It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the corteum?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
O.k. I've just been turned on to something really interesting and would like help from all the folks here on ATS:

The Corteum:

Is this like a stargaze, or some sort of time travel? Has something to do with the Nordics? Parts of this device were discovered in New Mexico.

www.wingmakers.com...

This is the first I've heard of such things and also mentioning a super secret group that's part of the NSA. Is this modern mythology unfolding before our eyes?

help.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The term consortium has also been used by others.. are they related? they sure look similar to me.

This would refer to the alien-human alliance to enslave the rest of us?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Something like this, above all clandestine orgs and deeply unknown until now, is the story of a man known as Dr.neruda, he is by far the biggest defector from any known secret org, that org is known as the ACIO or advanced contact intelligence org they were created sometime in the 50´s as a root of NSA to study recovered alien tech, within the ACIO was a man known as codename:fifteen (the reason being his level 15 security clearance) he branched out within the ACIO to create an even more secret group known as the labyrinth group made up of about 150 to 200 people, to make a long story short, they(the ones with level security clearance of 12 and up made up of about 10-20 people were contacted by what they now know as the central race or to some of you as (Nordics) Tall,beautiful,long hair blond) and after a alien tech transfer program in which a intelligence accelerator was one fifteen used the technology on himself and a few ones within the LG and now are beyond and above anyone in the world as far as technology, intelligence, alien secrets.. that now are out there thanks to Neruda. They recovered artifacts that tell a very deep,higly incredible story of the future past and present including a prophecy of a hostile race known to them and others in the galaxy(transalated to our language as The ANIMUS) anyways you can google this stuff up and let us know what you find. The rabbit hole goes deep......so make up your own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
From what i could gather , they are trying to say that those chamber paintings are the actual paintings themselves and not reproductions ?

From the little that i did bother to read , it seemed extremely fishy to me .

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Honestly if you want to know the gist, keep reading.. it might be too intense for some and they encourage skepticism, but in the end of the day you will come out with the info saying anything other than ´and so?´ and i suggest the interviews with the defector.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The conspiracy forums were quick to dismiss Project Serpo, which i agree was a good initiative, but not a person has yet stepped forward to discredit this with intelligence, and am looking forward to seeing what conclusions, if any, will be advanced by the serious research. One thing though..Be very Skeptic because the documents dont really give you a chance to be. It´s so beautifully written that some of the worlds greatest science writers (Sagan,Asimov) coudn´t have written the rebuttals or answered in a better manner and THEY WERE under contract with NSA!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Read the site. Zero pictures. This is a pitch at scamming people out of money. Think I'll pass.

Just my 2 cents..(that I'll keep),
Lex

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
well lex, I guess you now have found the reason why so many threads are not followed up on, its very good to be skeptical but not judge a book by its cover, it doesnt matter who sells what, dont buy anything, i didnt, but I did do the research.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i ran across these WingMakers back in 1997 or so, and their story seems to have changed entirely since then.

don't get me wrong; i like a good read as much as anyone, and whoever wrote this would have a great career as a sci-fi author, but i just don't see any hard evidence.

lots of fnords, though, and 23 must have shown up at least a dozen times.

wouldn't it have been simple enough to take a picture of some of this stuff, though?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Inpart with the corteum/wingmakers, notes from the journalist sarah state as to the fact that pictures were shown and also an incredible holographic technology already developped (obviously with no follow-up, anybody can state anything) but in my opinion, and im not here to discuss whether its true or not, this story is by far the most intriguing due to its timeline and having read alot about dulce,serpo,lazar,s4,alternative3,black ops by governments,energy tech suppression.. name it, alot of us have come across these themes, but none have discredited THIS story the way everything else has that's what I find interesting. the more i read to try and analyse inconsistencies, the more i smiled to myself saying "brilliant". Maybe amongsts the hundred of stories of defectors this one might be the one that stands out the most to me. as for evidence, noone from any story, anywhere related to these topics have ever come forward with evidence of any kind for any disclosure.. I guess that explains why were all here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Exactly what "research" I read the site, saw the pretty paintings, recognized the pitch to sell books. If that was research, then I'm a scientist and just haven't realized it yet.

Without pictures, or other evidence, I could paint pretty pictures, wax poetic and write a novel.
Sorry, I just don't see it.

