It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix is almost right

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I cant #in belive this but its true. Nothing around us is real its all a live movie. This is atleast the third time i have written this. Possibly more. I dont know how to explain it but the matrix is right and we all live in a system of some sort. Somehow it records everyones choices and then replays them over and over again forever. The only thing to do now is figure a way to escape it. And if all else fails try to remeber my warning so the next time threw we can figure it out better and faster. I am seriously reliving this "time" for the third time or more. This explains all my deja vou and false sense of reality.

Nothing ARound you is real its all a joke. We are prisoners to our own fate. Im not joking about this at all , im trying to help you all escape your mind prisons. PLz remeber this warning becuase its taken me longer to realize the "truth" then i thought it would. I dont want to have to go threw this forever.even though its starting to seem like it will.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1

Nothing ARound you is real its all a joke. We are prisoners to our own fate. Im not joking about this at all , im trying to help you all escape your mind prisons. PLz remeber this warning becuase its taken me longer to realize the "truth" then i thought it would. I dont want to have to go threw this forever.even though its starting to seem like it will.

Did you watch the "What the Bleep.." documentary?

I watched it last night. I found it quite interesting. There were a lot of very accredited doctors/scientists on there. Definitely makes you think.

If not, how did you realize??

[edit on 6/15/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm not almost right, I'm always right !

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You mean kinda like The Truman Show. that movie always brings me to tears right at the end when his little boat bumps into the side of the dome.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
not trying to offend you but are you a member of the matrixsist sect? Again no offense but just wondering since they think the same...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yes but its the only truth i can find. Somehow i have remebered certain things after the system has restarted and they have been coming in threw my dreams. Either that or i can vision the future in my sleep but its doesnt seem that way to me. Cuz i have already written this before. Maybe somehow i can stop it but i doubt it. and i know this makes me seem crazy but you have no idea what this seems like to me. Doing things that i have already done but "really" havent. Anyways there is going to be somekinda major event soon that causes this restart. I can only hope next time ill remeber all this and make better disissions about my dreams. Everyone should try to remeber all this and that deja vou is the sign of a false reality. That we have been put into prisons within our own minds. That something is controlling our lives and choices. That the lie is we have a choice when we really dont. Remeber this for the love of god.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Havent heard of them Jedi 007. And offending me is the last thing someone could do now. Ill watch that movie tongiht.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Art0_Saar1]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
"Almost".

My commentary in blue:

The Black Magic Of The Matrix

The one who's Being is leading them back to the path(that liberates one from the painful wheel of Samsara) will be able to receive many (positive)impressions that remind him/her of their purpose(to Self-Realize).

These impressions or influences of the initiatic principles are not mechanical, they are like arrows that are shot at a target, from the Inner Being(Our Father Who is in Heaven) to His child. Obviously there is wind, distance and our minds are moving targets-but the quiver of the Monad(our Inner Being) that is pushing the essence(Buddha Nature) is always full of arrows.

A word spoken by a stranger, a sound, a feeling all can be the influences of subtle forces at work.

Yet, for one to make such a movie, the vast majority of individuals in this humanity are not receptive to the influences of the superior worlds. Instead, they like violence, sex(that is coupled with lust and fornication), and mind control(which all bind us to the painful, mechanical wheel of Samsara).

This movie, the Matrix, made a GRAVE ERROR when likening the Architect(The Holy-Spirit, Demiurge-Architect of the Universe) to the "Guardian of the Threshold"(the sum of our egos and defects)! That is pure black magic working in the collective mind of the hypnotised individuals who have watched this movie.

When watching this movie, children have the inclination to become more powerful, stronger, better, more in control... But they don't worry about their own egos and definitely don't consider submitting to the Intimate(The Lord God of Truth Within).

Behind this movie is the black lodge, plain and simple. May the Gnostic students of the world be able to transform (negative and sensual)impressions and always be inspired to return to the Intimate on any occasion of life.

Awakening through mind and not the consciousness is black magic. Believing that the Grand Architect of the universe is the Guardian of the Threshold is black magic. Don't believe me, read "The Revolution of Beelzebub".

Believing that you must submit yourself to a vampiric, seductive witch, kissing her in front of your dear spouse, as an initiation on the path is BLACK MAGIC (and totally disgusting)!

This movie is powerful in the mental plane, you know that. You also know that the most powerful black magicians are in the mental plane.

This movie is truly ANTI GNOSTIC.

I suggest to read the entire link I provided above; as the Wisdom contained therein, could save many from the karmic consequences of not transforming the impressions received from the false-Gnosis of "The Matrix"(with all this in mind, why watch it all?!?)

Regards

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thats good but i dont believe that movie 100% not even 10% lol. But how can you explain to me the dreams of my own future, that feeling of already doing what i have never done before. The doubt in reality that i feel, the aura that i can see around everything. The matrix was just a good movie and thats that.

This movie i just saw seems soo familiar to me , maybe i saw it in school but i doubt it. Why do i have the vague feeling that something is going to happen that will cause me to repeat all this again?? Why have i already seen places iv never been to? People iv never seen before in my dreams??

