It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would a bunch of arabs atack united states , what would be the reason?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

A I would like to know the motives on why did they atack United States?
B Were they geting any benefits from this atttack?
CWas there any reason to attack?
D What would be the goal of such an act?
EWho benefited the most after this attack?

I dont know the reason for what happend so maybe some of you can explain and bring some light to the argument.

A: the 19 hijackers/& commadeers of large, fuel laden, domestic passenger jets
did the act because they desired to be martyers, as some were driven by the
teachings of Wahabbist Islam & Jihad, some were driven/inspired as the act
was a type of military expedition against the enemy ( religious or geo-political)

B: for either religious or political ends; strike against the Great Satan,
unify the Islamic peoples & nations against a common foe, to spur on the establishment of a Caliphate, strike the Infidels, personal spiritual rewards

C: in some sects of Islam the return of the Mahdi, or re-establishing the Caliphate or making the events needed to allow the 13th Imman to be revealed,
are 'reasons' for the attack which is only one intregal part of the promise that Islam will rule the world.

D: the 'goal' of this attack is to bring both fear to the infidel leadership
in that Allah permitted the 19 martyrs to strike at the heart of the Great Satan
with the Infidel nations technology & resources used against itself.

E: Its your call as to who benefitted the most from 9-11,
one mans' freedom fighter or zealot for a cause is anothers' terrorist or criminal

if you want large sweeping views, visit this discussion site and many others, Often

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Because they are stupid, retarted morons with no life and have nothing better to do because they life in an unfortunate place, so instead of trying to help themselves and the world, they just destroy it all. They make the Muslim religion and Arab people look bad. But there are terrorists of all religions and races.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

in that Allah permitted the 19 martyrs to strike at the heart of the Great Satan

What makes united states the great satan? what makes them the infidels?

Okay I would say, before 911 which islamic countrys did the US attack? besides iraq which was a common goal of binladen also,bin laden didint like sadam, so there was a common goal.
I agree for this to hapen as long as there is a motive, what makes the US the great satan, the iranians a total islamic country said, we like the people of united states but we dont like the goverment,and that statement happend after 911.

A Why would talibans negociate for a pipe line with the us goverment in usa right before 911 if they were alied to binladen?
B Why would troops be massed on the afgan border right before 911?
C Why is the afgan president a former unical employ?

There are some things that just dont make sence? for this storry to work it neads to be spotles with out other thing idicating some where else.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Okay I would say, before 911 which islamic countrys did the US attack? besides iraq which was a common goal of binladen also,bin laden didint like sadam, so there was a common goal.
I agree for this to hapen as long as there is a motive, what makes the US the great satan, the iranians a total islamic country said, we like the people of united states but we dont like the goverment,and that statement happend after 911.

A Why would talibans negociate for a pipe line with the us goverment in usa right before 911 if they were alied to binladen?

There are some things that just dont make sence? for this storry to work it neads to be spotles with out other thing idicating some where else.

Pepsi,
first off the Taliban Gov did more then negociate for a pipe line before the attack. The US was the biggest doner of food for there country before the atack also. That makes why even a bigger question. But I will let you ponder that one for a moment.
To repeat one of my earlier statments. Starting a war is never the right action.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Pepsi, are you trying to tell us that you don't believe that certain islamic terrorists hate the US or the west in general?

Is it that you don't understand why they hate us, or you don't believe that they actually hate us?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Pepsi, are you trying to tell us that you don't believe that certain islamic terrorists hate the US or the west in general?

Is it that you don't understand why they hate us, or you don't believe that they actually hate us?

Here is what I belive.
I belive that osamma and bush were friends did busines, bush senior suplied him with stinger rockets, binladens brother was involved in the us weapons industry had shares among with bush.
It all go's to a single man "osamma"
There for there is no explenation why would osamma pick out such a task.
They were practilcly friends and busines partners.
It was settled longtime ago, afganistan would go to united states because there was oil there.
Take a look at the curent president of afganistan.
There was no reason for ossama to atack united states or to go along with it, being a friend with bush and a busines partner I dont see how.
This with satan and infidels is a fery tail and aplys to small dumb arabs that are tricked in to thinking that's how it is while the big fish is partner in crime with the even biger fish at white house.
It all works out, problem , reaction ,soulution.
Osamma is a CIA asset.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
www.vpc.org...

