It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 WTC dodgy beams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I was wondering if any of the British readers (or american) can remember the story in either the Telegraph, the Times or the Mail which was taken from a expose in one of the new york newspapers on the mafia run construction industries, and their influence in the building of the WTC, and the FORGING of the steel structural integrity certificates. I cant find the thread on here anymore, and I cant find much on the web either.

Can nyone help or is it just bad memory??

Ox

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So youre saying that the beams had poor structural integrity... but stood for however many years.. withstanding a bomb blast.. weather.. settling.. and they could have fallen at any time? Are you joking? I'm sure I'd fall over too if someone (ANYONE) flew a plane into me.... I think their intergrity was compromised when they were impacted, and not before..

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I personally agree that there is no grand conspiracy, by either Big business or the US govt, and just the Terrorists got amazingly lucky.

However reading something on one of the other threads just twigged my memory, and was wondering if anyone else remembers?

Ox

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Now I didnt say there was no conspiracy.. I wasnt there I dont know.. I dont think anyone will ever know.. Just like anything really.. However.. I cant see anyone .. building anything, even a house with sub standard materials, Not to say it hasnt happened, but a structure that huge would have collapse long ago

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The fireproofing of the tower was applied by Louis DiBono's company.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The steel was certified by Underwriter Laboratories.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
The steel was certified by Underwriter Laboratories.

No, I don't think so.

Why don't you look up what ASTM E 119 actually is and how it was applied to the tower construction.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by HowardRoark]

new topics

top topics

join