It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Aliens Roswell 15,000+pages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hey whats up everyone I'm not new to this site but decided to make an account so nobody misses out on this if they happen to be looking for it cause I have seen people who devoted there whole life to this one incident for some apparent reason anyway check out the ebay hope this helps someone or anyone with interest.

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I don't know. If I came across something like that, I wouldn't be selling it. I'd just give it all to the UFO Museum or something so other people could research it.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If this information is legit, and indeed does contain some rare documents.. then the highest members (and the richest lol) of ATS ought to pool their resources and see that this at least goes into safe hands, the hands of those who will freely share this information online.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seether
If this information is legit, and indeed does contain some rare documents.. then the highest members (and the richest lol) of ATS ought to pool their resources and see that this at least goes into safe hands, the hands of those who will freely share this information online.

I was thinking that also if I had the money I would buy it and share it.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Let's say for a second these were real and they very well could be I can't say otherwise looking at the one document he did post confirms my theory that aliens would use most of the same elements we do like Alluminum, Deuterium and Heavy Water. What I would like to know however is why some of the details are blacked out on the paper is it perhaps to protect the secrets of how this thing works.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So far, the pics show docs that have been in circulation for a while...Security Manual, etc. I seriously doubt there's much of interest there, or he'd be selling for a lot more, and would pick out such things and sell separately. However, if truly classified, it'd be pretty easy to track him, and I doubt someone's risking their life for $999. Hate to be so skeptical here, but this seems more like a researcher getting out of the field, and wanting to a) clean out the garage for his wife, and b) make a few bucks off it.

Good find though...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My jaw dropped when I saw the pic of the MJ-12 security manual that so many people are willing to dismiss because of one person's debunkment that seems to have thrown off all interested parties, which I find rather suspicious.

Anyway, here is a pdf scan of that much-maligned document that I believe to perhaps carry some of the most important details in our history. I once read that even Stanton Friedman sees it as genuine. And now to see it as part of a researcher's treasure trove on Ebay, original documents in full colour, well it has just blown me away.

I notice there are some skeptics here in this thread whom perhaps would be willing to believe if only they were given the opportunity to view and digest some of the information contained here. Hopefully putting aside any previous prejudice and casting an open mind, for some of it is head-spinning to say the least, especially when they talk about EBEs and crash retrieval guidelines.

If it turns out to be all complete bs, well so be it, but at least you had the chance to read it, and it is an entertaining read. it won't steal your life away like a James Blunt record can!
So here it is: www.sendspace.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
My jaw dropped when I saw the pic of the MJ-12 security manual that so many people are willing to dismiss because of one person's debunkment that seems to have thrown off all interested parties, which I find rather suspicious.

Anyway, here is a pdf scan of that much-maligned document that I believe to perhaps carry some of the most important details in our history. www.sendspace.com...

All this and more have been available at Psychicspy for years.
take a look lots of stuff here for hours of reading

oh!! i forgot and it's all FREE

[edit on 17-6-2006 by Spica]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You'll probably find ALL of the documents in this so called collection here:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

Happy free reading.....

Anyway, here is a pdf scan of that much-maligned document that I believe to perhaps carry some of the most important details in our history. I once read that even Stanton Friedman sees it as genuine. And now to see it as part of a researcher's treasure trove on Ebay, original documents in full colour, well it has just blown me away.

There are a few problems with the Security Manual, but in weighing the fact or crap sides...the fact side really is heavier....but it could be a hoax, albeit a well thought-out one.... Stan has long endorsed this document, that's true. There's a thread I did on this doc somewhere...(do an ATS search if interested, on "Security Manual" in the UFO section).

As for other docs, a mix of legitimacy....

[edit on 18-6-2006 by Gazrok]

top topics

join