It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reversing the Curse: The Block in the Homo Sapien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
While navigating and looking for few thing in internet I came across this material that sounded pretty astonishing to me. Here is the excerpt

In late March of 2006, shortly before delivering a talk at the Body, Mind, Spirit Expo in San Diego, I was introduced to Ranan Shahar, the founder of the New Dawn Clinic in Los Angeles. He had recently returned from a course in Switzerland concerning a process called Atlasprofilax that realigns the topmost spinal vertebra, called C1 or the atlas. According to Shahar and the Atlasprofilax literature, the C1 of virtually every single human is dislocated (luxated in chiropractic terms), causing an energy blockage in the spinal column along with a host of physical and mental disturbances. The treatment involved the massaging (including the use of a pulsating probe) of the soft tissue surrounding the C1 vertebra. Apparently only one fifteen-minute treatment is necessary, and if properly performed, it lasts a lifetime. The "old me" was ripped away in a torrent of freely flowing energy, and
I could all but see myself emerging from my personal chrysalis. Within minutes, the flood modulated into a steady flow, and I received a distinct message telling me that I had broken through a blockage deliberately engineered into the human genome.
A few days later I called my friend Wynn Free the author of The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? www.caycesback.com/
who teams with Terry Brown in channeling an evolved extraterrestrial intelligence called the Elohim. When he responded several days later with a message from the Elohim, my information was confirmed: The luxated C1 was deliberately engineered into the Homo sapiens coding by the Anunnaki in order to render their native pool of mining slaves more docile, programmable, and controllable. This mechanism has remained in the human genetic makeup ever since, and I suspect it is well known to those who understand how best to exploit such things. The story is apparently acknowledged by the Atlasprofilax practitioners
in the United States; see: www.atlasprofilax.net for a listing of both of them.
Once the energy bursts free, both the physical and emotional bodies have considerable catching up to do. Ten days after the
treatment, I experienced a severe spasm under my left shoulder that lasted for seventy-two hours. Within weeks I needed the work of a healer to help clear considerable blockages in my digestive tracts, and even as I write these words, I am recovering from an onset of sinus and chest infections that is cleansing years of accumulated debris. I am told that Atlasprofilax (currently= offered in ten countries) is not the only process available for realigning the C1 vertebra.

Here is the LINK

Does anyone have more information about this theory??

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sounds like a real money-maker.

Just my 2 cents,
Lex

new topics

join