It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close up of WTC Collapse + Amazing 'pyroclastic cloud' survivor.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'll locate the video shortly, one thing I've noticed I remember from looking at videos from the past is that before one of the buildings fell, I saw a huge plume of smoke pour out right before it fell, it could have a connection, brb.

Edit:

WTC 1
Video Link: VIDEO

6 seconds - billow of smoke comes out at both sides of the building.
15 seconds - billow of smoke comes out at both sides of the building.
17 seconds - camera shaking
19 seconds - billow of smoke
22 seconds - billow of smoke
25 seconds - building collapse.

One more thing I'd like to note about that collapse angle, you can see as the top half of the building literally takes itself out on the floors below the impact/effected area and turns to dust, but somehow brings the whole rest of the building down with this huge "mass of debris and force".

I still don't understand why the core gave out simultaneously with the buckling columns.

[edit on 6/12/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar

I still don't understand why the core gave out simultaneously with the buckling columns.

They were tied together with a hat truss on the top of the building.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

And that explains what exactly?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If they were pyroclastic clous then the pedestrians would be cooked to a crisp, there just clouds of dust and debries not superheated volcanic ash.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think that that was AgentSmith's point.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

And that explains what exactly?

Why the collapse, when it ocured wassudden and total. As the exterior columns buckled, they lost thier load caying ability. Those loads were redistributed to other, un-damaged strucutral members.

The hat truss transfered the loads on the exterior columns to the interior core columns and vice versa.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
AgentSmith,

Here is the other video you asked about.

www.thedivinesibyl.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey Val ... I was watching the last video you posted and found something interesting ... Keep your eyes on the tower that is going to collapse. I'm not familiar with NYC buildings, so forgive the following comment .. There is a pointed building in between the 2 towers. Look at the very top of the building and then glance over to the edge of the collapsing tower. At 8 seconds into the video, you will see a bright flash/explosion at the exact same time the building starts to collapse. BUT WAIT ... If you look at the lowest line of darkness on the tower to the right and then look directly across on that line to the tower on the left ... You can clearly see the edge/corner of the left tower through the smoke. Look across on that line I mentioned and with a blink from the first flash/explosion I mentioned, you will see a secondary flash/explosion at this point. You can also see that the visible corner of the building buckles at the exact point of origin from the second flash/explosion. It's all the the 8 second mark of the video.

Hope that doesn't confuse you. If it does I'll try to explain each one independently.

EDIT: After watching the video over and over ... It looks like the second explosion actually BLOWS the corner of the building out. There is a bright flash and you can see the corner explode at the exact point where that portion of the building gives out.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Digital Zombie]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital Zombie
After watching the video over and over ... It looks like the second explosion actually BLOWS the corner of the building out. There is a bright flash and you can see the corner explode at the exact point where that portion of the building gives out.

Umm....no.
There are videos from just about every angle of both towers collapsing and that didn't happen. Sorry.

Anyway, as far as the phantom "explosions"
1) How did the tower stand so long after?
2) You do realize the ground was shaking as the WTC 2 fell right? And...I'm pretty sure the tower falling created what's called "wind" and pushed out "air." Now if you blow on a fire, or shake something that's on fire....what happens?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Let's return to the first video on this thread...

video.google.com...

an explosion in WTC 1 at the same time that something initiates the collapse in WTC 2.

And then we have multiple videos in this thread that catches the same appearance from multiple angles. WTC 2 collapse below the areas of impact (and the areas that appear to have an explosion) in WTC 1.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Digital Zombie
After watching the video over and over ... It looks like the second explosion actually BLOWS the corner of the building out. There is a bright flash and you can see the corner explode at the exact point where that portion of the building gives out.

Umm....no.
There are videos from just about every angle of both towers collapsing and that didn't happen. Sorry.

Anyway, as far as the phantom "explosions"
1) How did the tower stand so long after?
2) You do realize the ground was shaking as the WTC 2 fell right? And...I'm pretty sure the tower falling created what's called "wind" and pushed out "air." Now if you blow on a fire, or shake something that's on fire....what happens?

First of All ... I wasn't talking about ALL of the videos from ALL of their respective view points, I was refering to the last video that Val posted. And you can not sit there and tell me "that didn't happen. sorry." when I watched the video and posted what I saw. I never claimed that it is with a doubt and 100% accurate that what I was pointing out were explosions or squib charges. I posted on what I saw on the video. Flashes/Explosions at 2 seperate points.

This is the first thing I have ever posted on ATS about 9/11 or the WTC ... so you have no idea what I believed to have happen on that day whether it was the government or the hi-jackers that brought down the towers. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from trying to attack my opinion or my intelligence .. both of which you know absolutely NOTHING about.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Zombie,

I'll vouch for the flash at the corner where you pointed out. I saw it also.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital ZombieIt looks like the second explosion actually BLOWS the corner of the building out.
There is a bright flash and you can see the corner explode at the exact point where that portion of the building gives out.

