It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two strange lights moved very slowely in London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Last weekend I visited two friends in London. Sunday I was only with one and we were dining in the garden and when it became darking we went sitting on the sofa's outside. We both said that the sky looked really clear that night and alot of stars were visible. So we were lying on the sofa's and drunk some wine and were basicly relaxing.

Then suddenly we saw two strange lights which looked pretty much the same as the other one's. The difference was that they both were moving really slowely. We both looked at eachother and said....did you see that and looked above again and they were still moving. They moved for about 10 seconds. Then the 3 friend came back home and thought to be funny and put on the bright light in the garden. We reacted really anoyed but I tried to continue watchting the lights. Unfortunatly we didn't see them any more and I hoped when the bright light would stop after 5 seconds we could see them again, but we didn't.

Im almost sure that the two lights weren't planes, as we saw them alot that evening. Planes do have flickering lights all the time and these two weren't, it was a constant light. The were following up eachother very slowely.

This is my first experience of seeing something strange in the sky. I know, non of you will probable know what it was or even I will. But I have to think of it all the time since last Sunday.

Could it be a comet? But is it possible I saw two at the same time?

[edit on 13/6/2006 by rai76]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Could have been a satalite.

Lights in the sky aren't really much to go on.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes sounds like a satellite to me too. If you look at the sky on any dark night you will see these star like objects moving in a straight line across the sky. If they change course then they are definately not satellites though.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
well the only thing i can say is that they vanised after a few seconds. If they would be satellites i would have still see them, right? But if they were satellites is it normal that it could be two next to eachother. I never saw something like that before. So if it's normal, i'll just believe that

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure just how close they can be but obviously it's probably miles and miles further than it seems. As for them dissapearing, it's probably them moving into the earths shadow and therefore no longer reflecting the sun. I don't know alot about satellites but this seems a fair explanation.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

We reacted really anoyed but I tried to continue watchting the lights. Unfortunatly we didn't see them any more and I hoped when the bright light would stop after 5 seconds we could see them again, but we didn't

That mate sounds really annoying.!

new topics

top topics

join