It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome our newest TinWiki editor!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Welcome aboard to The Vagabond, our newest tinWiki editor. I think you will make a fine addition to the team!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
WOW, TinWiki is getting one heck of a staff team. Congratulations Vagabond!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Good work Vagabond

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hip! Hip! Hurray! for The Vagabond

A fine addition to TEAM TinWiki

A scholar and a gentleman ... erhm ... at least I think so

[edit: bbcode]

[edit on 6/11/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow, I'm flattered by the introduction.
12m8keall2c is half right, but my manners are a well known and oft-lamented subject of debate forum lore.

I'm really honored to have a spot on this topnotch team. I hope I do you guys proud.

I suppose I'll begin doing you proud by asking a stupid question. Is there anything I need to know about the job? Super-powers? Secret identities? Security clearances and blood oaths?

Or maybe just things that are important to get done and neat ways to contribute that I wouldn't have learned about as a normal contributor?

Edit to add: I know I tend to overthink things, so tell me if I'm wrong, but now that I'm an editor I feel compelled to mention that the banner in WOS' signiture seems to subtly imply that tinwiki contributors aren't necessarily the victorious type... or to put it more succinctly- are losers.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by The Vagabond]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
the banner in WOS' signiture seems to subtly imply that tinwiki contributors aren't necessarily the victorious type... or to put it more succinctly- are losers.

You don't see the humor in it?

Edit to Add: I wouldnt belittle anybody, if thats what you mean?

[edit on 6-11-2006 by William One Sac]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I was actually pointing it out for humor's sake. I don't figure anyone will be offended.

On the serious end, the broader meaning of the word "loser" aside, considering the way things are going in terms of political conspiracies these days, I think we all pretty well know down in our hearts that we will not be the victors. We may as well write down our side of the story.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Congrats Vagabond. This better not mean you cut back on your writing though. The writing contests wouldn't be the same without you.

I can already tell the editors cap is going to look great on you.

wupy

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've got two good ones already set up for the contest. One in my typical style, one very much out of my normal genre. One is coming along far better than the other. I see serious problems in it that would get butchered in my writing classes, but as I constantly tell the class "if it's stupid, but it works, it isn't stupid", and I've seen stories like this work.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Congratulations, The Vagabond!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
congratz vagabond...

welcome to the great team...

as for the question about perks to the job, the "get out of hell free pass" comes in handy and the free 100 acres on mars or any other planet is great too...

additionally, i am happy you are using my "tinwiki" sig tag

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Any planet eh? I'll have to think that one over real carefully, but I'm leaning towards Nibiru.
I'll definately be needing that pass too.

Thanks for making the tag. Your catch-all tag is pretty awesome too.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Vagabond,

Congratulations! What a great editor you will be. Now, could you get SOME ONE to help me with the fact I forgot my password and can't figure out how to get it reset!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wow... just saw this!

Congratulations Vagabond!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Any planet eh? I'll have to think that one over real carefully, but I'm leaning towards Nibiru.
I'll definately be needing that pass too.

Thanks for making the tag. Your catch-all tag is pretty awesome too.

yupp, the perks are great (and numerous)...

i am glad you like the tag, i could make a version of the "catch-all tag" for you if you wish, just u2u me...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Congratulations.

You can start by editing the numerous typos I KNOW I made in my contribitions.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yay Vagabond!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I never knew I had so many well-wishers in such high places.

Thanks for the offer on the catch-all tag TSA, but I kinda like the grotesque amount of bling in my signiture. Infact I've been thinking about changing my background color to make my Black Bar of Doom a little more noticeable.

As for finding valhall's password: I'm afraid the things I ask for don't tend to be prioritized around here. I can't even seem to get the debate pennant that I won almost 6 weeks ago (really has felt like longer, I have to say).
I suppose I could block WOS until he gives us your PW and my pennant though. Reckon I'd get in any trouble for that?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I never knew I had so many well-wishers in such high places.

did you get some u2u's from various world leaders yet

that's yet another perk

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sorry, the pennant is beyond my mojo, however it appears to have been resolved. As for the password, I have been going crazy trying to figure out how to change Valhalls, but no luck so far. I will keep at it, but it may need to be kicked up to the Overlord...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join