It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive story?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Prediction!

It will be something Anti-Bush.

You heard it here 1st!

That's funny, there's one brief thread on the subject this interview will be about here on ATS right now. It has three posts. Two out of three of those conclude that this person's story is pro-Bush. Meanwhile, Springer read the person's story and viewed it anti-Republican (note I didn't say anti-Bush).

I personally think it could be taken both ways...As a story manufactured by Democrats to cast the Republicans in bad light...or a story manufactured by the Republicans to cast the president in a good light. With the chances just as good for either of those, it leaves me to believe we ought to give this person an audience - because it could be neither and just one man trying to tell the truth.

I'm not sure I would have put the word "massive" with this. It's just an interview. But I am excited to get it shared here. And hopefully the person will join as a member so that he can discuss any questions we might have in addition to my interview questions.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Surprisingly none, I think people are waiting to see which of the two strains it is.

Sorry for the highjack, lets not talk about it , you can u2u me. thanks.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
We'll find out Sunday night.

o0o...

a prophet we have here

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
o0o...

a prophet we have here

You called? OHHHH... you meant in reference to Gools... haha...

Darn surprises... gonna keep me on edge now. Good thing I have work in 45 mins... til 8:30 (ET). So I'll probably forget about it anyway until I get home lol.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
You called? OHHHH... you meant in reference to Gools... haha...

i knew your were going to quote me

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
whats the point in putting massive story coming soon? Why dont you just post the story when its ready and nothing until?

That's a trick they learned from network television, I'm afraid.

Keep everyone in suspense, and tuned in.

btw - How do you keep members in suspense?..............

*could'nt resist*

*what if no major story appeared?*

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is quite strange. It must have far reaching implications as I sincerely doubt this is all hype, and they must have evidence for this particular thread. I can't wait to see it.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So maybe a little suggestion.....just say Massive story coming soon and don't place a link till the actual story is there?

It's very anoying cause everytime i want to check the link and I am fooled

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm thinking Wombles......it has to be total disclosure about the Wombles plans for world domination...yes...definately Wombles....

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
I'm thinking Wombles......it has to be total disclosure about the Wombles plans for world domination...yes...definately Wombles....

*shhhh*

You weren't supposed to tell anybody.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nah, it's gotta be breaking news about whatever is going to happen on Monday, June 19. Remember, it's the day of the next "Government Security Drill", the same type of drill that the government was having on 9/11 and 7/7. You know, the drills that signify major "terrorist" attacks.

It'd be really cool if it was irrefutable evidence proving that the governments of the US and UK were actually the ones responsible for the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks, and whatever is going to happen on 6/19.

Though, all that said, with Val's hints about it being an interview that could be read as either anti-Republican or pro-Bush, I doubt it (though, I suppose anything is possible).

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If you check this page Earthquakes

they talk about at least 13 quakes a day so i dont know if its that big a biggie

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's gonna be something you least suspect in my opinion. It's anyones guess really but I too am curious as to what the supposed massive story is myself.

Some type of gimmick not really an important story persay but pertains to ATS perhaps?

Clearly if it pertained to something outside ATS it would be news already. This is something only the mods and admins clearly know about.

Or due to the fact it is fathers day it may have something to do with that.

who knows your guesses are as good as mine but we only have to wait one day to see what it is.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
Is this a story that ATS is breaking or is it something thats going to be national?

Yes.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Is this a story that ATS is breaking or is it something thats going to be national?

Yes.

I love you guys!

(Also just replying to this thread so I can keep track...
)

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Yes.

lmao yes what? yes ATS is breaking it? OR yes its national? OR both?

your first yes was a little vague(on purpose?)

[edit on 17-6-2006 by TONE23]

[edit on 17-6-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Can We PLEASE HAVE 3 Hints?
Like here you go ATS Members!

Hints:

and now you shall wait for tomorrow,when it starts a new day.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I knew it! godzilla is real, and he sleeps in the great lakes!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You have them.

1. It's an interview
2. It's an ATS exclusive
3. No earlier than Sunday night

BTW just what does going "national" mean? MSM?

What about all over the net and the blogs? Isn't that going international?! You'd be surprised at who reads this site. As for audience size that depends partly on members spreading the word.

I don't know what we have in store but why can't ATS break a story someday that ends up in the MSM?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Vall, if you're putting this together, i'm going to plop myself in front of my computer and wait!!!

I've already got the popcorn. I love your quality posts.

I hope its juicy and good!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join