First of All ... I wasn't talking about ALL of the videos from ALL of their respective view points, I was refering to the last video that Val posted. And you can not sit there and tell me "that didn't happen. sorry." when I watched the video and posted what I saw. I never claimed that it is with a doubt and 100% accurate that what I was pointing out were explosions or squib charges. I posted on what I saw on the video. Flashes/Explosions at 2 seperate points.

You said there was a bright flash and an explosion on the corner. There is no explosion. There's not even a "bright" flash. If there was and explosion that blew the corner out, you would have seen it in all those other videos, not just one.
(just for the record I see what your talking about.)

This is the first thing I have ever posted on ATS about 9/11 or the WTC ... so you have no idea what I believed to have happen on that day whether it was the government or the hi-jackers that brought down the towers.

Ok...what does this have to do with anything? I just said there was no explosion. That's it. wtf are you talking about?

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from trying to attack my opinion or my intelligence .. both of which you know absolutely NOTHING about.

Again, what in the world are you talking about???? I stated ONE sentence to you.
Are you seeing stuff the rest of us aren't? Not once have I ever questioned your intelligence or opinion.

You're trying to argue for nothing.

Anyway back on topic...
Any explosions would mean explosives were present right?
Anyone care to explain that? The second video in this thread (as well as many other vids) show the building(s) collapsing at the points of impacts. So, what kind of explosives were used that 1) survived the initial impacts 2) survived the resulting explosions and fires) and 3) made the walls collapse inward like that instead of out like normal explosion behavior?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Anyway back on topic...
Any explosions would mean explosives were present right?

Not neccessarily. I thought it was you guys that argue that the secondary explosions are from hairspray bottles and such? So, now you are refuting this?

Anyone care to explain that? The second video in this thread (as well as many other vids) show the building(s) collapsing at the points of impacts. So, what kind of explosives were used that 1) survived the initial impacts 2) survived the resulting explosions and fires) and 3) made the walls collapse inward like that instead of out like normal explosion behavior?

Good questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Not neccessarily. I thought it was you guys that argue that the secondary explosions are from hairspray bottles and such? So, now you are refuting this?

Here I'm talking about explosions that can be seen and have enough force to push dust and debris out, not explosions that can just be heard.

Unless demo companies or the army or whoever people are blaming now use tiny explosives that can bring down 100+ story tall buildings....

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird ... You're right and I appologize for jumping the gun. Please Accept It.

I have been reluctant to post any thoughts and ideas about certain topics because there are people on here that I have seen that are extremely quick to jump into the conversation to argue about someone elses opinion and fill their counter-claim full of insults. As I said, you're right, you did not do those things and I appologize.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
AgentSmith,

Here is the other video you asked about.

www.thedivinesibyl.com...

Oh I see! To me it looks like the smoke is dragged out slighty (to put it crudely) by the vacuum caused by the falling building, then it appears to be enhanced by the shadow from the other buildings debris cloud.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Here I'm talking about explosions that can be seen and have enough force to push dust and debris out, not explosions that can just be heard.

I really didn't see any dust being pushed out...other than the building collapsing. I just ment that going by what others believe that this explosion we see could be anything really. A computer by the window, something being crushed by the final floor...etc. See where I was coming from? I see your point also.

p.s. Sorry to get off topic AgentSmith

[edit on 6/13/2006 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
WE are so screwed in this country.

I remember when I was 11 and the Olympics was held in Los Angeles(1984), where I live. The media only talked about the American athletes and how "great they are". As a honest/innocent 11 year old, I was confused as to why the other athletes from other countries weren't given the same attention. I started to root for athletes from different countries because of this. In American sports, I have always rooted for the underdog and have dispised arrogance. I ended up playing American football and, for years, was considered one of the best. Being a extremely modest person, I found out during college that the world I lived in was all complete B.S.! EGO AND MONEY! This is America in 2006. What is this obsession with self-importance and blind faith in people don't give a crap about you?

You people are maniacs. Why do you people deny truth? We are at a very critical time in our lives right now and you people that have been making good money, making comfortable wages for years in the U.S. and other western societies are complicit in the downfall of this country because you are the "go with this status quo" type. You do nothing but talk.

When are you people going to realize that eventually you are going to have to PHYSICALLY fight for you and your families freedom. I can't stand talking heads that talk about things they never experienced. It takes courage to stand up for truth, and there is no more truth or courage in America anymore.

I don't understand it. Even as a 11 year kid I hated when I was lied to. I wish you people could understand how bad it's going to get. If we can't get the truth by asking or legal avenues, then we have to physically get invovled.

I hope it's not to late but unfortunately, I'm a realist.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Oh I see! To me it looks like the smoke is dragged out slighty (to put it crudely) by the vacuum caused by the falling building, then it appears to be enhanced by the shadow from the other buildings debris cloud.

It's going up...the collapsing building is going down. The smoke in question is out in the air, so shadows play no part. In addition, this same "squirt" squibby whatevery thing in WTC 1 is seen from a different viewpoint in the fairyweb video.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join