It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightvision Grey?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Full link: www.aliensthetruth.com...

My ex-husband is an avid hunter, traveling to deer blinds across southeast Missouri. He is a technology buff and uses night vision goggles to traverse the terrain so they can be in the blind at daybreak. On this trip, near Cape Girardeau last year, when they had to go through a cemetery about 3 miles from town, with a camera attached to the night vision goggles, they snapped some shots of the cemetery. I developed the film for them. This was the first shot on the roll; it doesn't show this on any other shots.

Has anyone studied these pictures? Surely this must be some form of hoax? Eitherway she has left a contact, should be interesting if we can devise some questions to ask her to try and prove the legitimacy of the case.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by kolo_heights]

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **All Members Read**

[edit on 16-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Looks like a pretty scrawner gray. (: Pretty bad when you have to go to a cemetary for food! All kidding aside, I do have to say it looks very malnutritioned, and the armlength is unbelievably long and it's arms looks deformed. But, interesting picture. I can't see anything that would make me think it's non-authentic. If so, it's a poor hoax being that the being looks in such bad shape. Typically, a hoaxer would at least present a bit of a healthier host. That's just so pathetic looking, you start to almost believe it's real. Either that, or some 12 year old made it. Good find.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have seen that pic here many times but can't remember the comments on it. Does nayone else remember this pic and what was concluded?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That is interesting. You should get something together and start asking this person some questions.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I have seen better then this personally I could probably do better with 3d max and photoshop.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Interesting picture Ive never seen it before. Its just a shame that today you could fake nearly anything in a picture.

It would be alot better if they had the negatives to examine.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Its just a shame that today you could fake nearly anything in a picture.

I agree it is a shame. This does look so real but its just one of those... who knows?

I do think it is interesting though that we are seeing this infrared . Who knows maybe night vision/ultra violet not only reveals UFO's but also aliens trying to make themselves invisible on the planet as well.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

I do think it is interesting though that we are seeing this infrared .

Yeah I wish good IR was cheaper you could easily spend 10k and up on good Military/Scientific grade IR cameras.

That was discussed in another thread as a possible way to better detected UFOs. Seeing that some claims seem to suggest they have some form of optical cloak.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well I am convinced that when NASA uses ultraviolet spectrum (which they do in space) we are in fact seeing a sort of energy propusion system UFO's all over.

I think this is real and ya I agreee I wish common guy had ultraviolet lense available to attatch to their camera. We may be able to get to the bottom of this invisiblity/interdemsional "STUFF" once and for all.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
First, the full image as posted at aliensthetruth looks like it's been been artificialy colored. If the RGB curves are adjusted properly, the picture is just a b/w photo, with no color tinge at all.

Second, Hubby was apparently using an on-camera flash.

You wanted questions, so here's one:

The poster said she developed the film herself. If it's transparency film, could we see scan(s) of the unmounted slides with the film borders, including especially the second frame (this was the first, she said). If it was negative film, could we see a contact print (or a scan would be OK) of the strip containing this image?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
thats just my cousin bibble visiting my mom. he doesnt like to be seen because he not over weight like alot of americans.

why was a hunter going through a cemetary anyway, is what i wantto know

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I believe I saw this picture a year or so ago somewhere and the forum was saying it was a hoax but there are always skeptics.

Just looking I would say it fits the Greys I can't really see the nose and mouth clearly. If there are two holes for the nose and a small slit for the mouth then yes it looks like it could be the real thing. There arms are that long I also could not see the fingers. The Grey's have four very long fingers.

Most people say there are two different HEIGHT types of GREY'S the short ones and the tall ones. Well, there is actually a third type the very tall that I know as the Elders. I hate to say this because I do hate to get into religion for everyone has a right to there own opinion but these Elders (which there are not many left) are the Creator.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I believe I saw this picture a year or so ago somewhere and the forum was saying it was a hoax but there are always skeptics.

Just looking I would say it fits the Greys I can't really see the nose and mouth clearly. If there are two holes for the nose and a small slit for the mouth then yes it looks like it could be the real thing. There arms are that long I also could not see the fingers. The Grey's have four very long fingers.

Most people say there are two different HEIGHT types of GREY'S the short ones and the tall ones. Well, there is actually a third type the very tall that I know as the Elders. I hate to say this because I do hate to get into religion for everyone has a right to there own opinion but these Elders (which there are not many left) are the Creator.

I appreciate your skepticism but you present your argument referring to the explicit anatomy of a grey and that there is a 3rd type.

Care to explain where you unearthed this information?

Anyway for me the image is in the balance and shrouded in strengths and weaknesses. However as mentioned I do wonder why this man was deer hunting in a cemetary.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
He wasn't hunting in a cemetary because the picture was fake. The only hunting he did was for a good shot to hoax the picture.

It is such an obvious fake I can't beleive everyone doesn't see it.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
True the picture could be a hoax this we will probably never know for sure but the being in the picture IS a very good example of a Grey.

Most of my experiences have been with the tall and the very tall Grey's however I have seen the shorties as I call them.

The shorties I know as the Protector's and the Gatherer's. The tall ones are the Doctor's, Teacher's, Scientist and Main Monitor's and the very tall are the Elders.......Surgeons and the Creators.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I would say this is a model rather than a doctored image. Look under the chine, anyone who has used night visions knows that these shadows are common. Ok you could do it with a computer but i reckon it would be easier to use a model. So it's a hoax in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I sure wish we could see the nose and mouth better and also the fingers.

I will say this (what I see of this Grey) is exactly correct so this makes me stay on the line on this one because it ( the Grey) is sooooooooooo correct.

The one thing that bothers me is this: The Grey's can not survive here because there is to much oxygen in our air however, they can breathe very thin air. I don't see any type of breathing apparatus on this being which tells me if this is real this being wasn't going to be there for a long period of time.

Interesting

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
OK observe,

Lets hear how you know so much about grey aliens. You talk like you have a weekly poker game with them.

So, what's your story?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've seen a video very close to this in infra-red that was declared to be a hoax, but I still say it's the closest to a real photo/video of an alien that has been captured so far.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It really is an interesting image. I agree, it seems so real that you have to think it's a hoax, but on the same token, if it were a hoax, you generally see greys that look a little healthier. Does anyone have any new info on this? No matter what I try to tell myself, I still have to believe this is a fake, I just can't imagine a grey wandering around in a cemetery in plain site. It wouldn't/shouldn't be that easy.

<<   2  3 >>

join