It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Want To Pay Income Taxes Ever Again??? Here's A Loop-Hole!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I was just browsing and I came across this case where the Dept. of Justice was trying a man for not filing his Taxes for the past 3 years... One Day before the trial the DOJ dropped the case.

The Mother of All Income Tax Loopholes...

www.givemeliberty.org...

I wanted to start this thread in order to get your responses to whether or not you believe that a Federal Income Tax is Legal and Constitutional... Even though the Constitution explicitly Makes it Illegal! So Basically the Govt is Stealing your money and using it to fight endless wars...which the Elite and Wealthy get Richer!

Are you happy that Bush want to keep the Tax Cuts... or are you upset that their is a Federal Income Tax...

When President Roosevelt introduced the Federal Income Tax he said that it wasn't going to be permanent, that it was only to get America out of the Depression and WW1... Its Still Here... And Its Still Illegal...

Mod Edit: Fixed link

You Thoughts...

[edit on 11-6-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Bad link.

And I think most will go to jail for not paying taxes.

But I don't want to be the test case.

JDub

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think that the government spends money on more things than just needless wars. Schools, hospitals, roads, prisons and a myriad of other projects that keep our civilization together. Yes it would be nice to not pay taxes, but I do like to drive on roads as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
I think that the government spends money on more things than just needless wars. Schools, hospitals, roads, prisons and a myriad of other projects that keep our civilization together. Yes it would be nice to not pay taxes, but I do like to drive on roads as well.

You realize that Schools and Hospitals are paid by STATE income Taxes... Roads are paid by the Gasoline Tax

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I think that the government spends money on more things than just needless wars.

You must mean the millions of tax payer dollars that have been spent Searching for the Dead Body of Jimmy Hoffa, or the Tax Payer Dollars that we Give to other countries who turn around in spit in our face.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Inter state high-ways are payed by the federal government. Schools are given grants by the feds, so are hospitals.
To find out where the money goes check out
www.gpoaccess.gov...
and you can review the budget yourself

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The starter of the thread is correct that income tax is illegal under the US constitution....but there has to be some loophole otherwise roosevelt would of never been able to enact an income tax......

I could be wrong Im not a lawyer...

but there is something fishy with this PRA act.....

I wonder how many of the elite in the US know of this law

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well unbelievable it does exist in the law books
www.archives.gov...
But just because it is law does not mean it is right.
And as for the constitutionality of income tax, we should amend the constitution. We all like the benefits of what the government, but no one wants to pay for it. Yes we pay for a war that we don't agree with, but sometimes that is what happens in a democracy , I voted for the other guy!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Article 26 is really the loophool... but some of the best minds that totally understand this have still been put into PRISON ... not local jail... but FEDERAL PRISON for not paying!

Article 26 relates to the Bill being passed by all the states in question... but one didn't really pass it... they said no... but much like our current President... it was pushed through and they told the American people that it passed.

On the flip side of that coin... some people say, and i'm sure they are ones that debunk about everything, that the reason it passed is because the state that voted no to it wasn't really a member of the union yet. My thought on that is that if they weren't a member of the union yet and their vote didn't count... then they wouldn't have been Represented and given a vote!

So, if you really want to try to stop paying your taxes then look into Article 26.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

as for the constitutionality of income tax, we should amend the constitution. We all like the benefits of what the government, but no one wants to pay for it. Yes we pay for a war that we don't agree with, but sometimes that is what happens in a democracy , I voted for the other guy!

What Benefits are you talking about ? Federal Income Tax is much more than State Income Tax... State Income Tax and Property Tax and Sales Tax ... this is where the Benefits that you talk about come from. Schools, Police, Sanitation...

What Good Comes from Federal Income Tax? My State Charges Tolls on the Interstate Highways...so that pays for itself. Only Illegals have a Free Health Care System... We Give Foreign Countries Aid... But how does that help me? They just turn around and use the money to fight wars against us!

So Besides WELFARE... What Benefit does Paying the ILLEGAL Federal Income Tax Have On My Life?

I don't want my money to be used to make Weapons of War... Which only Benefits the Weapons Manufacturors...

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
The starter of the thread is correct that income tax is illegal under the US constitution....but there has to be some loophole otherwise roosevelt would of never been able to enact an income tax......

