It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come we know all this intel on Zetan aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Been reading through this site.
Now i understand some of the info we get from abductees but some of it seems to good to be true.As if it was made up to make for a better story.Perhaps some examples:

-It is our belief that our freedom is to be won not by our technology -- as the aliens have the advantage in that regard as well as having a far greater industrial base
My question here is, how do we know this?Did someone build a stealth spaceship to spy on them or something?

-They have interstellar battleships and numerous, highly computerized and heavily armed probes. For example, they have no shielding capability. Which is why UFOs have been known to be shot down.
How do we know this, u would think a highly advanced race would at least have shielding technology?And sinds when are UFO's known to be shot down?

-In hand-to-hand combat, without the Nordics and Hybrids there to fight for them, the Greys, Praying Mantis types (Insectians) and Reptilians (as well as many Hybrids) would have difficulty overwhelming an equal number of highly trained para-military forces (like the US Marines) on this planet. The Zetan Empire knows this full well and so they prefer a more subtle approach to their domination with the least number of casualties on their side. That is the reason why Rambo types seldom have to endure an abduction experience, as they are considered by Zetans to be too much of a risk.
Again how do we get this intel?Whoever made this up must have a creative mind but without any logic thought.Its claimed the Zetans have state of the art technology yet they fear US marine rambo types in hand to hand combat.Well even i can think of better ways to avoid hand to hand combat providing that i have a far greater industrial and military base.Now think for yourself why hand to hand combat wouldend even be necessary for them, let alone fear it.

Confirmed:
1. There are still twenty-three Space Race empires in existence, spread out in various galaxies.
Well where is this confirmed? Who confirmed it and just how does one know about this?

Enough said.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by onbekend59]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If they use Dr. Richard Boylan as a source, its gotta be bull. IMHO

[edit on 6/9/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Whoever made this up must have a creative mind but...

No, no buts you nailed it on the head right there.

Not intelligence but entertainment actual what you really have is just the word of people who may or may not be:

A) Completely and utterly bat crackers.

B) Hoaxing for whatever reason.

C) Long con...write the check and drink the kool-aid.

D) A combination of all the above.

E) The honest to god truth...which lets face it is not going to happen on an aol page with again no verifiable proof.

IMO of course, prove me wrong aliens prove me wrong.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It must be getting very cold in hades. I never thought I'd see the day.

If you read the introduction for the site you mentioned, it is stated that the material represents a blend of science and mysticism. Which means that some of the awareness given is from mystical sources, i.e., people on the Other Side. A select group of individuals to be exact.

Compare the material on this site about the aliens to the material presented on ZetaTalk.com about the aliens, as the latter site - Nancy Lieder - claims to derive a great deal of their information about aliens from telepathic communication with what is termed "Zetas."

Solists use a form of indirect remote viewing to investigate alien civilizations, called
Spiritual Correspondence. The confirmations given that you cited, which are occasionally revised, are the result of that long-term investigation and analysis.

The most important facet of Solist Mysticism is the innovative technique for raising consciousness, called Heart Chakra Radiance.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
People make it up out of thin air. That's where it comes from. It comes from the same source as all fiction, somebody's overactive imagination.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The real abductees, come home confused, and have more questions than answers. They are also tremendously fearful to even revisit the experience, so for this ZETA story to even be a shred true the writer either had nerves of steel, and liked the idea of being carted away to nowheresville, or they already have been and it's called a padded cell and a straight jacket.

-ADHD

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've read lots of sites like this, they start listing all the alien races as if it was all known and scientific fact. It's annoying because nearly all the sites seem to be either listing everything about aliens as true, or as false - unbiased, balanced sites are hard to find.

And this whole alien+mysticism thing does nothing for UFOlogy at all, it makes it all seem ridiculous and undermines the credibility of real cases.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

'She went into a trance. And while she was in the trance, she gave us some latitude and longitude figures. We focused our satellite cameras on that point, and the lost plane was there.'
Former President Jimmy Carter, recalling a 1978 remote-viewing operation (Schnabel 1997: cover).

The secret is out: remote viewing exists, it works, it has been tested, proven and used in intelligence for over two decades. The recent (US) government admissions concerning the use of psychic warfare are crucial, irrefutable testimony that what I have said here is the truth...'
(U.S.) Major David Morehouse

Intuitive investigations of one kind or another have been used since time immemorial.