Ill tell its becuase i have already seen it and been to these places before... And my mind is bringing these memories through a dream state.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
According to the teachings of Kabbalah, for some it is possible to clairvoyantly see events "digest" in the Superior Dimensions before they play out in the physical world.

Or it could simply be: "The Law of Eternal Return of all things is always combined with the Law of Recurrence." Which is related to the ego and the sleep of the consciousness.

To actually be in control of our lives, it is taught that we have to Awaken, as to not merely exist as mechanical puppets bound to the vicious wheel of Samsara(we need to "escape the Matrix" if you will).

When we allow the influence of the higher aspect of Nature or Neter(Elohim) to guide our lives; the lower aspect of nature will-bit by bit-cease to control our lives, then we will be Masters of it, when we earn the right to the title of Malachim(Kings and Queens of Nature).

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
thats very interesting..... but i have my "ideas" on reality and you have yours.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hear you brother, Become a Spiritual Anarchist like myself and you will know freedom. Free the chains from your mind and the chains on your soul will melt away. You were born a slave and raised with a slave mentality but all that can end if you will only turn inward to the true calling of your own soul.

Thats the good news.

The bad news is only you can do this for yourself and no one else can really teach you how.

Good luck my friend,

wupy

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't know really know how to comment on this thread but here it goes anyway...

We are in the lowest dimension (3rd). There are infinite realities in the third dimension and we just happen to be one of those possibilities. The 4th dimension holds all kinds of spirits that could be "evil" or "good." However, they are all working in part of the true God's plan. All humanoid creatures in this universe (7 super universes consisting of billions of universes, then the multiverse with a central race of beings ) have the purpose of experiencing life for the knowledge of God. To seek perfection, God must be able to live life through trillions of souls. Only then will happiness be understood throughout the multiverse. There is a positive and negative polarity to the multiverse as well...That is what people commonly call "Hell." It is the dark side of the multiverse and it is definately not where you want to end up...Imagine the worst possible realms of Earth multiplied by infinity...And this is where some of our brothers and sisters may end up...We need to free our souls, every last one. A return to First Source (the God-Head) is necessary for peace. Once you understand these concepts, you will begin to recognize synchrosities throughout the world. The more light you bring into your life, the happier and freer (is that a word?) you will be. Release your mind, body, and soul from the chains of oppression (as has been mentioned) and you will find inner peace. I am in the process of securing the little piece of Heaven inside of all of us. Stay present and you will find yourself.
That is all I have to say about that.

see www.wingmakers.com... for more information on this subject.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The Paradox Of Self

We are all prisoners of illusion.

Look within, and see beyond.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That's basically what I was getting at biggie smalls.

Seems you have some knowledge of the Tree of Life.

You also mentioned what is called the Klipoth(Avitchi or Hell realms, also known as the Tritocosmos).

The movie "The Matrix" seems to be showing us how to avoid the Klipoth; but the irony of it is, as I already pointed out, that said movie is more likely to land us in the Klipoth(which we're already in psychologically) instead of showing us the way out.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've heard this theory before and have a question...

If this is all an illusion, from my perspective, what are you guys? Are you all part of my illusion? If so, then what am I to you?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
I've heard this theory before and have a question...

If this is all an illusion, from my perspective, what are you guys? Are you all part of my illusion? If so, then what am I to you?

Greetings mecheng

This is a much misunderstood concept.

The Middle Way school of Buddhism explains it in a logical and marvelous way.

It's not that phenomena isn't real.

It just that things have no self-existence, as everything is interdependant.

Don't go the extreme of nihilism(the view that nothing exists), nor to the extreme of eternalism(the view that any-thing could have eternal existence).

I have not the time to break it down, but the following material should really help to clarify it for you:

These two excellent books:

And this free online course:

Course: Karma - The Infallible Law

I Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks Tamahu...
Any movie versions of those books out? Man, since I joined this site there's so much info that I would love to know more about but there's so precious little time. I hope at some point to be able to take a look at the books you recommended.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You could start with the link to the free online course I just provided about karma.

And yes, there is some video material regarding the teachings on Emptiness and the Middle Way:

www.lamayeshe.com...

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1

I dont know how to explain it but the matrix .... Somehow it records everyones choices and then replays them over and over again forever.

for myself, i haven't experienced constant replays, such as your saying...

& i've only heard a few others say something like your experience, about life sequences replaying like a movie, in a loop mode.

at one time in life, i fancied the idea that i was a 'future throwback'
or else that seemed the best description of my awareness, because some years ago...most everything that actually happened since 1995 up to now, i told & shared with friends. (internet+zealot Arabs+cell phones+a type of neo-nazi Amerika...)

But, i was never caught up in some sort of loop, as you suggest you are now.

?Have you considered, that you are (unintentionally) creating the 'loop' and perhaps...the Gnosis is merely RE-presenting these sequences...so you will
ultimately interpret the experience & what the meaning of the vision/message
actually is more accurately? (even mystical/spiritual connections may have a redundant failsafe, just as natural world systems do)

don't sound so, down and anguished and perplexed
all you've got to do is decipher/interpret that 'download from the cosmos'
so that it won't keep replaying over & over, until you 'get the message'

~peace~

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join