly good little kid... That someone almost threw away.

It's GOOD to be me.

Join in people, talk about it... and help someone.

(And apprently it's GOOD to be Amish...)

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Now apply that type of 'thinking' and 'approach' in some form to EVERY age group. You give people diabetes. You give people cancer. You give people MS. You give people lupus. You give people any one of dozens of versions of IBS. There are dozens of degenerative 'diseases' you can artificially create...

Urrm yeah. MDs also make it go dark at night, make it cold in the winter and when you drop a slice of toast they make sure it lands butter side down.

If modern medicine and public health schemes are essentially evil and are just in place to kill people then how has life expectancy doubled in countries with access to it? Why in countries that don't have access to such things as vaccinations and contemporary medicine is life expectancy often in the region of 35-45 instead of 80?

I look forward to your usual rational and erudite reply.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

If modern medicine and public health schemes are essentially evil and are just in place to kill people then how has life expectancy doubled in countries with access to it? Why in countries that don't have access to such things as vaccinations and contemporary medicine is life expectancy often in the region of 35-45 instead of 80?

I look forward to your usual rational and erudite reply.

I will try to be as rational erudite as you are arrogant and enjoy talking down to people.

If someone lives longer with a disease that requires "maintenance" instead of a cure, that's more money for BIG PHARMA friend!! You want to be able to maintain that sickness for as many years as possible...that's where the research comes in. No real cures for anything are found anymore...have you noticed? But, lots of maintenance programs have been quite good at lengthening a sick person's life = BIG MONEY for BIG PHARMA!!

When is the last time anything was cured? Doctors at the turn of the century were better at curing diseases than today's rocket scientists....I mean medical researchers. If BIG PHARMA is in control of the research, what are they going to want?...cures or maintenance programs that last as long as possible?? That's an easy one!!

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

When is the last time anything was cured?

Well, small pox was eliminated in 1977, that's kind of a big deal. Also, a vaccine for ebola has passed several clinical trials. Again, that's a big deal.

I'm sorry if these aren't important to you because they don't directly impact your life.

Mariella

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
how MDs are so quick to take the credit for 'curing' all those nasty diseases. You know... All those biggies of the past.

Pure science fiction... Or more like wishful thinking.

I've got three words for you.

diet, hygiene, sanitation.

Those are the REAL heros. Not MDs. Not vaccinations.

I've also got news for you about smallpox...

People are STILL dying from smallpox. Guess what the source is...

Of course, it's from the vaccinations.

Ebola vaccine?

No really... For WHICH variant?

In one of those really weird quirks of irony Bls4doc... You simply can NOT prove those outlandish claims.

And exactly WHICH double-blind study was that?

Reality is much, much more sad than that... Innoculations kill more people than they prevent from dying from the original root cause diseases.

Hooper did a fairly good job documenting how AIDS is a direct result of MDs sloppy, sloppy lab work in the race to make big bucks... Ah... save lives from the polio outbreaks following WWII.

So really, how many MILLIONS have died from AIDS I/II?

Do you think that was in the mandatory disclosure/consent form the Africans signed when they were being used as guinea pigs by BIG PHARMA? How about those retarded kids they whacked in Jersey?

We are BIG PHARMA. We REALLY love you. We are going to make you safe from polio. Oops! No! We're MDs we are smart... We have degrees. Look at this piece of paper in my hand... See it says I'm a MD. We are professionals. If all those MILLIONS of people have died, it's got to be from something else.

Not ignoring you FatherLukeDuke... Just going to tell you straight up. Your comments don't really address the issue you're quoting.

Average age of 80? For starters... Don't think so. Are you including the veggies in old folks homes? I think the average life span is more like 42-45 years of age... With ANY degree of quality. You dig?

The leading cause of death in the USA is MDs/BIG PHARMA.

BTW... Bls4doc, you claimed Wakefield had been 'debunked'. If you would be so kind, in a couple of sentences, how/what was 'debunked'... in your opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

how MDs are so quick to take the credit for 'curing' all those nasty diseases. You know... All those biggies of the past.

Pure science fiction... Or more like wishful thinking.

I've got three words for you.

diet, hygiene, sanitation.

Those are the REAL heros. Not MDs. Not vaccinations.

I've also got news for you about smallpox...

People are STILL dying from smallpox. Guess what the source is...

Of course, it's from the vaccinations.

Ebola vaccine?

No really... For WHICH variant?

In one of those really weird quirks of irony Bls4doc... You simply can NOT prove those outlandish claims.

And exactly WHICH double-blind study was that?

Reality is much, much more sad than that... Innoculations kill more people than they prevent from dying from the original root cause diseases.

Hmm...more people die from the vaccine than from the disease prior to the vaccine, huh? Let's take a look.

Here's a quote written jointly by Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, along with the National Institute of Health:

Outbreaks of variola major, the only known variety until the end of the 19th century, resulted in case-fatality rates of 20% or more.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Here's a quote from the CDC's statistics page, most the statistics being reported by physicians at the local and state level:

# About one of every 100,000 people who get the smallpox vaccine will develop an infection of their brain called encephalitis.
# About one of every 25,000 people given the vaccine will develop inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis) or inflammation of the membrane that surrounds the heart (pericarditis) or both.
#
About one of every 1,000,000 people given the smallpox vaccine will develop a severe progressive form of the disease that is often fatal. These people usually have severe immunologic deficits prior to receipt of the vaccine.

www.chop.edu...

Now, let's use the statistic you are most likely to latch on to, the 1 in 25000. Let's also compare that to the 20% mortality rate in a normal population rate among those who contracted smallpox. 20% of 25000 is 5000.

So, what you're telling me and the rest of the viewers of this thread, golemina, is that you would rather have 5000 of 25000 people die of smallpox, than have 1 of 25000 have a severe side effect from the vaccine?

How does 5000 seem less saddening than 1?

Mariella

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join