It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Detonation in America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I posted this thread on 08/08/04, I am going to re-post it concerning the June 19 date, I don't know when this is going to happen but its going to happen. Its not far-fetched, thats exactly whats going on, and not only that there is probably going to be some kind of catastrophic event engineered by you know who to scare you to death then the government is going to tell the public that they have a way to make you 100% safe from the boogie man. The government is going to tell you they have a way to track every single terrorist in this country and the world, and the populace will gladly agree. The solution is this; make cash illegal, all transactions must be electronic, either by debit card or better yet debit chip implanted in you, this way if a terrorist can't spend money he can't operate, he will either have to have a debit card or chip, in other words he has to be registered, not only will your card or chip allow you to make purchases it can also be used to track you. This will usher in a One World Monetary System and a One World Government or the NWO. This has been in the works for years. If you have a One World Government then most likely you will have a One World Belief System (religion) This catastrophic event is most likely going to be NUCLEAR, I just hope they detonate it in an unpopulated area. Realize this: If most of our elected leaders believe in GOD and THE BIBLE and REVELATIONS and the END TIMES, wouldn't you think they would have an agency in place to deal with it (THE OMEGA AGENCY) Does anybody remember George W Bush stating that he was the END TIME president

Mod Edit: ALL-CAP title

[edit on 11-6-2006 by kinglizard]

[edit on 6/11/2006 by LEO J]

[edit on 6/11/2006 by LEO J]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I, for one, look forward to your post on the 20th to explain why it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't recall him saying that.... did he? Link to show him saying it?

www.abovetopsecret.com... is a good place to talk about June 19th.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaaa
I, for one, look forward to your post on the 20th to explain why it didn't happen.
I did not say when it was going to happen, I said it was going to happen,. If John Kerry had won the election it would have happened before he took office,, George W Bush will not relinquish POWER.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEO J
I did not say when it was going to happen, I said it was going to happen,. If John Kerry had won the election it would have happened before he took office,, George W Bush will not relinquish POWER.

Why does everyone think of the president as some all-powerful being? The president really doesn't have much power at all. No single president will destroy the U.S., nor will a single president make the U.S. perfect; the position doesn't have that much power. Not to mention there are 3 branches of the government, and that anything the president does can be overturned.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Very true.

I for one am not a big fan of this president, but hey, a couple more years and he is out. The fact remains, is that if the president really does something so terrible and it is proven, he will be impeached, as we have seen in the past. The people do have a say, no matter what everyone else thinks. all these conspiracies, if true, will come out sooner or later. people need to get over it.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
There was a recent post, articles and discussion on here about Tony Blair going to be arrested regarding the planned attack on the rail system in D.C. by our govt who was to blame "the boogie man"....it was thwarted and 2 agents were killed, etc. Sounds like the "anthrax" scare doesn't it?

Now the VA information boggie man scare...
Actually I read where the guy that was fired had taken his laptop home and it was stolen from his home along with other stuff by some teenagers. How often can THAT happen to ANYONE ???? We know the govt has security such as that just a piece of HARDWARE cannot divulge sensitive information without passwords, etc.
Something must be going on that the govt wants to focus our attention onto something else with another boogie man besides this- and up and down gas prices.
They are Slick....

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by abbyful

Why does everyone think of the president as some all-powerful being? The president really doesn't have much power at all. No single president will destroy the U.S., nor will a single president make the U.S. perfect; the position doesn't have that much power. Not to mention there are 3 branches of the government, and that anything the president does can be overturned.

I would have believed that pre-911. Since then, Bush has taken extraordinary steps and done amazingly brazen things to consolidate his power base. (Patriot Act, Executive Orders, Re-Arranging Heads of Agencies, scare-tactics, etc.) This president has made sure his power is sufficient to secure his agenda.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DawnGrace
Actually I read where the guy that was fired had taken his laptop home and it was stolen from his home along with other stuff by some teenagers. How often can THAT happen to ANYONE ???? We know the govt has security such as that just a piece of HARDWARE cannot divulge sensitive information without passwords, etc.
Something must be going on that the govt wants to focus our attention onto something else with another boogie man besides this- and up and down gas prices.
They are Slick....

Dawn... I'm a data analyst myself. I really think this is only a case of an analyst making unauthorized copies of databases onto his laptop so he can work from home. I'm sure s/he had legitimate access within the facility but they used that to make the copy. It was stupid, wrong and unauthorized but I truly believe it isn't some conspiracy... this time.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by abbyful

Under the NWO and martial law GWB is an all powerful being.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Except that there is no proof that a NWO exists and martial law has not been declared.

So, the best we can do with your posted statement is change it around to make it look more like the fiction it is.

How about this version of what you wrote?

If there were actually such a thing as the NWO, and if GWB were able to declare martial law and if he could get the military to go along with it, he might perceive himself to be an all-powerful ruler.

Lot of "ifs" ...

