It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2 weeks you may have the answer to underground civilizations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Bring a video recorder and a camera. If theres anything down there, I want to see!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's been 3 weeks now have you returned callicutc?
If so did you manage to find /picture anything?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
you wont find anything where most can go
if you go to the north pole all your awnsers
lie below.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowstriker
you wont find anything where most can go
if you go to the north pole all your awnsers
lie below.

in the north pole? what do you mean...

i think under the ice in antartica lies something even more of a mystery

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I've heard somewhere (probably on this site lol) that there are major tunnel systems that can be found in the north pole and in antartica. supposedly this is why the nazi's went to antartica after the war. If i ever get the money I'm going to personally go down there and see for myself whats up

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fookerboy69
I've heard somewhere (probably on this site lol) that there are major tunnel systems that can be found in the north pole and in antartica. supposedly this is why the nazi's went to antartica after the war. If i ever get the money I'm going to personally go down there and see for myself whats up

have fun....

Id believe theres a lot more in antartica that we dont know about, and probably never will because its just impossible to find out.

But if your looking at the north pole. I think the only actual areas of where these tunnels, or even bases would be on the island. I was looking at google and the north of canada, and itlooks impossible in some areas to even create a base, because of the glacier movements, and the millions of lakes. Plus the ground in the artic would be impossible to drill, because of the cold.

but yea,

good luck, and have fun

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
yeah so what happened.? Updates please.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Maybe he is still underground lol. "bought his equipment" and never came back lol.

In all seriousness though, I really hope he didnt just go with himself and a few buddies. I had a friend who was a VERY ADVANCED Mtn. Climber he also had sprelunking experience. He fell off a 30 footer with all the proper equipment and was surrounded by climbers who knew what they were doing. He landed on his head and was determined dead on sceen by the EMT's. The cause of the accident was rock loosening by the recent rainfall. This was in Garden of the Gods park in Colorado Springs, if anyone has been there its a beautiful place, but the climb isnt that tough....just the wrong circumstances i guess.

So If you havent yet left I would go as far to say DONT GOT unless your with someone who is beyond "novice" experience. From the looks of it thats a lot higher then thirty feet. Just be careful and have fun!

Its really a beautiful place.. just an idea of what it looks like. kind of off topic but oh well...

Im just saying dont be like these dumb people...

Be like these GUYS!

anyways... Your life isnt worth it just cause you didnt wanna take the time to gain knowledge from more experinced people who have done it before!

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Scyman]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Should have had more than one safety line -_-

And I heard about the Nazis, its perhaps possible.

And this guy who explored the cave, has he come back yet? Should we tell someone?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Cushman caves is a HORLOCK facility.
He should have contacted us first.
I will send someone up to the caverns and see if theres any missing persons report.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No updates so far as I see...

It seems the guy was on ATS at 6/7/2006.

Have you met greys and they made a deal with you?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What if he decided to live with the underground civilization?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi there Im not a skeptic but if people have known about these caverns for so long why is there not any photographic evidence that these places exist

please make sure you take your digital camera - make sure you get a good one of the underground lake

KG

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
When's this dude due back to tell us all about the amazing things he discovered>?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Hi there Im not a skeptic but if people have known about these caverns for so long why is there not any photographic evidence that these places exist

please make sure you take your digital camera - make sure you get a good one of the underground lake

KG

Did you read all the post before posting?

Originally posted by Xenophobe
Calicuttc,

I've found a caving group that frequents Cushman Blowing Cave. The groups name is the Little Rock Grotto.

Their Oct 2005 Newsletter (.pdf) has a trip report (complete with full color photos) of one of their outings to Cushman Blowing Cave.

If you are seriously considering an expedition, I would suggest that you contact Dewayne Agin - President of the Little Rock Grotto, as he seems to have some knowledge of this cave.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Xenophobe]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fookerboy69
I've heard somewhere (probably on this site lol) that there are major tunnel systems that can be found in the north pole and in antartica.

The North Pole is covered by water. Well, sea ice with water beneath it. So if there are any tunnels there you'd need a submarine to reach them

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Is it me or is it a bit off to post a thread like this and just leave it!?

It's a month after he originally promised to come back to report anything and someone mentioned he was online on 6th July. Has anyone U2U'ed him?

I would like to see what he found (if anything), or he needs to report back that there were just a bunch of holes, nothing to report.

I don't know why people bother starting these threads - "I'll report back". Do it then.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is just like ted the caver story....lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic 12
Cushman caves is a HORLOCK facility.
He should have contacted us first.
I will send someone up to the caverns and see if theres any missing persons report.

What is a "HORLOCK facility"?
Who are "Us"?
Did you send someone?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Probably someone pulling another hoax, it's old and every time your kind fails miserably, give up now and i promise nobody will kill you. Maybe he was obese and became stuck trapping himself and his buddies in the cave for all eternity, let's see what drama unfolds.

Edit: I think i found a picture of him and he's not fat so maybe they got attacked by a Yeti. www.webdate.com...

[edit on 31-7-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join