WASHINGTON, DC— The U.S. gun industry sold at least twenty-five 50 caliber sniper rifles to Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden's terror network, a study released by the Violence Policy Center (VPC) today reports. The study, Voting From the Rooftops, details the tremendous power of the Barrett M82A1 50 caliber sniper rifles

So their buying weapons from the us weapons industry? which bush has shares in them, so practicly bush sells weapons to them.
I'm not amesed if next thing is selling componets to asemble bombs with nuclear capabilities, and then come up and say, they got nukes, let us add some more lines to the patriot act.
It's a sharade, any one with a bit of logical thinking will find that out, 911 didint have a start to begin with, it was never posible, not with osamma any way.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Pepsi,
The pipe line going through Afganastan, to the best of my memery is not for oil in Afganastan, it is just transportating the oil through the country

Second,
The innerviews that OBL has done for reporters he has said that he will kill americans by way of terror atacks.

The reasons behind his doing so I will let you and every one else work out on there own. But there have been some reasonable news reports noteing the major events that got him there.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Pepsi,
The pipe line going through Afganastan, to the best of my memery is not for oil in Afganastan, it is just transportating the oil through the country

yes and to my knolege the talibans turned down the offer, and also to my knolege it was right before 911,so it does not make sence,if things were tense betwen osamma and bush why would his friends come and negociate right before 911?

Second,
The innerviews that OBL has done for reporters he has said that he will kill americans by way of terror atacks.

In his first interview he claimed that he was not involved.
Later his statement changed, if it was him any way.

The reasons behind his doing so I will let you and every one else work out on there own. But there have been some reasonable news reports noteing the major events that got him there.

news papers also noted him in a pakistany hospital with cia agents protecting him, other news papers noted "the air lift of evil" where pakistan secret service rescued some big taliban names, the secret pakistany service is in the service of united states, so it would not make sence again, some will say are rummors, but facts like negociating and selling weapons to alquaida remain facts, what is a fact is that binladen family has done alot of busines with the bush family over the years, the conclusion is that it can only lead to a plot, us military were afraid of stinger misles in the position of talibans which bush sold to them, if you ask me it's good that the US forces has put an end to the taliban reijime,but there is a biger criminal than all the others, and he lives in the white house.
Binladen is a vilan, a bad character that needs to be put to justice, that is unlikely when the president of united states is protecting him.
If I rememeber right after 911 mebers of his family were protected and were excorted out of US safly so nothing bad will hapen.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I will attempt to respond in the same sequence as you presented questions,,,,,,,

The USA is 'the great Satan' because the clerics & immans said so, over a long time.

the USA had forces stationed on Arabian Peninsula, ie Holy Ground

Saddams Iraq, he was a 'fallen' or apostate (of) Muslim heritage/blood line
but I didn't bring in Saddam or bin Laden, just the 19 zealot pilots & hijackers

Yes, there appears to be a disconnect between the US populace & US leadership (aka Elites)...but that is just a ploy/tactic to befuddle the infidels/enemy/non-Muslims

?negotiate a pipeline? well theres a strategy called 'cover-all-the-bases'

massing troops on Afghan border?....well tell me what country were whose troops
ammassed? if i recall theres Pakistan, Iran, Chechnya & maybe a 'Stan' bordering on Afghanistan...
and pre 9-11 there were only widely spread out advisors or MAG assignment people in or around Afghanistan. However, there were covert projects to eliminate or nutralize the US armed surviving mujahadeen from the anti-soviet era, and to either westernize or nutralize/eradicate the taliban (uppity Arabs in the mindset of US intel & pentagon planners)....& a bunch more than can be presented here

The President in Afghan, is a hand picked man by the USA, besides how many other viable employment opportunities did Karzi have in that country?
the oil business was probably the only game in town...so much for the unical/unocal
employment black-mark, which infers, he is engaged with the NWO elite.

hey, enjoyed conversing with ya, but the fog is setting back on my brain, and i am
(again) losing my lucid-ity...take care

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
...db post removed

[edit on 13-6-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

not when binladen is a CIA asset, no I dont buy it, because he is supose to lead.
If it were a bunch of insane arabs I would belive it, but since osamma was taking care of this operation I dont buy it.

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

Bin Laden and the Arab-Afghans
As well as training and recruiting Afghan nationals to fight the Soviets, the CIA permitted its ISI allies to recruit Muslim extremists from around the world. Pakistani journalist Ahmed Rashid reports:
Between 1982 and 1992, some 35,000 Muslim radicals from 43 Islamic countries in the Middle East, North and East Africa, Central Asia and the Far East would pass their baptism under fire with the Afghan mujahideen. Tens of thousands more foreign Muslim radicals came to study in the hundreds of new madrassas [religious schools] that Zia's military government began to fund in Pakistan and along the Afghan border. Eventually more than 100,000 Muslim radicals were to have direct contact with Pakistan and Afghanistan and be influenced by the jihad [against the USSR].
In camps near Peshawar and in Afghanistan, these radicals met each other for the first time and studied trained and fought together. It was the first opportunity for most of them to learn about Islamic movements in other countries, and they forged tactical and ideological links that would serve them well in the future. The camps became virtual universities for future Islamic radicalism.
One of the first non-Afghan volunteers to join the ranks of the mujahideen was Osama bin Laden, a civil engineer and businessman from a wealthy construction family in Saudi Arabia, with close ties to members of the Saudi royal family. Bin Laden recruited 4,000 volunteers from his own country and developed close relations with the most radical mujahideen leaders. He also worked closely with the CIA, raising money from private Saudi citizens. By 1984, he was running the Maktab al-Khidamar, an organization set up by the ISI to funnel "money, arms, and fighters from the outside world in the Afghan war."

