It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with British UFO Researcher Nick Pope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have managed to arrange an interview with famous UFO phenomenon researcher Nick Pope.

Mr Pope works for the Ministry of Defence (MOD) here in the United Kingdom, and between 1991-1994 was assigned to research and investigate the UFO phenomenon in a project very similar to the USAF's Project Bluebook.

His interest in this area did not stop with the end of his professional position in this particular post, and now carries out research because of personal intrigue.

Quote from: www.nickpope.net...
Although most of the cases could be explained as misidentifications of known objects and phenomena, a hard core of sightings defied any conventional explanation. Strong evidence emerged suggesting the presence of structured craft capable of speeds and manoeuvres beyond the capability of even the most advanced prototype craft operated by the Royal Air Force or the United States Air Force.

Having already written two non-fiction titles and two novels, Nick Pope is also a respected lecturer, having spoken all over the world.

Feel free to visit Nick Pope's personal website.

In the mean time, if there are any particular questions you would like me to raise to Mr Pope, please post them here.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Way to score, Simon! Can't wait to read this interview.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Could you please ask Nick what his current personal opinion is on crop circles?
Could maser's (microwave lasers) or some form of directed energy be involved? If not, how has it been ruled out?

cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
WOW! Way to go Simon!!!

Can't wait to see this interview.

Any chance of getting Mr. Pope in the Guest Speaker forum here?

HIH

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I just wanted to say here something. Do you really think that he will tell you the truth/he knows, even he works for MOD or assigned on the project? By now you should know the lesser people will never know the truth. The government will only let you know what you need to know. Check the people who have published a books or have a websites their truths never grow and they’re stuck where they are at.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Sounds like going to be a great innerview.

Could you ask him what is the best evidence to support being visited from other worlds, or what is the best evidence that is being supresed by the governments.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Can you ask him why the MOD put out a pretty unconvincing report that UFOs are nothing more than natural phenomona when there are cases like Rendlesham forest and the Belgian triangle wave which clearly involved structured craft.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Excellent! I have seen him on most UFO documentaries that I have watched.
'

I can't wait to read the interview.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ok, i had a few questions but guess i have to ask just one.

Whats his take on animal mutilations, and possible reasons behind it, ET or otherwise.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Anyone else got any good Q's they want fired at Nick Pope?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Can you ask him if behind the scenes the governments of various countries are concerned, intrigued, investigating or exploring the topic of UFO’s and extraterrestrial visits while at the same time publicly claming that they are nothing but natural phenomena?

Xo0

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ask him if he suspects anyhting about their behavior.. And what he thinks their intentions are..

Ask him if it can be humans from the future instead of aliens.

Great job arranging that interview btw

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i'd like to know if he's read "you can't tell the people" regarding the rendelsham incident, and what his opinion of it is (the book-research, as well as the incident itself). does he buy into the "lighthouse" theory put forward by "authorities" and so forth.

Thanks, Simon!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Way to go Simon, this gives us all a great opportunity.

My questions to Mr. Pope

In your book, "Open Skies, Closed Minds", you state you believe the reason for this phenomenon is far less from reassuring, you call it a one-sided war due to the covert nature. Do you think that aside from the known circumstances, that this is still the case?

Have you heard of or read the Cometa report? If so, what is your take on it?

Hypothetical question here, but if any one country was to acknowledge the existence of ufo/aliens, what country do you think it would be and why? Do you think if this were to happen that all countries would fall in line?

Do you feel that there is still a threat towards us all?

What cases do you think constitue the greatest evidence or are the most convincing of other worldy involvement?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Id like to know if he has conducted any further research on Rendelsham or if any new developments have arisen from the case.

I look forward to the interview. Nick Pope is a favorite of mine and I have much respect for him.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I know this would be the most wierd question but plz ask him about the whole shapeshifting reptilian rulers thing and what he thinks of DAVID ICKE.Also do tell him to check this post about the annunaki by jaguarmike.Intresting info!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-6-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello Mr Gray. Nick Pope was a MOD dope on a rope. Fed only what they wanted him to make public back then.

1980, Dec, Bent-waters/Rendlesham manifestation through those days and the unreported happenings in 1981, Jan, was not publicly explored under the MOD UFO desk, seated by Nick Pope.
As far as I know he still denies most anything dealing with UFO reality. And believes the Rendlesham, 1980 incident is Lighthouse flashes. All due respect to the British MOD angle, they don't have an open mind on this one.

Like Canada, it's really controlled by the USA Blue Barret's. Take that Military Triangle flight test..

Dallas

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
if nick pope lends ANY credence to the "lighthouse" theory regarding Rendelsham...i'll be very disappointed in him and it will definitely color my opinion of the rest of his claims.

that theory is LAUGHABLE at best.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
can you also put to him this.

1) once a member of the intelligence services you are always a member. is he selling us disinfo, or is he genuine. how do we know?

2)also ask him about the underground base in ashford, kent. he should know about it. where lots of dodgy stuff goes on i heard.

3)what is his experiences with mind control in the secret services, and how does it relate to the ufo/alien issue. if he is genuine he must of considered this.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Did I miss this? Please let me know if too late to pose questions!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join