It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you really care?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have been an experiencer with the Grey's for over fifty years now.

The one thing built into the human race is fear. You can say you wouldn't fear but when an occurrence happens you might find out that you have fears come out quite quickly.

I feel as if I am one of the lucky ones for I am mostly just shown and told things by the same Grey that I always thought of as my teacher.

I will say there are good beings and bad beings just as humans are good and bad. So I would suggest if you ever observe one of the ships stay a fair distance for you don't know which species is occuppying the ship. Also don't waste your time on wondering which planet they come from they are beneath many planets and Moons of such planets. The Grey's and several other species are in the deepest of OUR waters.

I will tell you this and these are the exact words that I was told:

We are not here to take over Earth, we can not survive here there is to much oxygen in your air.

One last thing is this; The human race is destroying there rain forest, fires are destroying forest and the CO2 is getting out of control. The one thing we humans need to put our highest priority at......is PLANTING. we need to re-build our forest. Fifty years ago I was told ten fold now a days it might be a hundred or even a thousand fold. I suggest you had better start planting something and telling friends to plant for it may come to the day you are trying to breathe and watching your loved ones struggling to breathe and you will have wished you planted a few dang gone trees.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join