now, the connection

Since September 11, CIA officials have been claiming they had no direct link to bin Laden. These denials lack credibility. Earlier this year, the trial of defendants accused of the 1998 U.S. embassy bombing in Kenya disclosed that the CIA shipped high-powered sniper rifles directly to bin Laden's operation in 1989. Even the Tennessee-based manufacturer of the rifles confirmed this. According to the Boston Globe,

A plausible link that has nothing to do with 911 conspiracy, here it is.
It makes perfect sence if you read the above statement.
www.vpc.org...

WASHINGTON, DC— The U.S. gun industry sold at least twenty-five 50 caliber sniper rifles to Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden's terror network, a study released by the Violence Policy Center (VPC) today reports. The study, Voting From the Rooftops, details the tremendous power of the Barrett M82A1 50 caliber sniper rifles

the satan infidel things is slowly sleeping away
it's becoming more and more a fery tail, that is just a thing to scare the kids .

[edit on 14-6-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
St Udio: Chechnya is faaar away from Afghanista

Pepsi 78: Can you explain us why Germany repeatedly attacked their largest trade pertner? At first France, then USSR? Sometimes ideology prevails over the logic. Besides,again and again, Taleban wasn't Al Q and the fact Taleban offered shelter to Al Q doesn't mean it knew its plans.
And what troops amassing? i recall some time around 2000 Iran troops gathering near the borders after Taleban held captive some diplomatic personnel.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
St Udio: Chechnya is faaar away from Afghanista

Pepsi 78: Can you explain us why Germany repeatedly attacked their largest trade pertner?

Their partner was not shiping weapons by sneaking in and transporting weapons in a total secetcy

Besides,again and again, Taleban wasn't Al Q and the fact Taleban offered shelter to Al Q doesn't mean it knew its plans.

No but the CIA did
,hmm shiping weapons in 98 for what? the rusian war was gone,why ship armament, and shiping them to binladen directly.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Who was shipping weapons in 1998? You don't mean those Tomahawks landing there as a result of embassy attacks? My note with the trade partner was directed rather at the foodstuff. USA the largest donor, you know?

Oh and btw USSR was supplying Germany with vital materials. Including tungsten for AP ammo, including natural gas...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
Who was shipping weapons in 1998? You don't mean those Tomahawks landing there as a result of embassy attacks? My note with the trade partner was directed rather at the foodstuff. USA the largest donor, you know?

You didint read my links
Yes so let's see, bush is in the weapons industry, the weapons industry suplys weapons directly to binladen , binladen blows a us ambasy up in 98.

It states that

These denials lack credibility. Earlier this year, the trial of defendants accused of the 1998 U.S. embassy bombing in Kenya disclosed that the CIA shipped high-powered sniper rifles directly to bin Laden's operation in 1989.

I dont see how the story does not fit since bolth sources talk about high calibre siper rifles, they were sold to binladen directly
Same weapons but coming from another source but this one is more credible, it does not deal with 911 cospiracy
www.vpc.org...

WASHINGTON, DC— The U.S. gun industry sold at least twenty-five 50 caliber sniper rifles to Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden's terror network, a study released by the Violence Policy Center (VPC) today reports. The study, Voting From the Rooftops, details the tremendous power of the Barrett M82A1 50 caliber sniper rifles— which U.S. Marines used in the Gulf War to knock out Iraqi armored vehicles from 1,750 yards away—and the gun's potential use to commit terror acts that could cause enormous casualties. The Barrett sniper rifle has spawned a bourgeoning market for these types of weapons that are becoming cheaper, lighter and more widely available. There are known to be at least fifteen 50 caliber sniper rifle manufacturers—nearly double the number of companies that were manufacturing and marketing 50 calibers to civilians in1999.

So the us sells weapons directly to binladen , weapons that can deal enormus damage

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
When you say bin Laden is a CIA agent that is exactly it. He is not a terrorist , he is a sting operation pretending to be a terrorist. He get's credit for all the terrorist attacks and lots of free airtime to make him seem legitimate and attract wanna be terrorists. So this attack wasn't carried out by him, it was carried out by other arabs based in Saudi.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join