It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What annoys you most about being left-handed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm primarily right handed but have been training my left hand over the years, you should see me handle two butterfly knifes at the same time. Working at KFC, I've found that I often have to use both of my hands at once, I'm glad I've been training my self to be ambidextrous. My mom is left handed, and a few years ago our kitchen caught on fire and she burned her left hand. She was able to train her self to use her right hand and that gave me inspiration to teach my self to use my left hand. It has helped me alot in what ever I do. My mom has told me stories about how she fought with her school because all of the desks were designed for right handed people back in the day. And today, I see that alot of tools are designed for right handed people, which I think is crap.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What I hate the most about being left handed?

So many dumb RIGHT HANDERS getting in my way!

Haha, only joking, but I have an above average I.Q, and the majority of people are right handers, so it kinda is true (Though having NOTHING to do with which hand you use).

Other than that, I have no problems, I can use allot of things like right handed people would use, so, I guess I'm ambix.

<< 1   >>

join