It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman snaps pics of creature in her yard.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
A woman in West Omaha snaps a picture of an unidentified animal. An expert examined the picture and said it was an feral cat. It looks to me to be a bobcat like the woman said. She could of got a better picture of it.
Do we have any experts here that can identify this pic.

Article

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Alien Infiltrator]

[edited to fix link -nygdan]

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Re-do your link if you can.
I get invalid url when I try to see the picture.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It looks more like a dog (pit bull or other bull terrier) than a cat to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Where is the pictures man? I wanna see these because there has been no good paranormal stuff in a long time. Hoping that you come through and put up something good.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I re-did the link, I think I have the right URL. Why isn't it working?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It almost looks like the hind end of a monkey.
It sure doesn't look like a bobcat like the lady said.

Your having trouble with the link so I hosted the pic on ATS for you.

EDIT: link.........
www.ketv.com...#

[edit on 14/6/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Yes, I think if you look closely at one of the back feet you can see that it appears to have an almost human foot. Look how long it is!

I'd go more along the lines of it being a monkey than a cat or a dog.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It looks like it could be a baboon or a monkey of some sort. The tail, the muscular hind legs and the snout.

Pie

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
damm it , pie beat me to it -- but i gota gree it looks more like a primate than a canine / feline

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Looks like somebody lost there pet baboon.....

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
HAHAHA, I live so close to that area it's not even funny. About 6-7 miles, in the country, I can shoot off my porch anyway. These pictures always tick me off though, I'm no photographer, but I've captured much better images under more stressful situations (nothing paranormal). Trust me, if I see it, I'll get much better images, and possibly a shot off, depending of course if I don't know what it is, or it's a threat.

The "experts" at the zoo are idiots, they hype the zoo to be this huge attraction, but the only thing worthwhile is the Leid Jungle. They also said we don't have Mt. Lions here, but we do. Even after they disabled one off of dodge street they said it was a fluke. Here's a conspiracy for ya, they say there are no Mt. Lions in Ne. But, Game and Parks has been spotted releasing them along the Platte River in Merrick County. Tons of people have found the tracks, people I know saw G&P releasing them. Why would they do this? Beats me.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
looks like a dog/coyote/wolf thing...I don't see where the primate features are coming from...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
howler monkey perhaps? idk, i can't remember what those things really look like. leave me alone, it's 530 AM and i havent slept since...well, does it matter?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
looks like a dog/coyote/wolf thing...I don't see where the primate features are coming from...

Look at it's back foot, look how long it is! dogs have paws not feet!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
looks like some sort of monkey to me

This is a bob cat

and for tinko1 this is a howler monkey

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Looks very canine to me, skinny, but a canine.

Monkey skeletons on Google

Canine skeletons on Google

Notice the way the legs are compared to the pelvis.

Edit: Then again...

[edit on 15/6/06 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Y'all are killing me, It is poor starving stray dog, brendle in color. Those long feet are it's hocks. Jeez, not everything is a dang alien.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by viperwrench
Y'all are killing me, It is poor starving stray dog, brendle in color. Those long feet are it's hocks. Jeez, not everything is a dang alien.

um who mentioned alien

ii still say it looks like a monkey look at the head and shape of its ear, and the way it hunches its shoulders, the picture just says monkey to me lol.

and if it was a dog the lady that took the picture would surly know what a dog looks like

[edit on 053030p://47065 by ronishia]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to go with dog here. I see nothing monkey-like at all. Apparently this must be the best of the "pictures".

Just a hysterical and fearful woman seeing more than is actually there.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't where you people are getting monkeys from but it looks like one of these to me. Greyhound....it's diffenatley a dog.

[edit on 6/15/2006 by librasleep]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join