Now, about your fictional account of a nuclear detonation ...

[edit on 6/13/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DawnGrace

Actually I read where the guy that was fired had taken his laptop home and it was stolen from his home along with other stuff by some teenagers. How often can THAT happen to ANYONE ????

My husband got a letter in the mail today from the VA (ex-veteran) saying that someone who worked for the Gov. took data home that they shouldn't have, and thousands of thousand of peoples personal info has been stolen.

Now... I'm thinking here
with all the identity theft, and all the secret stuff that keeps being stolen from somebody who worked for so and so....That's how they are gonna get the job done. OMG
That's how the damn chips will be pushed... it will just keep happening, and happeneing, until everybody in the hole bloody world feels like their personal stuff has been comprimised... and they will go running for the chip!

Did anyone else get a simular letter from the Gov???

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Except that there is no proof that a NWO exists and martial law has not been declared.

So, the best we can do with your posted statement is change it around to make it look more like the fiction it is.

How about this version of what you wrote?

If there were actually such a thing as the NWO, and if GWB were able to declare martial law and if he could get the military to go along with it, he might perceive himself to be an all-powerful ruler.
After some kind of catostrophic event or nuclear detonation martial would be declared with the stroke of a pen.. wake up

Lot of "ifs" ...

Now, about your fictional account of a nuclear detonation ...

[edit on 6/13/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
About the NWO. If you go back to the speech of SENIOR George Bush when he became President, he did in fact mention we were IN a New World Order....I heard it myself and it really struck a nerve in my heart when I heard it. It was hard to believe I was actually hearing it myself in my lifetime.
Then if you will recall when Bill Clinton was interviewed about Monica on TV, I forgot the big time news person that did the interview. He stated in one part "the United States is no longer the Super Power it once was".....I almost fell of my chair when I heard him say that...then they went DIRECTLY to another question, or as I recall there was an instant of television interference of some kind blocking out the rest of his statement....does anyone else remember that one?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well, he's now sending emails saying he cannot post what he's been dreaming about lately because its too horrible for words.

The New World Order has been waiting long enough, i suppose. There will be a nuclear detonation (inside job) in America. You may quote me on that.

This will NOT come from the "outside" but hey- at that point, we probably wont be posting, debating or caring where it came from. We'll be trying to survive.
A new world is about to emerge at our expense, and because we didnt have the brass to stand up and SCREAM out loud.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

The New World Order has been waiting long enough, i suppose. There will be a nuclear detonation (inside job) in America. You may quote me on that.

This will NOT come from the "outside" but hey- at that point, we probably wont be posting, debating or caring where it came from. We'll be trying to survive.
A new world is about to emerge at our expense, and because we didnt have the brass to stand up and SCREAM out loud.

As horrible as it seems, I agree somethings gonna happen, when....???? Who knows

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
My husband got a letter in the mail today from the VA (ex-veteran) saying that someone who worked for the Gov. took data home that they shouldn't have, and thousands of thousand of peoples personal info has been stolen.

Now... I'm thinking here
with all the identity theft, and all the secret stuff that keeps being stolen from somebody who worked for so and so....That's how they are gonna get the job done. OMG
That's how the damn chips will be pushed... it will just keep happening, and happeneing, until everybody in the hole bloody world feels like their personal stuff has been comprimised... and they will go running for the chip!

Did anyone else get a simular letter from the Gov???

I also recieved such a letter and i know a co-worker of mine who was also in the military and also recieved the letter, yet nothing will be happening with any implants being "pushed" because of this....

The only thing your husband has to do is call one of the credit union agencies, they already have a recorded announcement for veterans, and all your husband has to do is put a notice that everytime someone tries to use his credit information, or asking for credit under his name the credit agency will call him to confirm it is your husband....

Your husband won't be implanting any chips anytime soon...unless he wants to.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I kind of find it quite selective that after Osama Bin Laden himself has said he would use nukes against the United States and several nations have corroborated that it does appear that Osama got his hands in some nukes that some people are trying to claim that "the you know who will try to nuke someplace and blame terrorists"....

i don't buy it, you are just posting your opinion here. BTW, I thought these forums were not to post member's predictions.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Jeeezz.....all of these people that the end of the world scenario, its going to manfest itself just from everyone thinking about it so much !

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Well, he's now sending emails saying he cannot post what he's been dreaming about lately because its too horrible for words.

Remember that i posted my own dreams about such nuclear attacks in the united States even before this Brian dude was even known? 9This was back when this forum was for member's posting their predictions, a while back now)

Remember that even Valhall's brother, who also had similar dream/visions for a while now saw that those who will be invading will be having beards and green uniforms, just like Communists wear....

DG, I also think it will happen, and there will be several attacks, at least three if my visions/dreams were true, and as i have said several times in the past it is not going to be the United States government doing it...

Some people are trying to use some predictions made by people for a while now and try to claim that "the government will be behind it".....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join