In recent decades, the US government, the Russians, and others, have used Remote Viewing to gather intelligence in various covert operations, without notifying the public of course. The US even used RV - which is essentially a form of mysticism clothed in scientific terms - to scan targets for the Gulf War in the early 1990s. A number of Remote Viewers who have worked for the government have since gone public to teach their version of how to do it. Ed Dames comes to mind.

Military research into remote viewing

For more than 20 years, the United States military had a budget of seventy million dollars a year for the purpose of psychic research with special emphasis on 'remote viewing'.

Stunning as it may sound to those who are unfamiliar with psychic phenomena, these and greater things have been done and are being done to-day in the United States, Russia, China. France has kept quiet about it but they do have the population and the advanced psychic knowledge to participate in remote viewing.

From Victor Zammit.

Secondly, we are all starved for information and there are very few outlets for getting it, and our government lies and withholds the truth constantly. They even intentionally circulate disinformation. Logical extrapolation and analysis of eyewitness testimony helps a great deal but is simply not enough. We can't storm places like S4 and Area 51 without being slaughtered and the government as a whole threatens with incarceration and bodily death those who reveal their secrets
Like the security guard at the Dulce Facility who went public with his talk of seeing aliens there and who is currently silenced within a federal penitentiary.

The skeptics don't want credibility. They want someone to hold their hand and show them everything without having to INVESTIGATE or even THINK - like they do with children in nursery school.

NEWSFLASH: it doesn't work that way in the REAL WORLD.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Interesting questions and good research -- thinking onbekend59.

I feel, we don't know how many races are here and Mantis like EBEs are not proven. As UFOs and really any EBEs aren't.
Through odd sightings and more importantly the human race has described through so called abduction cases have pointed out the high strangeness of particular anatomy of some Alien beings.

My opinion is their here. I believe some races have problems with Earths Gravity and the weight it put on their nibble frames. Others or possibly the same Alien beings cannot breath Earths Air. So, somehow, some species use some type of antigravity device and mechanical or other such devices to breath while planted on earth or within the atmosphere temporarily. Walton's case was interesting i that a 'Nordic' type EBE WITH A TRANSPARENT HELMOT on removed Travis from a volatile encounter with a Mantis type being, back in, I believe 1977.

Scott

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The MAIN reason for this being known to the public is because so many different abductees that have been allowed to remember their experience have all claimed that these aliens told them they came from this Zeta-Reticula (forget how its spelled exactly) system which is supposedly close to our solar system. They have also all described them as the supposed common image of a "gray".

On top of the abductee reports there is also supposed leaked government info of governent being involved with beings from the same system that are also described as the common image of a "gray". In fact the leaked Magestic 12 cover report that is in public hands supports this claim.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
The MAIN reason for this being known to the public is because so many different abductees that have been allowed to remember their experience have all claimed that these aliens told them they came from this Zeta-Reticula (forget how its spelled exactly) system which is supposedly close to our solar system. They have also all described them as the supposed common image of a "gray".

On top of the abductee reports there is also supposed leaked government info of governent being involved with beings from the same system that are also described as the common image of a "gray". In fact the leaked Magestic 12 cover report that is in public hands supports this claim.

what happened was according to betty and barney hill, this is one of the few cases that may have something more to it.....the aliens supposedly showed her a map of the milky way and asked her where earth was, of course she didnt know....so they disregarded that and according to the story she asked where they are from.

they showed her a star cluster that was later Identified at a university has being zeta reticuli. That is where the supposed origin of the greys came from.

zeta reticuli is a star cluster about 40 light years from earth (thats rounding up, the actual distance is 38 point something light years away.

That is a considerable distance for our space travel....wed never get there in our lifetimes and Im guessing these supposed aliens would have a method of travel that would possibly cut that time down to weeks or months.

(equivalent to a long cruise on a nuclear submarine)

that is if the story is even true at all..... we will never know until we get to that star system and look for ourselves.

the rest of that stuff on that site is bogus...

[edit on 10-6-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
re: listing races and so forth of aliens, it's like being back in 'the stone age'!

Oh yeah cause everyone from planet zorg is going all behave exactly the same way and think all alike, just like us humans do.......

it's racist claptrap. It's like a step-up in anticipation of when it will be really unacceptable to be a racist of other human types that differ from your own, well don't you worry your pretty little head! cause there'll be plenty of new species to focus all the hate upon collectively.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The skeptics don't want credibility. They want someone to hold their hand and show them everything without having to INVESTIGATE or even THINK - like they do with children in nursery school.

