It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nuclear war and ufo/alien secrecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Will Nuclear War be the only possibility that the government or whatever the hell it is that is insisting on ufo/alien secrecy be forced to acknowledge this technology and extraterrestrial life?

My opinion is that if there were indeed a massive cover-up of ufo/et life, than nuclear war may force these technologies and secrets out into the open.

Does anyone else think of a situation that would also cause these secrets to be acknowledged if they do exist?

[edit on 9-6-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So....pretty much what you're saying is that....a Nuclear War would be the only scenario that would result in Alien Disclouser? Am I right?

If so....I believe that the Government will never disclouse anything about Extraterrestials even in a Nuclear War......you just have to ask your self...why would they? They have no reason to disclouse anything in any type of a war....Unless it was with Extraterrestials them selves....

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Latter Day
So....pretty much what you're saying is that....a Nuclear War would be the only scenario that would result in Alien Disclouser? Am I right?

If so....I believe that the Government will never disclouse anything about Extraterrestials even in a Nuclear War......you just have to ask your self...why would they? They have no reason to disclouse anything in any type of a war....Unless it was with Extraterrestials them selves....

Well assuming that nuclear war could result in the collapse of the government, I would think there would be a possibility.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Circumstantial evidence supports your scenario. A lot of assumptions baked in here...

• The advent of nuclear weapons and their integration into public policy and popular culture coincide with the UFO sighting wave in the 1940's and 1950's
  • People who claim to have messages from alien visitors pretty consistently deliver the message that nuclear weapons are bad, and that the aliens do not want us setting them off
  • Some of the more credible witness testimony centers on military personnel stationed at nuclear missile siloes claiming weapons system interuptions coincident with UFO sightings
  • Reagen's veiled messages about the unifying force of an alien threat helped end the nuclear war threat that had been at the front of the public conscience earlier in his administration

Question is, if the aliens really don't want us setting off nukes, is it because it affects them directly, or because it will spell the end of humanity? Gets to the question of what motives the aliens have for humanity.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
What if UFO's are time machines and there will be a nuclear war that kills off
most of humanity and they come back to keep it from happening so the fact
there still here means it will still happen.

It was nice to meet you all befor the end

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tandoku

Question is, if the aliens really don't want us setting off nukes, is it because it affects them directly, or because it will spell the end of humanity? Gets to the question of what motives the aliens have for humanity.

Excellent question tandoku. I would think that there are several reasons why aliens of different species and places would be so concerned about our nuclear weapons. First, there are the aliens who live under the surface of the earth. There is the possibility that they are effected by nuclear blasts underground and also by earthquakes. They would be concerned by this. Aliens from other planets would also be concerned knowing that once we have the capability of space travel we will be bringing such weapons into space in our travels. We are not the peaceful people that we tell ourselves we are. We love war. We believe a good offense is the best defense. Many aliens only give us permission to be defensive and not offensive in our wars. These aliens would therefore be concerned knowing that we are very close to becoming a threat to them. They would destroy the planet and make us another asteroid belt if necessary.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
How would nuclear war effect the aliens directly assuming that they are from another system or galaxy entirely?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
How would nuclear war effect the aliens directly assuming that they are from another system or galaxy entirely?

I don't believe it's....really....Nuclear weapons set off on the GROUND....but in Space....The fear that us humans would weaponize space....with nuclear arms...

Check this out.....

"If a nuclear weapon is exploded in a vacuum-i. e., in space-the complexion of weapon effects changes drastically:

First, in the absence of an atmosphere, blast disappears completely.

Second, thermal radiation, as usually defined, also disappears. There is no longer any air for the blast wave to heat and much higher frequency radiation is emitted from the weapon itself."

"ASTRONAUTICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS 133
Third, in the absence of the atmosphere, nuclear radiation will suffer no physical attenuation and the only degradation in intensity will arise from reduction with distance. As a result the range of significant dosages will be many times greater than is the case at sea level.

Figure 2 shows the dosage-distance relationship for a 20-kiloton explosion when the burst takes place at sea level and when the burst takes place in space. We see that in the range 500 to 5,000 roentgens the space radii are of the order of 8 to 17 times as large as the sea-level radii. At lower dosages the difference between the two cases becomes even larger.

Fig. 2 - Nuclear radiation intensities (20 KT)"

So nuclear explosions....in space...are so much greater then in an atmospheric enviroment.....getting my drift here?

If I remember...correctly ...during the 1980's Ronald Reagan wanted to weaponize space with his idea of the "Star Wars" program...which would protect the US with a curtain of space satellites....with Laser (?) systems on board.....but I believe some conspiratists....think...they also would want to put nuclear weapons up their awell?....Right....

So that's that, what do you think? Do they care about what were doing on the ground?.....or in space...on their turf...

Here's a trailer...on the Movie Nukes In Space.... just to give you an Idea... video.google.com...

Intresting Read.... www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 07/09/2006 by Latter Day]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Good point. They are concerned about nucler wepons in space. But I don't follow your logic if you are suggesting that that means they are not concerned about nuclear weapons on earth. Jupiter has something to do with the number 318 as its mass is 318 times greater than the earth. When they crashed that probe into Jupiter which had a nuclear engine or something the next year there was a hurricane on 8-13 that stood there moving about 5 miles an hour off the coast near Cape Canaveral.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well outside of public eye, I would think that we already have the technology of nuclear spaceflight...
I think it's better this way, therefore they wouldn't have to shuffle with political dilemmas.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

It would effect them directly in their nearby vessels (air and underwater), usually cloaked, and in the purported dozen or so full-scale operational bases. Not to mention the purported large base in the Moon.

As far as I can tell from my research, they have no shielding technology whatsoever and if there was a nuclear war, their local population here would also be in danger.

Would a nuclear war here adversely affect Zeta IV?

Probably not in the short term. With their homeworld being 38 light years away from Terra - in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System - it is simply too distant to be harmed by a local atomic holocaust.

The Zetans don't want us to destroy ourselves or our world. They wish us and the planetary environment to be kept intact so they can continue to harvest us just as they have been for many thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
SO im getting harvested. How do people substantiate this bs

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s
SO im getting harvested. How do people substantiate this bs

They substantiate it from all the millions of abductions that have gone on for decades. The Zetan-aliens treat us like laboratory animals and slaves.

There have even been accounts - like that of a US soldier - of being kidnapped and dissected. They found his corpse in the area where he disappeared a few days later. The manner of the dissection leads one to believe that they kept him alive for as long as possible.

Then there are reports from abductees that their glandular extracts were used as vitamin supplements.

Moreover, there are testimonies from many women who were kidnapped, raped, then kidnapped again to have their unborn fetuses taken from them; in short, they were used for breeding purposes.

All of the above points to harvesting.

DENY IGNORANCE

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

new topics

top topics

join