It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the khurasan black flag army and china?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
does anybody know anything about the muslim prophecy of the KBFA? is it the talibans or alqaeda or whatever else there is? i've heard stories regarding this black flag army stuff that were suppose to emerge from iran and proceed to free jerusalem from the hands of the infidels. hence the need for US intervention in iran and possibly syria. i mean, if we look on the world map, the easiest route from iran would be thru iraq and syria/jordan.

but what really interest me is, the ancient persian province of khurasan included parts which are today in iran, afghanistan, tajikistan, turkmenistan and uzbekistan. the thing is, now there's some other stories mentioned that the KBFA is hiding somewhere in the region of xinjian, the muslim province in china (opposite tajikistan border)... and what does it relate to? the big war against china? here look at the map:

which china is actively promoting the re-building of modern silk road.

and the story of iran's new alliance with china
www.washingtonpost.com...

now, if ever iran is invaded, will US step it up and force its way into turkmenistan/uzbekistan and so on? as to gain a military advantage of pushing china into a tight corner (like a possible checkmate).. and we can look it up thru the problem-reaction-solution stuff to understand what happened thru the cold war and the lost of russian control over these countries.

talking about checkmates.. the concentration of US navy in guam and US connections in south korea, japan, philippines, singapore, india, afghanistan, iraq. china really is in a tight corner indeed..

so getting back to the KBFA, is there any reason to believe that the so called turmoil in xinjian (the reported china's oppressive attitude against muslims) is nothing but a fog of war, a mirage to cover up the presence of KBFA possibly training or acquiring new technologies from china? or is it just another domino theory which kinda connecting all the dots..

either that or the projected future of chinese population increase (which means more oil usage), hence the politics of oil getting into the picture, blocking chinese access to the caspian sea oil reserve.

can anybody shed some light on this and complete the bigger picture? i may have been missing some pieces of the puzzle...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is an intergovernmental international organization founded in Shanghai on 15 June 2001 by six countries, China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.

more --> www.globalsecurity.org...

recently, SCO invited iran, pakistan, india, afghanistan and mongolia as observer states in the current SCO summit in shanghai. now is this some form of a counteractive measure taken to show that iran or china is not alone.. i mean russia is still a force to be reckon with, are they?

english.scosummit2006.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The SCO is an economic agreement though no?

I've never heard of the KBFA before. YOu said its a prophecy, from when? Persian times? Sounds intersting. The zeal to capture jerusalem is probably from the times of the crusades, I would think.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

According to the SCO Charter and the Declaration on the Establishment of the SCO, the main purposes of the SCO are: strengthening mutual trust and good-neighborliness and friendship among member states; developing effective cooperation in political affairs, economy, trade, science and technology, culture, education, energy, transportation, environmental protection and other fields; working together to maintain regional peace, security and stability; and promoting the creation of a new international political and economic order featuring democracy, justice and rationality.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
From what I remember, the KBFA will fight the occupiers in iraq and then will march towards Jerusalem. After jerusalem is fallen to KBFA, it will head south towards Arabia and will conquer Mecca. It is just then that Islamic version of Messiah, Imam Mahdi will return and the leader of KBFA will give the power to him, or something like this.

so I don't think KBFA is of chinese origin unless Chinese KBFA invades Iran and fights the infidels in Iraq.

I actually remember reading somewhere here in ATS that actually some militias in Iraq have started wearing Black, and carry black flags. I wonder why Abu Zarqawi was wearing black?

In fact, There was a story the other day about the cleric who's the same name as the guy who is supposed to form an army to fight the occupiers in Iraq at the end times as depicted in Shiite end times prophecy, but the iranian state-owned arabic Channel called him a fraud or something and there were protests in front of iranian embassy in iraq and they managed to get into the embassy and set it on fire.

RESPECT

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by proprog
From what I remember, the KBFA will fight the occupiers in iraq and then will march towards Jerusalem.
[
Who occupied iraq when this KBFA was first talked of?

some militias in Iraq have started wearing Black, and carry black flags. I wonder why Abu Zarqawi was wearing black?

Because its badass.

Actually, in Afghanistan, the Taliban, their 'signature' was apparently a specific type of black turban. I have heard that this particular type of black turban has come to be a 'badge' for any al-qaida elements, in afghanistan, also.

In fact, There was a story the other day about the cleric who's the same name as the guy who is supposed to form an army to fight the occupiers in Iraq at the end times as depicted in Shiite end times prophecy,

?

Imam Mohammed Mahdi is supposed to be the Mahdi at the end times, for the shia. For the sunni, no one knows that name.

What was the name you heard?

al-Sadr is a shi'ite who's militia is called the Mahdi Army. But his name has nothing to do with the Mahdi, so far as I in my limited understanding know. It would be odd if Iran was calling al-Sadr a fraud, where did you hear this?

The normal colour of islamic revolution is Green. This is because the colour was picked up by arab nationalists in the more recent era, AND that is because the colour was already popular for banners and the like because it is associated with the family of Mohammed their Prophet.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
the name of the cleric is Sheikh Mahmud al-Hassani al-Sarkhi, who says he is the famous end times Al-hassani, leader of the iraqi army. here is the story anyway:
Iraq protesters tear down Iran consulate flag in religious row

Respect

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I know the story about the balck flag. The way it has been narrated here are not complete. I can post more information if people are interested.

One who Knows

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I will like everyone on this forum who does not know about the Islamic Prophecy of Khurasan, the Army of Black Flags, and the final savior of Islam i.e. Imam Mahdi to read the an eye-opening comprehensive research paper by a Pakistani researcher on the this topic which is known in Islamic Scriptures as "Bilad-e-Khurasan". This researcher guy has made a quick, but detailed, comprehensive analysis of the End of Times prophecies of not only Muslim but Christian point of views as well, often quoting scripture (Old & New Testament) as well Islamic Sources, and relating it with Ancient & Current Geopolitical History and Current Affairs.....

Find the article on: thepoliticalreview.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Bilal Khan, our main contributor, has made his own blog.

Kindly visit the following link to find his blog.

pakistanoutlook.typepad.com...

This blog, The Political Review, will shortly be closed.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hingus

Muslims belief about the army with black flags or banners who are from the children of Israel (70,00 of them according to Prophet Muhammad pbuh traditions or hadeeth as quoted by several Muslim scholars) led by Al Mahdi before the end of times and this is one of the major signs of qiyamah which is the end of the world. The other is Jesus Christ's ( Isa 'alaihissalam ) second coming.
There's a link that describes this in detail, hope it helps :
maqasid.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

join