It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AREA 54? Better be quick !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Found what appears to be a new base under construction on the edge of the censorship range on Google Earth southwest of Area 51.
Sorry for no picture but my PC wouldn't save it ?

Directions = 36 degrees 51'22.25"N 115 degrees 57'22.12"W

One other unusual trate of this area is that you can zoom in and get resolution I've not seen in this area before.

Better be quick before it's covered.

Your thought please

Sandor.

8th

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I cant insert directions.

You can always hit print screen, then paste in photoshop or paint, then post it that way

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Confirmed. Much much military /doe activity and to a good portion of the SW Nevada area.
Many interconnecting miltary like and gated installations and literally no homes/lodging for miles and miles but yet a very new/modern and very used looking industrial/military infrastructure and looks to be quickly growing. The vastness of the interconnecting complexes in the whole Nevada area leads me to believe that much much more than we know/want to know goes on within. When looking at the images from google one wonders how do they manage to afford building and rebuilding so many modern bases? Let alone afford/house the technologys or craft secreted in them. Easten California as well has some interesting air complexes that seem to be very much growing and with strange as usual structures. I dont think the google images are but 3 mayby 4 years old tops so the images are somewhat relevant. Great catch. I am going to save some images of the area in question and some area's to the South and west as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thanks Vtype.
Have you noticed what appears to be ventiltion ducts for possible underground use in one of the compounds?
Regards & Peace.
Sandor

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

This thing?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
That's the one.
Don't know if it's been discussed before but thought it was unusual due to the layout and what appears to be a wall surrounding this facility.
Also the close up resolution achievable.
Regards & Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I've never seen this before and I don't think it has been discussed recently at least. Although I don't think it does have a particularly high resolution compared to other places in the NTS. It would be good if another user who knows more about the area could get an ID on this place.

[edit] also what has led you to the conclusion that this is area 54?? No one on these forums (bar one) has even heard of area 54 before and I dont think anyone actually knows what it is or if it even exists.

[edit on 13/6/06 by gfad]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Area 51 is only called area 51 because the place it was built on was on area 51 on a map that was devided into areas. Just because the number is higher, doesnt mean that its any better.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A topic about "Area 54" already exists and is currently being discussed.

Please continue this discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you. Topic closed.

new topics

top topics

join