It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you guys help me figure this out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'll try to keep it short, for your sake & mine. A couple months ago, like in December I was going to our motel we owned (don't get exicted, it was a crappy rundown place) and beside the neighbouring carwash, I saw 3 medium sized red lights above the building. My memory is a little rusty now, but I think that first the left one shrunk and vanished and then the right one and then the center one came down and vanished in an instant as well. Then, every single day after that for 2- 3 months longer till we sold the motel and I dindt go up there at night anymore, I saw 3-4 lights in a sort of curved shape in the distance alongside a mountain (I live in BC). My cousin said they were some sort of lights for the train tracks on the mountain or something and I was really freaked out and not feeling very good about it so I chose to believe it but I KNOW what I saw above the car wash before they moved out. Once we drove out into the boonies about 15-20 mins to the accountant's house and I saw the lights the entire way, suspended above some trees in an open field. That is just creepy as hell. And if we drive up to Wal-Mart in the dark [which is about a 10 minute run from the motel..sorry I dont know how big a kilometer is visually lol], you can see it high above the sky to the left of the building but you can see it on the right too. If you move on to Boston Pizza, about a 45 second walk away, you see em to the right of Wal Mart, high in the sky some days and some days lower. Any ideas? So many people pass that area and I'm surprised no one has mentioned anything. You think someone would've said something....

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If its there every night and in the same position, your cousin might be right.

UFOs dont hang around one spot night after night in the same place. They move alot.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I figure it wouldn't stay in the same spot. But what about the lights I saw above the car wash? Its really weird..I wonder what it is and what its used for.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
If they are red lights, maybe they are landing lights? Is this near an airport? . Or maybe if they are on the mountain, is it the ski hills? Maybe they are just lights on the roof of a building, like on an antenna or smthg ?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Could be an orbiting communication satellite. Forgive me, I don’t know a ton about them other than how they look from earth at night. That would explain the recurrences. The troubling thing is seeing them against a mountain backdrop. That would tend to rule out a satellite, however in proper atmospheric conditions all kinds of odd things are possible. Not probable, but possible. I remember a few years ago, conditions were just right and the moon cast this straight line shadow across my area of the US. It was strange. Personally, I believe what you saw cannot be explained by anyone who didn’t see it. I have had a personal experience that will never be completely explained by anyone. There are a great deal of people that will try, and those too lazy to try will call you a liar. Prepare yourself.

top topics

join