It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ID Cards, Implants and the Public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ok so i would like to start by saying i will leave any discussion of a NWO out of this for the simple reason that the NWO is based on speculation.

My question is this. Will the public ever accept imbedded security chips?

After world war two the british people asked to do away with their ID cards as they were of little use and slowed down daily life. Since then many things have happened to make the public more interested in them. I am not saying the government has caused these problems simply to push ID cards through, let's stick with the official facts of this sort of thing.

ID theft, terrorism, security, the ID card is being promoted as a panecea for all these problems. Now many of us know that it will do little if anything, but this isn't my main point. I am simply saying it took a lot of problems to occur for the people to consider these cards again.

If it has taken this long and this much trouble to get the cards more in favour then how long would the chips take? I mean the cards according to many polls are still not wanted by the majority, but even when they are there is a major difference between a card and having something stuck under your skin.

I wonder if people would accept chips willingly? If the governments of the world tried to enforce them, would they accept it?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
My question is this. Will the public ever accept imbedded security chips?

Yes. I think a lot of people already do and feel there is much benefit from RFID chips.

There are plenty of threads on this subject that show that the RFID chips are already being slowly introduced into the public. It's just a matter of time before people get used to the idea and it becomes manditory.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I dont think the people will accept them willinglly. One state just has already ruled that they can not be used unwillingly. But that does not really matter. A tracking device can be put in a cell phone, watch, or a credit card. We could all be carring one right now.
I dont think that is the case for most of us. But it could happen soon enuff.

edit for typo

[edit on 16-6-2006 by RedGolem]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The public will not accept the chips for several reasons. First of all, the Illuminist bankers have already been set back 10-20 years for world goverment. This fact was mentioned by ol' Ziggy of the CFR. There will be no war with Iran, period.

The American economy will be devestated over the next several years. With the decline of the US dollar many will literally starve and thus we can expect revolution and war crime tribunals. As this may seem impossible, consider that if were not for the Illuminists bankers fixing the markets daily - by shorting Gold and silver etc, we would already be there now. The Illuminists are in serious trouble and their little ponzy scheme is about to end. The question is: will you jump ship first or last?

What I is infer is a simple concept. Things sometimes change quickly and no-one will be forcing you to take chips when they are busy trying to keep themselves from being executed. And I have some news for those people who still believe that they will get away with this terrible fraud on the US population: YOU WILL DIE SOON. Just as your attempts for world goverment have failed in the past, you have made some fatal mistakes and its almost game over. Your extreme greed will be your undoing.

In otherwords, don't worry about mandatory chips. The Illuminists will never reach that far in their plans. They failed in the Middle East, they failed in keeping 9-11 under cloak, and they failed to take into account all the 3'rd world nations would be buying gold and silver and stashing it away with their guns. Something else which ALL OF YOU on this forum should be doing ASAP.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sad but true, there are people getting "chipped" basically because it's "cool".

Do a Google search on "RFID MicroChip Implants". Then be prepared to see page after page about them!

One other note of intertest.... about 10 years ago, Prince Charles & his 2 sons, William & Harry all received the chip implants. They were among the the very 1st group people to get them (for "security reasons" of course)

If the RFID chip does eventually become the "mark of the beast" (& I believe THAT is the case) You will either get the chip, or be killed. You'll be looked at as an outcast, & rebel. A threat to the new way of life.....

Scary thought huh?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Now that is worrying and i never thought of it in that way. I suppose it's like an IPod, "hey look i got this really cool thing". I hope the novelty wears off though.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think what will happen is organizations will start refusing to except 'paper' ID.

We are already seeing news stories from 'victims' of identity theft saying things like, "It's getting hard to prove who you are anymore, because anyone could have your ID".

We are being set up to except the chip as ID, soon we will be forced to except it, but not by threat of death per say...

