It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Squerals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ever seen a white squeral? There cute!
Sorry for any misspelled words.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Are you sure it wasn’t just albino

I have never heard of a white squirrel but I would like to see one.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thats gotta be the weakest rant ever posted to this forum. You should be ashamed.

www.roadsideamerica.com...
www.whitesquirrels.ca...
Image Search

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
no there not albino just a white colored squeral there pretty cute we have alot were we live and we have grey ones to

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
White Squirrels [correct spelling]

Not seen any in the UK but I am fascinated by this subject.

Are white squirrels the same as white elephants? :shk:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I've only seen Gray Squirrels and recently black ones but never a white one.
Or is a Squeral different from a Squirrel?

Pie

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Or is a Squeral different from a Squirrel?

Pie

NO - I just spelt it's name correctly!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wings
Ever seen a white squeral? There cute!

If you think that they are cute, how come you are ranting about them?

This is the Rant forum.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Bullwinkle Blues

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
If you think that they are cute, how come you are ranting about them?

Yeah, really! Where is the anger?

Damn squirrels!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

We have little reddish brown ones out here. I stored my mustang at my mom's when I was stationed in Bermuda. When I got back, the squirrels had made a nest in the engine.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Theres a Rabbit that lives in my yard that eats all the DARN flowers. Ha! There is also a Snake who lives in my yard and stayes there in the bushes. I HAVE PROOF! About a year ago I caught a small snake in my bushes on my yard and it was pissed. It bit me and wouldnt let go. Just to tell you guys, snakes bite hard and its not very easy to get them off. So then I got it off and now a year later I saw the same snake in the bushes and it was bigger. For my proof it had the same markings, same color, and the heard looked the same just bigger and it lived in the bushes. I hope that snake eats that rabbit b/c its really getting on my nerves now. One more thing to add. I had a history with encounters with snakes, Ive learned after my encounters when to back off from them. One time last year I was walking in this field by my house and I looked down and I said, "WOAH SNAKE!". And it was all coiled up, it had markings so I knew it was poisonous but I wasnt sure untill the end. I was literaly like 1/4 of an inch away from stepping on it. I took a stick and provokes it (that was stupid) and it went off into the bushes then I came closer and it pushed its head back and I told my friend, "RUN! RUN!". (He didnt know much about snakes). Then about two hours later we came back and it was farther back but not in the dead bush. It almost seemed like it had no desire to attack me. But I pissed it off so it got mad. It was not even going near me, wasnt afriad just not in the right mood. The snake was big and Im not so sure it was a rattle snake b/c it didnt rattle but it was probably a cotton mouth. It had teeth.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have to agree that this subject, at least as presented, is hardly a rant but, what can I say, I have had my own disagreements, of sorts, with squirrels.

As far as White Squirrels go, I've seen plenty of White Squirrels. Exeter is a small farming community about fifty km or so North of London, Ontario Canada. Exeter is the home of a large group of white squirrels. I've seen them myself and, yes, they are very cute. It should be pointed out that the white squirrels of Exeter, Ontario ARE NOT albino squirrels. They are simply squirrels that have white pelts. Their eyes are not pink or red. These white squirrels are normal squirrels in every way save for their coloring.

I will admit, however, that the first time that I saw one, I had to do a double-take. After only seeing regular squirrels, you know, grey ones, brown ones and even black ones, it was quite a surprise to see a white one. The only thing that is sad about the white squirrels of Exeter, Ontario is that the only thing that the city of Exeter has to brag about is a mutated rodent.

top topics

join