It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America Free? The aim of Economic Conquest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Huge debts. I think they never will and eventually the US will deteriorate into a 2nd world country. Im recently getting ready to relocate after I finish school . China wouldnt be so bad...if the booming economy has a place for a person trained in western medicine ! . But I definatly am leaving here, I just don't know where yet. Ill have a job where I can choose my spot on the planet and work, so Im very fortunate. Nothing wrong with living in america...but im not a corporate man, i don't trust the stock market which is one big controlled illusion. But for the time being it works, so if you want to plan a future living here, go invest...or suffer the middle class life.

Luxury is artificial poverty. So most middle class families would be better off living poor. In the future...you will have no choice but to buy from a corporate company. Walmart is taking over private business. People are suing left and right because it's going to be impossible to open up a hardware store, or a pizzeria, or any common private business, and prosper off it. Cafe's? Starbucks are popping up everywhere. But walmarts have everything , the prices are low also.

In the future, we will be ordering pizza from dominos , papa johns...not a "joe's Pizza" Go corporate...or suffer at the behest of artificial inflation.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher In the future...you will have no choice but to buy from a corporate company. Walmart is taking over private business. People are suing left and right because it's going to be impossible to open up a hardware store, or a pizzeria, or any common private business, and prosper off it. Cafe's? Starbucks are popping up everywhere. But walmarts have everything , the prices are low also.

In the future, we will be ordering pizza from dominos , papa johns...not a "joe's Pizza" Go corporate...or suffer at the behest of artificial inflation.

Places like Walmart and Starbucks got to where they are by being the best. Normally, it's our duty as participants in a Capitalist system to search for the lowest prices, which the big corporations provide, but on this issue I agree with South Park: "If we want to preserve the mom&pop stores of the past, we need to be willing to spend a little more." Unfortunately, people aren't making enough money to afford to shop anywhere but Walmart. It's exploitation at the highest level, regardless of who is doing the exploiting. The only way we'll be able to sustain ourselves is to eat nothing but processed food (a la Soylent Green), ignore the environment, and not trust anybody... just to get by. I'm not advocating this idea, I'm merely proposing my grim view of the future.

I don't think it's controlled, however. I think it's a natural progression when you mix Democracy and Capitalism. Everybody wants a slice of the (American) pie, after all. But the pie is getting smaller, and there are more people who want/need slices. Eventually we're all going to have to make do with equal-sized slices, since some people obviously are not given the opportunities to get their own.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I wanted to elaborate on the value of the human being. The value of the human being has been reduced to it's lowest integrity in centuries. The whole progression things is disinformation. People are conditioned to believe that we are less barbaric today than we were 2000 years ago. Perhaps. ...but I tell you this...

We are much more barbaric than we were 5000 years ago and before that for sure. The reason is the John Rockerfella agenda. He is the modern conformist. The last of the serpents to hand down the apple, or fire.

The assimiliation viruses they create on quantum computers are causing you to be nothing more than a piece of stock. A consumer. A person who buys. That is all 90% of the 6.6 billion people are good for.

So dont let commericals force you to buy things you dont need. It's time we start to wake the hell up and realize that this planet is offset from all of us selling our souls. Time to get your souls back.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
DELETE PLEASE! POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM

[edit on 9/2/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thanks for a very provocative post and all of the insightful replies.

I think the issues raised are some of the most relevant and important issues in our society today. I find it disturbing that more people are not alert to the greedy seduction of capitalism and consumerism. I know that capitalism is not all bad...but its not all sunshine and roses either.

I think that shallow consumerism has replaced many of our most basic American values (picture the exploitation of every major hoiliday) and that's just how the PTB like it. More money for them. I wish more members at ATS would start shouting about this. Here is a related and little-viewed or discussed thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Your thread is ok, I just like mine a little better.

