It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Copperfield made the Empire State building disappear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Someone told me today that David Copperfield once made the empire state building disappear in fronnt of a huge crowd. I googled, it, and found a few sites that mention this, and also that he did the same to a train, annd the Statue of liberty. But i cant seem to find a site that goes into detail, or any videos or pics.
anybody know amything about this?

mod edit: title spelling

[edit on 9-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Theres nothing paranormal about this guy, he is an illusionist, everything he does is a trick, or you really think he did this?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Yes an illusionist, but a very good one. Tell me how he did it and I'll be impressed.

Take care,
- Naz

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I've seen the Statue of Liberty one, but it was very low quality. I don't understand why it isn't easier to get your hands on videos of these illusions on the internet.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Yes an illusionist, but a very good one. Tell me how he did it and I'll be impressed.

Take care,
- Naz

But in the "Paranormal" part was what i thought strange.

Havent a clue how he did it....

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
believe me, if i knew how this illusion was created i would surely tell you all. unfortunately, all i have to go on is what my friend told me. i was hoping someone on this site would have more insight.

I too would love to see some video, but as far as i know these were just live illusions performed in front of a crowd. i did some very extensive google searches, maybe someone else knows where to look?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here you go.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Moving this to BTS General Entertainment Discussion.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Also found the video.

Here

new topics

top topics

join