It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerrang! Radio's Tim Shaw's Asylum and AboveTopSecret.com

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I heard him say "ive had enough of this"

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
He's back now. It must have just been declassified or something.... Or not.

[edit on 25/6/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
[size=10]w00t

Springer's land-line keeps dropping out when he gets to the good stuff!

link   
It happened again? Or did he just cut you for the commercial break? Jeez, this is worse than Dallas!

link   
Guys, they're cutting him off on purpose. They're taking the piss Springer.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Absolutely, totally taking the piss.

Odds on he'll do the same next time, if there is one.

Obviously ain't too keen on somebody else being the centre of attention on his show.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
They're taking the piss Springer.

I don't think so, I was with Springer on his cell phone when they were calling him back. They've already rescheduled another segment in 2 weeks.

This is very odd. He and I talk daily via his land-line, and it never cuts out.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just in case you guys are first time listeners, this is his style of hosting.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I expected him to be a little nutty. At least we got the air time, and he plugged the site 8 times, I think. If anything, the cutting off of the information, just made things a little more interesting for people to come on here!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Maybe it's The Government.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Didn't everyone notice how many times Tim let Springer plug ATS?

I mean our web address was regurgitated over and over on numerous occasions, and the fact that the "line cut out" twice when Springer was discussing the idea of the US/UK government's creating a terrorist figure to sway public opinion is food-for-thought even if it was purely accidental!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I did catch on to the "WHAT IS YOUR WEBSITE CALLED? SAY IT AGAIN. JUST ONE MORE TIME"

Blatant advertising (which is good) and thinking about it cutting Springer off it would build intrigue.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Tim swears it's the telecom "technology"... Whatever it is, either, him doing it to be "in persona" or something more interesting like "Someone doesn't want our topics going 'Mainstream'" I don't really care. We always get back.

BOTH times we've been on his show this happened, both times they called me back in seconds and we continued...

This time he publicly announced he wants us back on the show bi-weekly and his Producer called me back instantly to schedule the next one for 16 July.

If that's "taking the piss" then I'm more than happy with it.
That kind of reach is invaluable and I think he's as interested in these topics as WE ARE.

When we get the mp3 we'll know for sure if he did it or not. If he did who cares? We got right back on...

Springer...

[edit on 6-25-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

This time he publicly announced he wants us back on the show bi-weekly and his Producer called me back instantly to schedule the next one for 16 July.

Sweet! I guess the intrigue alone of losing the calls, will make it more interesting, and boost the number of people around here. Also, you did very well this time for what time you did have, imo. It's all about reaching more people and denyin it!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
At least Kate kicked his ayass.

She just got even hotter!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well if you are ok with him cutting you off on purpose then I guess im ok with it. I was livid with what I heard him say as soon as you were cut off. I'll be waiting to double check when the mp3 comes out because im sure I heard him say something along the lines of "ive had enough of this" or "im bored with this".

Then on the second cut off it seemed they played over your interview before you were cut off.

I even recall Tim Shaw saying something like "you know what our shows like" and then "i cant believe he's coming back on".

Really cant wait for the mp3 to make sure im not imagining all this.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You definitely "heard" something that was not there...
They just sent me the first half of the conversation in an mp3 and ALL Tim says before we get cut off is "Really?" (in response to me saying I think Zarqawi was made up...).

Immediately after Tim says "Really?" the line went dead just as it did real time on my phone.

His producer, Lucy, just emailed me the first half and when I have the rest I'll put it all up as a podcast. She also mentioned in the email that their listeners were giving them "VERY Positive Feedback" about having ATS on the show.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
D'oh! missed it.

When's the download coming? Very intrigued by what I read in the thread.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm going to listen to it now, missed the live feed I was out walking in the rain tonight. It is 83 degrees out at 12:30 pm what else was I supposed to do?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
How are you listening to it? Are there downloads that I don't see yet? If you can provide a link, I would like to hear it again. I am almost positive that there were in fact commercials playing before the second disconnect. I would like to hear it again, however, to know what I heard for sure.

BTW, Advisor, it is 84 here, with a heat index of 90. It is 11:37pm! Crazy, huh? Soooo hot!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join