I personally believe this is all coming to an end. The recent decline in the US housing market is causing less consumer spending. This will inevitable cause a market crash, or perhaps a USD crash, paving way for the Amero for the NAU.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

That's because it is better! Your post is very well put. I wish more people would participate. I think the topic is important. I also think most people can see this happening but it is just so much easier to go about your business and shop til you drop.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Unfortunately, people are tied up looking at UFO footage, or photoshop footage. Lol...not all of it is photoshop of course, but everyone should realize that they are willfull slaves. But they don't.

Also, the government takes advantage of us, but they do respect life and the ability to break free from ignorance. Its as if they put everything in subliminal terms purposely to decide who is dumb and needs to be wiped out, and who is smart and needs to be saved.

Nirbiru will come soon, and 1/3 of the planet's population will decrease. I doubt people will forget about that like they did about 911 or Spain, or Lebanon, the amnesia caused by these implants have everyone forgetting whats important.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Okay...I was right there with you up until your last post. But good thread just the same!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, what will shake the people out of their apathy? The ones with money are more asleep than the ones without. But the latter are powerless.

You dont have to believe what I believe, It's just that there are big catastrophic events coming. The Vatican knows this, and this is why all this truth is coming out now.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Are you a troll? What happened to her? Why here? why?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

We are much more barbaric than we were 5000 years ago and before that for sure. The reason is the John Rockerfella agenda. He is the modern conformist. The last of the serpents to hand down the apple, or fire.

Talk about new life in old threads, seems to be a thing of late.

I found this bit on this website.
home.iprimus.com.au...

Was looking for the Adam and Eve thread to post it, but I think right here will be fine.

In ancient mythology, becoming like the “gods” was viewed in terms of the seemingly unattainable and immortal “secret wisdom.” However in the Genesis account, it is clearly understood in terms of disobedience by Eve, where she was deceived by the Serpent into believing that she could be “like God” and able to distinguish between “good and evil.” A strict prohibition by the Creator, the volitional disobedience of which led to the expulsion of both Adam and Eve from paradise, as God held Adam responsible for the actions of his wife. John Daniel in “Scarlet and the Beast,” writes: “The Serpent promised Adam and Eve that their eyes would "be opened" (Genesis 3:5) if they ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The key word in this passage is eyes, which in Hebrew can be translated "knowledge." Opened can be translated "broadened." What the Serpent promised Adam and Eve was that their knowledge would be broadened if they ate of the forbidden fruit. But the most foreboding aspect of this Scripture emerges from the fact that the Hebrew word for "eyes" is not plural, but singular. What the Serpent actually told Adam and Eve was that their "eye" would be broadened by knowledge. The "eye" that Scripture wants us to consider is not the physical organ of sight, but the eye of the mind or soul. This singular "eye" is called the "third eye" of clairvoyance in the Hindu religion, the eye of Osiris in Egypt, and the All-Seeing Eye in Freemasonry.”

Robert Keith Spenser on page 32 in his classic must-read: “the Cult of the All-Seeing Eye,” comments as follows:“Now we arrive at the point where we must consider that all-important symbol the All-Seeing Eye. Mr. Totten traced the history of the Eye in the triangle back to ancient Chaldea and its appearance as the Solar Eye, the Eye of Jove or Jupiter, of Phoebus or Apollo, the Eye of Baal and as the Eye of Providence. The Eye of Jove appeared on the front of Jove’s temple at Peloponnessus. As the Solar Eye it was the symbol of the Arabian god of Jethro, the black father-in-law of Moses, and of the Arabic motto, “Allah,” or “I am that I am.” All ancient temples of Arabia were decorated with the Eye, which had first appeared as the symbol of Osiris, Isis and Horus and the Egyptian Sun god Ra.”

The justification I find for posting this in this particular thread is mostly the idea that if some are aware of and practicing on levels that the masses are not even considering then it does make for the sheeple effect to be quite easily achieved. Consumerism is indeed a parasite.

Time to get your souls back.

Nicely put.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by interestedalways]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join