It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive story?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well, just to clarify, we're not "breaking a story". A story is being brought into more detail here at ATS. Let'a just say it's been under-discussed here. The person we are interviewing has done radio, TV, magazine and web interviews. He has a message he is trying to get out and he has been trying to do that for a while now.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

original quote by:Gools
BTW just what does going "national" mean? MSM?

thats exactly what I meant. Sorry for any confusion

Also it would be super fantastic if ATS broke the story thats why I was asking

ok VAl posted the same time I did...lol and she says that ATS is NOT breaking the story
thanks for the clarification Val

[edit on 17-6-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm sitting here waiting!!!

ps. Can anyone give me an exact time so I'll know to be in front of my computer?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I reackon it is to do with the ATS TV show!!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I await. I am holding my breath. OMG, I can't breathe! What am I to do!? ghak*convulsions*

This is the EMT dude. We found this guy slumped over his keyboard. Thought it would be nice to finish his post for him.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's not a surprise you can find that info here already

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Does this mean we'll go into red alert?

I love it when that happens. Makes me feel like I'm aboard some kind of star sailing boat, bravely going into places where human beings have not been before.....

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
funny how a massive story will be posted here the night before all the u.s. goverments test their new evactuation plan?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Massive Story?

Oh, it's nothing.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
hmm interview..alright,dang i thought it was gonna be like
"Aliens ARE REAL!!! WE GOT THE PICTURES AND THE VIDEOS WITH HUMAN CONTACT!!!"

if it was like that...woo it'd be something

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797

whats going on?

[edit on 17-6-2006 by grimreaper797]

the sparkely, shiny, lure has been cast into the waters/stream/pond/lake/sea

why ask why??

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Can't wait....hope it's worth the hype

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It occurs to me this could be something we have heard about, but sort of forgot.

Could this be the announcement of ats-tv??????

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly Mr. Mansoon!

"ATS - TV! Now showing on Discovery Channel (Sky Digital = 520) every Tuesday!"

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just read ValHall's post. I reckon it's something to do with David Icke! (What happened to his message board anyway?!)

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
"Just read ValHall's post. I reckon it's something to do with David Icke! (What happened to his message board anyway?!)"

His board was closed cause he never posted. In regards to David Icke I don't think so he will talk reptiles and beleive you me ther is no short supply of that in the ufo boards.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
God damn it this freaking me out. I have a feeling something big is going to happen in a few days and now this. What if ATS i s part of the Government and this is a trick to keep us in front of our computers so we can be easily captured by the Alien invaders??

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1
God damn it this freaking me out. I have a feeling something big is going to happen in a few days and now this. What if ATS i s part of the Government and this is a trick to keep us in front of our computers so we can be easily captured by the Alien invaders??

I would never ever collaborate with another life-form to do nasty poo-poo stuff to humans. You have to take my word at that. That, and I have no clue how they would use your computer to capture you.

In short, that's not it.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Online Hypnotron

What if ATS i s part of the Government and this is a trick to keep us in front of our computers so we can be easily captured by the Alien invaders??

If it is, it seems to be working.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Does this mean we'll go into red alert?

Most likely not.

Originally posted by labuddha
funny how a massive story will be posted here the night before all the u.s. goverments test their new evactuation plan?

Not necessarily.

Originally posted by xeroxed88
My thoughts exactly Mr. Mansoon!

"ATS - TV! Now showing on Discovery Channel (Sky Digital = 520) every Tuesday!"

Wouldn't that be nice. ?

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"Just read ValHall's post. I reckon it's something to do with David Icke! (What happened to his message board anyway?!)"

His board was closed cause he never posted. In regards to David Icke I don't think so he will talk reptiles and beleive you me ther is no short supply of that in the ufo boards.

Icke would probably speak of reptilians and Shapeshifters, I doubt that's it though.

That's quite the what if? there, Art0_Saar1 ?!

Although,

Originally posted by Majic
Online Hypnotron

What if ATS i s part of the Government and this is a trick to keep us in front of our computers so we can be easily captured by the Alien invaders??

If it is, it seems to be working.

NOW that was funny!

Stay tuned ... anticipation inspires contemplation, and that's a good thing. no?

[edit: from
to
]

[edit on 6/17/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join