It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Doth Ye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Why doth thou rumble on such acts of the leaders of that country of the United States? To what gratification doth ye gain if ye know in such grounds that the arguments set forth are for no good or for no meaning upon ye might present them. I know that argument get ye no where at all. But in the understandment that ye all know that the word must supplicate to be sustained under which rules ye present. Should it not be in any concern the true meaning of Liberty or Death under which ye fathers have dies for. By means that no other countries persons can give a care upon ye all disscuss, my I add that even though many understandings may be aquired here today and for as long this may continue that the world will never cease to run without a country that is in more turmoil than it own people.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Wha Wha WHAAAAT??? I'm completely at a loss for words here, since I really dunno what it is that you're trying to get across. What's the point here exactly? Maybe if you could clarify this whole post of your's for me, I could respond with a more intelligent one of my own if I knew what you meant.

If I'm the only one missing this, then by all means, lemme know what it is that I'm missing.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
o yes then I shall and I will explain for ye,

See dude the reason for this outrageous post is to show that guys in the world can two of two things, either fight or have sex, so all in all man, the real truth is that, the fighting done in this area of political asymetry of a debate is not none but interesting as any other, what it is then, there needs to be more punch in the words said and more thought put into the views expressed so highly here at this section BTS or any section but most significantly here on US Politics

[edit on 13-6-2006 by ragster]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
So you're an advocate of not being politically correct? If I got that right, then I agree with you 100%. I just tell things like they are, whether anyone likes them or not isn't my concern, since the truth is by FAR more important than any politically correct thing I'll ever say.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
That's true.

You are either adding to the conflict

or

you are replacing the conflict with a world based on having fun, or just having fun and ignoring the conflict.

It doesn't matter whether you get one life or an infinity of time here, why spend any of it experiencing less than you could have. Why are so many people so scared of being truly happy.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
does adding to one conflict help another persons rersolve only if it was to bring about more conflict, we need some leaders to stand up here in ats, ready to fight for the right to hold true and real conflicts, threads and posts that will gain intelligence and honor through each one.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
What kinds of "conflicts" are you speaking of exactly? Give us some examples???

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I just meant the old 'make love not war' - don't add to the conflict, build a world based on enjoyment instead, not suffering and pain and waiting in vain for a life where maybe you'll get to actually be where you want and live how you like.

I thought that was the gist of this thread, maybe it's not then. It's still my gist though.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The conflicts I do mean is of, debates over groups of people within the U.S. In the reality of a country as one, they should get along and not create havoc within the body of freedom. It just makes no sense, I feel the U.S. will eventually tear apart with all the Religous and political fighting about.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
The conflicts I do mean is of, debates over groups of people within the U.S. In the reality of a country as one, they should get along and not create havoc within the body of freedom. It just makes no sense, I feel the U.S. will eventually tear apart with all the Religous and political fighting about.

Nah I don't. I think it's a healthy thing when people can come together and scream at one another once in a while, if for no other reason than to scream. At the end of the day, they'll all be able to go home knowing that they made the best case for themselves and those they represent that they could, and it should be left in the hands of those that live here legally as to what actually happens, if anything. Just my two cents.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster

It makes plenty of sense to Those Who Rule.
Divide and Conquer.

Do you REALLY think that the powers that be what us to get along, live together in harmony, etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
in all seriousness, I do not believe harmony is a matter of choice anymore, no one will ever achieve it, but the hopes are always there, the powers that rule desire one thing from its followers and it is that they follow there lead, when there is a problem.. stuff happens, it is only going to get worse and slowly it grows more in the U.S. then other countries, IE- spying, security and such, whats next mass groups will desapear cause they were a security threat.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
ragster:

I'm quite sure that given the situation described, there would be a massive backlash by the American People. I'm guessing that the rest of the world has forgotten who we Americans really are. We've taken out every modern political regime of any real clout, sometimes with help from other allies, but usually alone, as a nation. We revolted from one of the most powerful military powers of the day, and we did that because we desired freedom from oppression and taxation without representation. We're, by nature, revolutionaries.

Should that same situation again develop in our own nation, there will be a massive outcry from all over the country for a revolt. It's my opinion that the People won't tolerate a total overthrow of their government to the point of a totalitarian regime. We're not there yet, but if we don't watch closely, we will be. That's why the founders told us to be ever vigilant, and to keep an eye on those we put into positions of power. They tend to get corrupted by said power, and the people are left to sift through the scraps of what's left of humanity.

TheBorg

[edit on 19-6-2006 by TheBorg]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Borg, don't take this the wrong way, but that's one of the funniest things I've read all week. Maybe my view is skewed by media representation - but, well it is media from the USA......it would make a good Brass Eye news segment.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well I'm glad I made your day.
When I'm not arguing vehemently for my case, I'm trying to make people laugh. Kind of offsets my arguing. Let's hope it's good enough to keep me sane,

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

join