You go to cash your pay check...
Teller, "I need to verify your identity."
You hand over your driving license.
Teller, "Sorry but we can't except this, we need to scan your chip."
You, "But I refuse to get the chip."
Teller, "Sorry then we can't cash your check."

Or you get pulled over by cops, no chip? No proof of identity, you go to jail.
Want a new job? No chip? No verification of your identity, no job.
Emergency room visit...
Plane tickets...
So many things require ID nowadays...

I think that is the only way they could 'force' people to get chipped.
No one will be able to buy, or sell, or work, or live without it...

Scary huh?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
If it has taken this long and this much trouble to get the cards more in favour then how long would the chips take? I mean the cards according to many polls are still not wanted by the majority, but even when they are there is a major difference between a card and having something stuck under your skin.

Polls don’t mean anything, don’t believe in any of the polls, from what i gathered from ats and my own experience they are a waste of time and inaccurate. What the polls do is feed the main unthinking populace propaganda. In this case most people don’t want ID cards. So for most of the populace think no i don’t want ID cards. Then.....

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
What I is infer is a simple concept. Things sometimes change quickly and no-one will be forcing you to take chips when they are busy trying to keep themselves from being executed.

Maybe not as server as that but things can change very quickly and definatly marko1970 and ANOK's opinions will contribute to the overall effect to make the populace concede. Its coming, they planned it, and thought out plans a b c defgh........

Its all about power greed and in part, evolution.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by kode]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It depends on what information the chip would hold and if the data was secure wether I would accept a RFID chip implant. For example I see no problem with using RFID chips to open locks, all the chip has to have is a pass code it sends out when it receives the correct signal from the lock. This if secure would be quite practical as it would save ever forgetting your keys, or fumbling with the shopping. Also you could have several different levels of access; if you had a cleaner you could let them in on only a certain day at a certain time.
The RFID chips which are been put into passports etc. though are a completely different matter though. These chips will broadcast confidential information to anyone within 350m with the correct equipment. Pretty handy if your a sniper only wanting to take out people of one nationality for example.
Just providing some counter argument, RFID has some useful aplications as well as the dangerous ones that are currently been implemented.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yes, the public already have accepted RFID implants.
One of the most public cases of this are the implants for various bars and clubs.

See:
Clubbers use chip implants to jump queues

This seems an incredible risk to take for me, as most people would have no idea if the technology was being abused to gather other information about them. (The same can also be said for the telephone, the internet etc)

Luckily, there are still some good willed hackers out there, its a good idea to keep up to speed on this technology, as it may enter your life sooner than you think:

They can steal your smartcard, lift your passport, jack your car, even clone the chip in your arm. And you won't feel a thing. 5 tales from the RFID-hacking underground.

The RFID Hacking Underground

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
People are already accepting the chips willingly. As with most things, "they" make it sound like it's a benefit. The first place I saw anything about the chips being introduced to the public was at beaches and vacation spots. So when a person was out in his or her bathing suit, they wouldn't have to carry a wallet or purse. If they were "clubbing", the ladies wouldn't have to worry about carrying their purse on the dance floor or having to leave it at a tableor coat check.
I wouldn't doubt, if they are already putting them in soldiers... So that it would limit the need for dog tags.
My worry is, as with "OnStar", if "they" can track you, open your doors, and communicate with you at will..... What's to say they can't "shut you down", at their
conenience?
Maybe a conspiracy theory here, but I wouldn't doubt, if we were to have a large increase in child abductions or kid nappings and the government to require all new borns be implanted "for their Safety".
Having been in the service and gone through a line of innoculations, I got so many shots in a row... Heck, I may already be implanted...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh yeah... one of the concerns with the chip being used as a debit card was a concern that someone with the know how and the hardware could actually stand close enough and scan the persons info and possibly gain access to their account.
Too much info readily availale to the wrong people.
It will always sound like it is in your best interest though.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Melems links above support my comments "to a T"...
Thanks for posting the links Melem....

new topics

top topics

join