It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you ummm......?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Would you rather know the truth and be outcasted from society or live in ignorance and be accepted?

Its pretty easy to say, yes i want to know the truth, but is there a price you arent willing to pay for it?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I would always Like to know the Truth, No matter what the outcome is, I cannot live in a lie.

I will fight for any truth i believe to be real, but only for a worth while situation. Meaning the outcome needs to be as great as the truth being threatened.

the price is always gonna be there, but thats what you weigh against the truth.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
sheep live willingly in ignorance and would love to stay that way I suppose rather than face ridicule.
However, those that are meant to will find the truth, and will not care what the sheep think of them.

peace

dalen

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Would you rather know the truth and be outcasted from society or live in ignorance and be accepted?

Its pretty easy to say, yes i want to know the truth, but is there a price you arent willing to pay for it?

id want to know the truth...i dont care what the consequence

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What would be your price to stop the quest for knowledge, what would be too great a loss..and it could be monetary, but it could also be loss of something else.
Or even given something.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
heck yea, i already am a social outcast
Even if i wasn't an outcast i'd still want the truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
What would be your price to stop the quest for knowledge, what would be too great a loss..and it could be monetary, but it could also be loss of something else.
Or even given something.

Only the loss of my own life would stop me from searching for Truth and Justice.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
There is no such thing as absolute truth.

However one should always strive to gain knowledge...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm already enough of an outcast that that portion of it wouldn't make any difference to me. As long as I wasn't sent away to a secret prison in eastern Europe or killed, I would be up for pretty much anything else.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
At least with prison its implemented by humans, thus one could comprehend the type of punishment and cruelty involved.

The truth could have severe implications on the physical and spiritual, that is if one could even comprehend it...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
RED PILL OR BLUE PILL - that is the real question here. Would you willingly jump down the rabbit hole to see how deep it goes or would you rather remain asleep? I'm already in the 'twilight', or so I feel I am and I'm already feeling the pressure of 'not fitting in' with mainstream society for a number of reasons. I figure, what the hell, show me how deep the hole goes - I'm in. This half-awake # sucks - give me a shake.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The Truth allways....

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thinker_1

The key is to realise there is no such thing as mainstream society, and one should never feell a demand to 'fit in'.

Be true to yourself and do what you enjoy, you'll find most of your answers that way

[edit on 17-6-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Id definitely would want to know the truth. it just might open up new possiblilties, you never know.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
the truth...

....no matter what.

top topics

join