It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS' Springer On Kerrang! UK RADIO LIVE tonight!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That's right... I will be "interviewed" tonight on Kerrang! Radio's, Tim Shaw's Asylum show tonight at 11:30pm GMT, that's 6:30PM EDT US, 5:30PM CDT US and so on...

The show looks like a genuine insane asylum based on the website content, so i am looking forward to this one.
Should be a lot of fun and lord knows it's GOOD to have fun. We get so caught up in the underhanded trickery, deceptions and scams the governments pull on us we forget to have fun sometimes I think.

Here's a link to the interview on podcast/mp3:

www.podtrac.com...

Springer...

[edit on 6-13-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Something I'll try to stay tuned for. If we don't catch it live, will it be uploaded as a podcast?

With the recent Skeptic Overview and Simons first interview, it will be good to hear the last of the three amigos. Probably not your first time having your voice heard, but it will be the first taste for my ears.

Good luck & Have Fun!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'll have to BBQ early...I wouldn't want to miss the show...

just too cool, Springer!

Remember...always allow a '3 second silence' before answering a loaded question...that keeps them off their stride and keeps you in control while giving you a moment to 'collect' your responses.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
All right! Looking forward to this!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Springer? On Kerrang!?

I'll be listening. Good luck with it, Springer. I'm sure you'll do very well!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Mazel Tov springer hope it goes well...if you start making us refer to you as "Radio Personality" Springer or "The Amigo Formerly Known as Springer" it could get ugly

Being a big fan of all things promotional for ats I will now (in an extraordinary example of far seeing) predict the answers to the first ten questions you will be asked in the interview, think of it as a transcendental cheat sheet.

1) I'm fine thanks for having me.

2) yes

3) man that was something

4) 67

5) Yes...no...well only once and man was it uncomfortable.

6) Simon Gray put a camera in my head

7) True sort of

8) Yellow

9) Actually we all pretty much blame bush.

10) It's either Paris Hilton or Bill O'reily we're not quite sure yet but we've got a team working on it.

Good luck have fun and remember it's radio so if you're nervous picturing someone naked is really just for your own amusement.

Spider

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I tried to find you on the site. I was hoping for a cool blurb, but all I found was...was...well, lots of skin.

Anyway, seems the show has a podcast feed:
Tim Shaw's Asylum Podcast will be updated every night after the broadcast of the show. It will contain the best bits of the last show. To subscribe for automatic updates as we publish them paste the URL below into your Podcatcher software.
www.kerrangradio.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Kerrang? Nice one!

You've got good taste Springer

I'll be listening for sure

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
record itr if poss dude, I'll be in bed.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yay, Springer!
Another toast from Lounge Noir!
clink clink clink clink clink...everybody...
hip hip HOORAY hip hip HOORAY hip hip HOORAY

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'll deff listen. Kerrang rocks!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Kerrang! what a cool one to get on lol!

Cant wait

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
YES! I always listen to that show every night. Tim Shaw rules. I'm listening now and Tim said "we'll be having Mark from abovetopsecret.com on tonight talking about conspiricies! haha! skid mark!" this show is amazing by the way and I always listen so I am very excited to hear Springer's interview. You can listen live now here or catch the Asylum pod cast here: www.kerrangradio.co.uk... ! If all else fails go here tomorrow and click on "tuesday's show" under the asylum.

If you want to know more about the show: The Asylum is hosted by Tim Shaw, the worlds third most shocking radio presenter and inventer of some crazy things (his latest invention, the "poostol" is one that clips on to your butt and enables you to literally shoot poo at targets/people) He (with help from his old sidekick, nobholder) made the worlds first best prank call. Listen here. If you are used to, and bored of, the regular politically correct radio, you should definately listen to Tim Shaw's Asylum. Some of his regular games are:

The Reverse Charge Game

Tim calls up a random friend of his, getting Juicy Lucy (one of his companions) to impersonate the operator telling Tim's friend that there is "an urgent reverse charge call from Timothy Shaw" . Naturally the friend accepts (or not, either way they are forwarded) thinking there is an emergency. Tim just says "hi, mate! hows it going?" or whatever just being friendly and calm. Meanwhile, in the background, rediculous reverse charge prices are played in the background (eg. after a few seconds it says "nine pounds and fifty pence"). Listeners have to guess how long it will take for the friend to hang up, winning prizes if they are correct)

Shut it, Nan!

Simple. Tim calls his gullible old Nan (Grandma) up and simply says "Hi, Nan, how's it going?". He is then completely silent. He lets his Nan chatter on about how she is ("ooh my hip's been playing up again" etc.). Listeners, in order to win prizes, have to guess how long she will stay on the line. She has still never caught on and the record time was over 30 minutes.

Blackmail Thursday

Not so much a game, it is really just a way for Tim to get free food. He calls up a local bar or resturaunt saying "This bar/resturaunt is the best blah blah blah" and then tells the manager to send him crates of free food because he has just gave him a free advert on the radio. The manager naturally disagrees and Tim says "ok we'll speak off air for a moment hang on", pretends to play a song and says something like "ok listen here, [cencored] you WILL send me that food or I'll tell everyone that you crap in your pizzas'" or something along those lines. They have an argument and in the end Tim gets loads of free food.

In closing, The Asylum is a crazy radio show and I am really looking forward to this interview (in about half an hour) !

[edit on 13/6/06 by Fealiks]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You're going to have to give a shout-out to all the ATS members listening to the webcast of the radio show. Like me all the way in Australia

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yeah, especially me

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wow, I'm counting down the minutes. Can't wait to hear this. Kerrang is pretty cool . Good luck with the interview

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh, I am going to SLAY this guy... Listen in, I think you'll be pleasently (or not) surprised.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good luck, Springer!
I'll be listening in!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm listening. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Springer if it is a phone interview (which I'm guessing it is) he is usually *quite* sensible and very good at interviewing people. Be prepared. Be warned though, if you try to "slay" him (By that you mean "own" or insult him or whatever...?) he will proberbly just go "heh yeah... see ya!" and hang up or just insult you. Dont try it, dude
j/k. Good luck though, I'll be listening all the way through!

[edit] rofl he keeps saying "we have Marky Skidmark in a minute"
[/edit]

[edit on 13/6/06 by Fealiks]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join