I could be wrong Im not a lawyer...

but there is something fishy with this PRA act.....

I wonder how many of the elite in the US know of this law

The Federal Income tax was part of Roosevelts NEW DEAL, and was a WARTIME Act... He Said That It Wouldn't Continue after the WAR... He Lied... You Still Pay over 20% OR MORE! of your income to the Federal Govt...ILLEGALLY!

AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!!! WTF>

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What these "Constitutional Freedom" groups don't elaborate on is what happens after the case is dropped.

Here in town, Las Vegas, there was a guy who almost pulled it off. Then they retried him, and he got 12 years for tax evasion under a state superior court.

Sure, the case was "dropped" what they didn't tell you though is that it was a startegic move to hire on better tax lawyers for the government for the next trial.

So don't get your hopes up, the "establishment" is bigger than you, and has nearly limitless money to prosecute "freedom smartypants" types.

Oh and By the way, these constitution types are consider domestic terrorists in some police training and national guard manuals. At least that is what I have read on previous occasions on conspiracy sites such as ours.

My Thanks,

-ADHD

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
What these "Constitutional Freedom" groups don't elaborate on is what happens after the case is dropped.

Here in town, Las Vegas, there was a guy who almost pulled it off. Then they retried him, and he got 12 years for tax evasion under a state superior court.

Sure, the case was "dropped" what they didn't tell you though is that it was a startegic move to hire on better tax lawyers for the government for the next trial.

So don't get your hopes up, the "establishment" is bigger than you, and has nearly limitless money to prosecute "freedom smartypants" types.

Oh and By the way, these constitution types are consider domestic terrorists in some police training and national guard manuals. At least that is what I have read on previous occasions on conspiracy sites such as ours.

My Thanks,

-ADHD

You didn't Read the Article Did You? ... It Says the DOJ Dropped the Case "without prejudice" thats means that THEY CAN NOT RE-TRY Him EVER for what he did.

Obviously the LV character didn't use the PRAct in his defense... he probably tried to take on the Legallity of the Issue... The PRAct Is the Only COMPLETE DEFENSE for not paying federal income tax... because the FORM # is NON-VALID... because it would have to be legal to recieve a Form # from Congress, as per the Paper Reduction Act.

READ!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You didn't Read the Article Did You? ... It Says the DOJ Dropped the Case "without prejudice" thats means that THEY CAN NOT RE-TRY Him EVER for what he did.

Obviously the LV character didn't use the PRAct in his defense... he probably tried to take on the Legallity of the Issue... The PRAct Is the Only COMPLETE DEFENSE for not paying federal income tax... because the FORM # is NON-VALID... because it would have to be legal to recieve a Form # from Congress, as per the Paper Reduction Act.

READ!

Your life will be a big hassle from that point forward, as the government tries to quash you out of existence for what you've done. You can look forward to a life of harrasment, threats, and shadowy spec ops types trailing you.

You call that living free?

Government Wins, Fatality...

-ADHD

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The tactic threatened exposure of IRS’s on-going efforts to defraud the public. The move put DOJ attorneys in a state of panic that left them with only one alternative: beg for dismissal, with prejudice.

says they dismissed it with prejudice

[edit on 12-6-2006 by BlueSkyes]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Seems odd they tried him after only failing to file for 3 years. I know several people that have not filed for over 7 years. Nothing has come of it.

I am also almost positive for a judge to dimiss wihout prejudice means they can re-file. Only when dismissed with prejudice (meaning against the prosecutor) is the case not eligible for retrial.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What I get from this article is that you are not required " under current law"
to FILE a 1040 form or any other document that does not display an up to date OMB number.

IF you file and you owe then apparently you still have to pay.

IF you pre-figure your tax liability and your accounting shows that you owe the IRS,
then NOT filing a 1040, might provide that loophole.

What it does not say, is that in most cases your employer has already submitted your income and tax information.

If your employer did not withhold enough, who's fault is it ?

Another question?

Is your W-4 form legal at the present time?

Interesting thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
A very interesting read.

I find it sad that Americans have a protection from income taxation in their Constitution yet they still comply with the illegal collection of tax.

I wish I was under the same protections granted by the US constitution here in Australia, I would refuse to pay income tax. There is no protection from it here though.

Am I right in that the only form of taxation permissable by the US constitution is tariffs and excise?

top topics

join