NEWSFLASH: it doesn't work that way in the REAL WORLD.

The info on that site is exactly what i am INVESTIGATING cause indeed theres many people that accept this intel without having to investigate and think.The site does exactly that as what u said it would do for skeptics.

To bad skeptics do want credible evidence, in fact the majority of all the people on earth are skeptics untill they get to see some hard proof shoved under there noses.Thats how the real world works right now.

Secondly, we are all starved for information and there are very few outlets for getting it, and our government lies and withholds the truth constantly. They even intentionally circulate disinformation. Logical extrapolation and analysis of eyewitness testimony helps a great deal but is simply not enough. We can't storm places like S4 and Area 51 without being slaughtered and the government as a whole threatens with incarceration and bodily death those who reveal their secrets.

At least one thing i agree with you on.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Interesting questions and good research -- thinking onbekend59.

I feel, we don't know how many races are here and Mantis like EBEs are not proven. As UFOs and really any EBEs aren't.
Through odd sightings and more importantly the human race has described through so called abduction cases have pointed out the high strangeness of particular anatomy of some Alien beings.

My opinion is their here. I believe some races have problems with Earths Gravity and the weight it put on their nibble frames. Others or possibly the same Alien beings cannot breath Earths Air. So, somehow, some species use some type of antigravity device and mechanical or other such devices to breath while planted on earth or within the atmosphere temporarily. Walton's case was interesting i that a 'Nordic' type EBE WITH A TRANSPARENT HELMOT on removed Travis from a volatile encounter with a Mantis type being, back in, I believe 1977.

Scott

I also think aliens exist, but i am not gonna claim this as fact.
We can only gues right now for ourselves and discuss the evidence that is provided to us.We cant accept anything as truth untill we can prove it otherwise.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ALL THE STUFF YOU HAVE READ IS BULLSH.

This site is banning legitamate threads with factual historical value.

ATS IS A GROUP OF IDENTITY THEIVES.

This is from my 2006 TrendMicro Internet Security program they have getting through the FIREWALL which was done after their GOVERNMENT HANDLERS ORDERED THEM TO REMOVE A THREAD.

""Privacy Protection","2006/05/26","UHATEMICOMPUTER"
"Time","Item Name","Result","Protection Request"
"15:43","My name","Block","http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/post.php?action=reply&fid=19&tid=209072"

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Here you go on the spelling as well as a link about it...

The Zeta 2 Reticuli System. It's 38 light years away from us.

Although the Greys are the most commonly reported aliens by abductees, there are also the Reptilians and Preying Mantises which appear to be the ruling elite over the Greys and Nordics.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
Many people don't realize that everything they "remembered" about their experience was recalled *years* later under hypnosis. That's plenty of time for false memories to develop and/or for them to have become prone to suggestion.

Indeed, the whole process of using hynotic regression is very dubious scientifically, it's very easy to plant memories either deliberately or accidentally by having leading questions, and the person will not be able to tell the difference between them and real memories.

In fact human memory in general for events is quite fallible and it gets less reliable once you start thinking verbally about what happened rather than visually (i.e. describing events can distort your memory of what happened).

There has been a lot of research into this especially since eyewitness evidence is often crucial in court cases - the results are quite scary as they show that this evidence is often not very trustworthy.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiderj

there are government employees all over the internet now lol the government really spends a lot of money trying to cover up the truth about zetans( our new alien alieds that according to the pro-human aliens are here to take over the planet and control our terrestrial human race with lies and deceptions) the zetan headquarters is on the moon, but there are plenty of underground zetan bases. they work together with the illuminatis or how ever the hell you call them now... masons etc...
there are russians working with the zetans as well. but all of this is true and, this is for the government employees trying to cover # up, not all of us are that #ing dum, and stupid... some of us have some what of a brain you dumassess. pisses me off that they think that we are all so stupid.

it works, most people don't know what is going on right now as we speak.
the coverup is working. they use ridicule as number one weapon to keep the secrets quiet, and post videos on youtube that make fun of all the real videos, so people can't believe the real ones anymore etc... they attack it from every angle no cracks.

top topics

join