It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone talked about this before. But I remember this video back when I used to watch it and I never thought about what it showed at 4:35 to the end of the video. I suggest that you watch the video and look. But it shows Enron, Florida Votes, WMD, Area 51, and the Illuminati. Also that pyramid with the eye is on there 4:00.

youtube.com...

Also eminem has a video called Mosh that is against Bush. In the video it shows Bin Laden and the background falls and then you see like government people(didnt' know how to describe it).

youtube.com...

Lil' Wayne also has songs about Katrina and Bush like this one. In the song he says that people heard explosions at the levees. Also one song called Suffix talks about their situation, it also legal to download because mixtapes are promotional so they dont cost money.

youtube.com...

I suggest everybody watch and listen to what they are saying.

When I listen to it I basically hear NWO and conspiracies. But what do you hear hear thats what I want to know.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by uL Ruben]

[edit on 13-6-2006 by uL Ruben]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Greetings, i hope you are well.

To be honest with you , i wouldnt be surprised at all at this.
There are alot of bands and artists that sing about this sort of thing.
the ones that i can think of at the moment just off the top of my head are Rage Against The Machine, Midnight Oil, JBT, The Beatles and REM, they r just a few there are loads more.
So it is not that much of an uncommon thing, also there are music clips of variouse things like that of which you speak of especially by very pollitically fired bands like RATM .
Bands use this to deliver a message or something they believe in and they do it through thier songs, paintings, writings and everything really that they can create and express themselves through, i mean mate. you can even see those sort of images on album covers. But thats just my opinion anyway.

Thanks

Omega

[edit on 13/6/2006 by Omega85]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I really liked Eminem's Mosh video, thanks for posting it

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thanks for thr video's, but to be honest probably 80% of people who watch these video's on MTV etc.. don't understand what is being shown to them, they just see it as another music video.

I believe this has already been covered in the Below Top Secret forum
have a search around the music forum there's plenty of stuff there!

Another great artist to listen to if you like rap is Immortal Technique, now this fella really is against the government and he doesn't hide it!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
I really liked Eminem's Mosh video, thanks for posting it

yeah I did too
thanks for posting it

I didnt see the part with Bin Laden where the background or set falls down at first so I watched it again, and its at 3:04

I like the line "If I get sniped tonight, you'll know why, cause I told you to fight"

new topics

top topics

join