It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS: the alien plague?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
NWO Plague maybe.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Today I heard that AIDS was introduced to humans in Spain when a man had sex with a llama.
If this is the case...................eugh.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ten words:

ALL DISEASES CAN BE CURED FROM THE ROOT'S OF PLANTS.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Lets not start the argument of who started and spread AIDS about.

Back on topic, who says 'thay' are not throwing things at us to se ehow we react? Humans like to experiment with animals so maybe aliens are doing the same to us?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It is quite possible that AIDS is an alien disease, traded with government officials who stood to profit from the spread of the disease. The speculation over traded alien technology seems to be a widely accepted notion so why would an alien race not trade a biological weapon, such as AIDS? It is quite possible that AIDS is a type of alien 'common cold' but could be very devasting to humans who have no natural defenses against it. I speculate that along with this biological weapon, the cure was also traded.

There are 2 key things to think about: "trade" and "profit". A bilogical weapon such as AIDS generates ungodly profit for both the government and the drug companies. It seems logical to me that not revealing the cure right away would make the most sense, after all- the profit comes with a higher number of infected cases. Eventually, once the numbers are high enough, the cure will also be quite profitable. On the human side of things, this was a VERY profitable trade.

But what would the aliens be trading? My guess is a type of 'land' and 'human' rights. They would be allowed to abduct people in certain areas and continue with their experiements in exchange for their 'common cold', a biological weapon that very silently wipes out great numbers of human beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join