It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK planned 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok, first of all slow down and dont jump too quick. I just finished listening to Springers Interview on KERRANG Radio and something he said really caught my attention.

Click Here to Listen to the Podcast

He mentioned how in the 60's, the JFK administration planned out a possible scenario of taking airliners and crashing them into towers. Making it seem like an act of terrorism, so in return they could launch attacks on other countries (Cuba at the time) without the rest of the world retaliating. Apparently this was completely thought through and can be found in some government documentation. Well if this is the case, this seems to hit alittle close to home for September 11th & New York City.

People have been screaming since that tragic day, government cover up and that it was merely a scapegoat for the invasion of Iraq. Well is this just a major coincidence? Honestly I dont believe in them, so I think something is fishy here.

Does anyone know where we can find links to these documents? Anyone have any information on this? Again I am only creating this thread due to what I heard Springer talking about and would love to hear some more information about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If that is true, then it all just about comes full circle, in a way.

Considering The Bush Sr. - Kennedy connection.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Oh yea, We're talking about operation Northwoods. Give me a second to find the thread.

Operation Northwoods

This should get you started.

wupy

[edit on 16-6-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You are speaking about Operation Northwoods. Kennedy did not cook it up. Rather it was his people on the National Security Council. In fact, from what I remember, Kennedy was the one who canned the whole thing before it got beyond theoretical stage.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You mean 'Operation Northwoods'?

The plan to hi-jack planes, land them then replace them with drones to fake plane crashes?
Fake major terror attacks in Miami and blame them all on Cuba?

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

About the only thing that changed was the supposed perps from Cubans to Musslims.

I'm surprised you didn't know about this??

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's healthy for subjects such as this to resurface from time to time, Just so the members of the board can get a true idea of what goes on behind the scenes.

Most people don't believe the US government could carry out something as terrible as Northwoods. In this case they actually didn't. Still, it was one signature away from being enacted. The presidents.

It's just my opinion but I think Bush would have signed it.

wupy

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As would I wupy.

If this is an ongoing discussion, how about just tossing the link in one final post to redirect members and close this one out.

Going to take a read on this one now.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
As would I wupy.

If this is an ongoing discussion, how about just tossing the link in one final post to redirect members and close this one out.

The last thread died back in January and had pretty much run its course. I don't object to this one fleshing out any new perspectives.

Besides, it's not my call. I'm not a mod in this forum.

Love and light,

wupy

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Kennedy was supposedly disgusted by Northwoods, and if I'm not mistaken, someone was fired over it. So saying Kennedy planned 9/11 based on that is a little far-fetched.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well in my initial post here I did show how it was far fetched and how little information I had surrounding it. My intentions here were to find out some information, not to point fingers at anybody. Yeah the title seems to be alittle harsh, but what would I have labelled it?

Government from the 60's had plan of crashing airliners into towers.... Its alittle wordy dont you think?

Short & Sweet is the way to go.

Even though the title says that, my purpose was not to direct any blame at JFK. I believe he was probably the greatest president the US has seen. When I made my first post, all that I had heard was his administration had something to do with this, so I did not willingly make a title that would stir trouble. It was all the information I had at the time.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Kennedy was supposedly disgusted by Northwoods, and if I'm not mistaken, someone was fired over it. So saying Kennedy planned 9/11 based on that is a little far-fetched.

Any documentation on this one? It would quickly put to rest any controversy.

I would sincerely hope that Kennedy would be disgusted by such an insane idea, but verification would help

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I forget the name of the individual that got canned over this, all I remember is they were appointed supreme commander of Nato forces shortly after being removed from the joint chiefs of staff.

wupy

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
mrwupy,

That would be Lyman L. Lemnitzer.

He was appointed Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in September 1960.

Following the JFK/McNamara round filing of the Operations Northwoods proposal he was "demoted" to Commander of U.S. Forces in Europe, and in January 1963 succeeded to the post of Supreme Allied Commander, Europe.

[edit on 6/17/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just my opinion but I think what Kennedy did all-in prevented 9-11 from actually wiping out the govt. when it did occur, as that would have meant an even faster railroading into some nightmare fear-based police state. I see people still struggling to shake off the same forces that seek to do 9-11s and the like - if it can't get rid of them it'll try to use them.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
mrwupy,

That would be Lyman L. Lemnitzer.

He was appointed Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in September 1960.

Following the JFK/McNamara round filing of the Operations Northwoods proposal he was "demoted" to Commander of U.S. Forces in Europe, and in January 1963 succeeded to the post of Supreme Allied Commander, Europe.

[edit on 6/17/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

thank you very much.. this was exactly what I was asking for

He probably shouldve been hung for treason. But, thats just my opinion. Northwoods has made me sick to my stomach since the first time I read it.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
After hearing this several times and just thinking about it all, it is clear to me this is a hoax...Before the caller says much of anything he is preparing us all for the cutoff by saying 'they will triangulate on this position really really soon'...Art Bell goes along with this by saying 'so you can't spend a long on the phone, so give us something quick.'

The only thing plausible is the population reduction,...but if they were going to do that, wouldn't moving the population to 'safe areas' defeat that purpose? And if the aliens are involved or leading this war on the population, what good would moving people to other areas do? Surely, an advanced civilization could do anything they wanted here, at any time they chose and we would be powerless to stop them.

A frantic, non-sensical caller, half-laughing, half-crying plays on the empathy we feel for people under extreme duress, yet it all falls back to common sense, and when you make the connection, this all goes away.

Nice try Art.

top topics

join