It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demise of the Human Species

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"If only given three choices; creationism, evolution and 'seeding', I'm afraid I'd have to take a pass.

For me, I've seen nothing that truly qualifies as 'evidence' for any of those choices."

Science supports evolution there is proof of evolution whether you accept it or not is your choice.

No offense but if you do not think there has been piles of evidence regarding evolution then you are a fool

People just can't accept facts and must substitute reality and fact so they replace it with speculative theory. To help the fear or joy that something will either return to save us or destroy us... These theories of creation and seeding just do not make sense and they are full of holes. If we were created as a hybrid race our genetic structure would still be partially alien and since we do not differ as much from animals as we think we do. I would say that is proof enough.

The other thing about this theory as well is that it is just not logical if something that advanced needs to create any type of hybrid as they are most likely genetically and technologically so far ahead it would simply be a waste of time.

I know if I seen a planet full of evolving apes I would keep on moving through the universe seeding planets with colonies and such. There would be no need to creat hybrids what purpose would they serve me when I could create machines to do all the work...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join