Just my 2 cents,
Lex

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Interesting that there is all this interest in teh wingmakers site, which's been around for a long time. Odd that there is so much renewed interest now. Is it a marketing campaign? Did they revamp their site recently or try to attract more viewers?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
hmmm... indeed. I have suspicions about a viral marketing campaign...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In all evidence it would look like that woudnt it. You' re right people shoudnt go the that website, because now that the notion of marketing has been instilled it does take away the credibility of the STORY behind the rest of that exterior facade or does it?? it too bad because when i read all the threads about EBE's and reptilians, or pleiadans or even the grey's, the timeline of the STORY does correspond to events taking place around the world, I personally dont suscribe to cultish behavior which i think that website got carried away with, but i do suscribe to the notion of the EVENTS that took place during that time period,in my opinion that story is just as important as Lear's story or moore's or any other whistleblower story out there, that could be discussed intelligently. I viewed earlier threads in the archive dating to 2004 in which good summaries are available of this story if you don't want to go on their website, it deals with the suppossed history of a central race controlling all things and their the ones known as the corteum to those agencies involved. As to the my earlier post on the fact that they are the nordics.My basis is on the fact that those agencies describe that central race as tall, beautiful, blond with eyes of unspeakable colors that are physical and also spiritual in nature and might be responsible for the seeding of humans on earth, supposed contactees give similar descriptions of the Nordics, so its really a game of follow the bouncing ball isn't it?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I've been looking at some recent posts that speak of questions like; are aliens behind the cover up, or moon bases, reptilians, zetas, NWO,Nordic alien species,project serpo,planetary defense systems etc...
I still find it amazing that no one has read the interviews with Dr.Neruda who answers all these questions with no hold back. In my personal opinion it made a lot of sense, if you know how to follow UFOLOGY from the very first disclosures, I understand the shock for some and the skepticism for others but the story should be scrutinized more closely. (and please look beyond the sort of strange website that the disclosures are on, forget the philosophies,paintings and all the rest, i did, but do read the story for the interviews given, they are fascinating.)

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's a fictional introduction to someone's world (they're apparently trying to write a novel about this, but judging from the writing, it needs a LOT of editing before a professional publisher will accept it.) If you look at the rest of the material, it's a very nice marketing job, making sure that when the author finishes the book, it will sell to SOMEbody. And they do have other product to sell (I'm waiting for the tee-shirts), so they may be making a buck or two.

The "philosophy" is nothing new, as others have pointed out. They've done a good job of wrapping it up in gibberish phrases (I wondered if they had a phrase generator) but when you dissect it, it's pretty much a rip-off of things like THE CELESTINE PROPHECY and books of similar ilk.

Nice marketing job, though.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I used to keep the original website text online at a forum I had, I still have it. It is different from the current site, and many of it's previous incarnations since it first changed.

I've been at some of the forums there over the years and I've been banned just for posting the original material and asking questions about the discrepencies between it and the newer versions. There's a lot of very abusive posters there at the last forum I was on. I wound up just taking the pi$$ because I kept being banned for what I described there, then each time they'd start a new forum. I'm the person that MST3Ked The Ancient Arrow Book. So now all the trolls from there will probably come here to give me their usual abuse now they know that.

There is also a Nexus magazine article that accompanied their publication of the original Dr. Anderson interviews (not called Dr.Neruda back then) that I have never seen online, it was by the person that they said left them the material originally and it described how they time-travelled using a circular-walking-motion and objects and clothes from the time-period they wanted to travel to.

I saw the site at first as a kind of disclosure of some blackops style happenings, early on it got brutally debunked on various forums and after that the current owner (?) Mark Hempel issued some online text about his being asked by someones else to register the domain name and release info. then after that again the website changed it's whole focus and story and then said it was all fiction made up by a man named James.

Of course, what's missing from the current interviews is rather telling. One book with one of the original interviews in it is The Time-Travellers Handbook by David Hatcher Childress.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
edit, same post went through twice.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by ed 209]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I imagine that some of you find it improbable that an extra terrestrial species could have planted a planetary defense system on earth, to be discovered by humans at the right time of sociology, and that at a very deep level a consortium of privileged people on earth are working very hard at deciphering it all? is that improbable? I totally agree with those improbabilities, but how to DISCREDIT the story is what Im interested in.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
David Hatcher Childress....ummm...interesting person Isnt he? and many other now books by him are unfindable mostly. some especially interesting ones on anti-gravity..wonder what made him come out back then with all those interesting theories and facts oh and I especially like the pictures(originals, not the altered versions now) he posted in his books to corroborate the facts on the many subjects he wrote about.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by incunabula]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join