It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist member details NUKE plan on U.S. soil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Take a look at these. I would like to hear your comments.

The 1st link is to a site that exerps an interview with a leading terrorist member and al-jezera. He describes in detail the plans of the detonation of nukes on US soil and how they breached our border security to get them here. Interesting read...

political-resources.com...

This is an article from the writings of a military agent before he was assasinated by the sheriffs department in a raid. Whats shocking is he warned of the attack on new york and oklahoma waaaaay before it happened. Take a look...

www.rense.com...

what do u all think?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
did you read the first paragraph of the first link? let me cut and paste it for you:

"A hoax. The faux interview draws heavily from themes found in John Clancy books, such as "The Sum of all Fears" and "The Peacemaker". The writing style and questions posed are nowhere near the quality and integrity of journalism found with true Al-Jazeera reporters. This assumption was verified by Omar Bec, head of Newsgathering & Operations for Al-Jazeera, who dismissed the email as being "totally bogus". He also noted that "had the (interview) taken place, jazeera would not hesitate to air it at all" for the sake of journalistic integrity. It also appears that even the name "Mohammed Al-Asuquf" is a fake, as there is no known person by that name affiliated with Al-Queda."

It's a hoax.

The second link asks you to believe in the 500 year old NWO, which is one of the most laughable bogeyman stories (imo) and is, therefore (again imo), not reliable.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
did you read the first paragraph of the first link? let me cut and paste it for you:

"A hoax. The faux interview draws heavily from themes found in John Clancy books, such as "The Sum of all Fears" and "The Peacemaker". The writing style and questions posed are nowhere near the quality and integrity of journalism found with true Al-Jazeera reporters. This assumption was verified by Omar Bec, head of Newsgathering & Operations for Al-Jazeera, who dismissed the email as being "totally bogus". He also noted that "had the (interview) taken place, jazeera would not hesitate to air it at all" for the sake of journalistic integrity. It also appears that even the name "Mohammed Al-Asuquf" is a fake, as there is no known person by that name affiliated with Al-Queda."

It's a hoax.

The second link asks you to believe in the 500 year old NWO, which is one of the most laughable bogeyman stories (imo) and is, therefore (again imo), not reliable.

Someone that makes sense here.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
if there is an NWO, why do they wait so long?

it says they are Illuminati, but, why do they wait?
you say the plans are in hand, yet tomorrow will be as it was today.

why was not yesterday the death of 1/2 of the world population today...
...becuz fools would have you to believe in the illuminati.

illuminati= enlightened.

but in the end- we all believe we are enlightened at one point in our lives.

it is just a mental tactic.

i do not know what is going on in the past or in the present.
all i do know is is that people, for the most part(unfortunately), are stupid.
the stupid people want others to be just like them and incorporate weapons and laws and borders to accomplish this objective.

everyone is different.
only prosecute and arrest people who HURT people.
not innocents you unwise being.

apparantly illuminati is acquired.
well, Intelligience is not.

[edit on 10-6-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

new topics

top topics

join