It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory On Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Greetings All , i hope you are well.

First of all let me say this, I have been thinkin about this subject for a long time and i have been reading abduction reports and so on , now this got me thinking the obviouse question.WHY???
Why do they come here, Why do they take us? Why ?
I have read many abduction reports about humans being taken away and been shown pictures and movies of war like goings on , on earth,
I have also heared that some people have said that they think the aliens do this as well as experiments on us to save there race.

Now i know this will sound a little bit far out there but i got to thinking this.
What if they arenot trying to save themselves.
What if they mean no harm
And most importantly what if they are trying to save us? yes thats right Us.
I dont know if anyone has noticed but as we get older i have noticed people start to look different , some peoples heads are getting bigger or longer and i have noticed that some peoples eyes have gotten slanty.
I thought about this for a while and this is one theory that i came up with.

What if the Aliens ARE us???
in saying that i mean what if they are a super evelutionary jump up the ladder from homosapians?
when i think about it, i think
They come from out of space, then i think that we as humanity are constantly trying to get up there and explore planets.
I think of there craft, which our millitary are trying to make perform with the same menuverbility and speed.
I think of the place they might live which sends my mind into a spin and i think about humans talking about trying to colonise space.

What if they are us?? i mean we know that there technology is far more advanced then ours so what if they are coming back here to warn us of something , for example i read a story about a man who was abducted and the beings on the ship showed him short movies of war and the like before letting him go.
My question is, why would they do this?? could they be trying to save themselves somehow? could something humanity will do in the future jeopodise there own planet??
I dont know but i think it could be a valid theory however far out it is.
I would just like to know your thoughts on this, i know it seems somewhat silly but i cant stop thinking about the WHY.
I would appreciate your thoughts on this and all opinions would be respected.

Omega

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Mate you might be right as well as you might be wrong. From what I know ideed the aliens are doing some tests on us in order to make evolution faster. Now that we are a final product they might wanna make us smarter. We were created and perfected in only 2 million years, thats very fast when talking about evolution, no human been could evolve that fast!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi Omega85,

Originally posted by Omega85
Greetings All , i hope you are well.

First of all let me say this, I have been thinkin about this subject for a long time and i have been reading abduction reports and so on , now this got me thinking the obviouse question.WHY???
Why do they come here, Why do they take us? Why ?

My research into this has led me to believe that they come here and take us because they have various ongoing genetic experiments, as well as a long term breeding program, and this planet is rich in genetic material, i.e., us.

I have read many abduction reports about humans being taken away and been shown pictures and movies of war like goings on , on earth,
I have also heared that some people have said that they think the aliens do this as well as experiments on us to save there race.

I think that the notion that their race needs us to survive is bogus. Terra is just one of many of their subjugated worlds that they harvest as they wish.

Now i know this will sound a little bit far out there but i got to thinking this.
What if they arenot trying to save themselves.
What if they mean no harm
And most importantly what if they are trying to save us? yes thats right Us.
I dont know if anyone has noticed but as we get older i have noticed people start to look different , some peoples heads are getting bigger or longer and i have noticed that some peoples eyes have gotten slanty.
I thought about this for a while and this is one theory that i came up with.

Save us from what?

From becoming like them?

Hardly.

They want us to become like them in the sense of fully accepting them into society and accepting their domination.

What if the Aliens ARE us???
in saying that i mean what if they are a super evelutionary jump up the ladder from homosapians?

Certainly within an intellectual context and technologically they are very advanced. However, since they are Service-To-Self (STS) oriented and not Service-To-Others (STO) oriented, and since they use many of us as laboratory animals and slaves, and refuse to be honest with their presence and their intentions, it points to them not being more advanced spiritually than the greatest of us here. Rather, it indicates that the Zetan-Greys and their Reptilian and Preying Mantis ruling elite to be nothing short of spiritually retarded.

when i think about it, i think
They come from out of space, then i think that we as humanity are constantly trying to get up there and explore planets.
I think of there craft, which our millitary are trying to make perform with the same menuverbility and speed.
I think of the place they might live which sends my mind into a spin and i think about humans talking about trying to colonise space.

Proponents of consciousness development and expansion all agree that the so-called Final Frontier is not exploring space in ships but spiritual evolution. There are indications - like the findings of Gary McKinnon - that there is already a black projects US fleet (usually cloaked and utilizing Zetan antigravity wave propulsion system technology) that is actively exploring the far reaches of the Sol System and well beyond it.

Does that mean that those covert US astronauts are more spiritually advanced than us?

Not by a long shot

Same goes for the Zetans.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Suppose you are right about the Zetans.

Then we should really accept their domination.We obviously have the same mind set as them, meaning that we are mostly service to self oriented and we mostly see science as religion in a way of speaking.I rather take them as friends rather then to be humiliated in an unfair war.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by onbekend59]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hmmm, what im trying to say is they are trying to save us from destroying the earth.
what if they we are a less evolved species on them, and they were forced to live somewhere else due to wars, famine etc.
Maybie they are trying to change the past for the better of mankind??
Imean for all we know they could be in possession of time travel technology which is not impossible, einstein came up with a formula about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by onbekend59
Suppose you are right about the Zetans.

Then we should really accept their domination.We obviously have the same mind set as them, meaning that we are mostly service to self oriented and we mostly see science as religion in a way of speaking.I rather take them as friends rather then to be humiliated in an unfair war.

Many are humiliated NOW and have been for many years. Many women have been kidnapped and raped and then had their unborn fetuses taken from them in subsequent abductions. Some have even been taken and DISSECTED in a manner which leads one to believe that the Zetans KEPT THEM ALIVE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

Many here DO NOT have the same mind set as the Zetan-aliens

Not yet.

Hence, there is an ongoing conflict of values. Much like the one in the US and around the world between the Right and the Left. Ultimately, those who side with the idea that Science is God and that all morality is relative, and who agree with being dominated by The Zetan Empire - like yourself - will win out politically.

In certain facets of our government, the Relativist Zetan Loyalists (for lack of a better term) - as opposed to the Terran Independents - have already won out. Additionally, the Zetans themselves are ensuring their eventual official domination with their long term breeding program, brainwashing of abductees, implants into same, and gradual acclimation of Hybrids into Terran society.

As to whether this planet and Zeta IV will survive the upcoming interstellar war, well, that's a topic for another thread.

Hmmm, what im trying to say is they are trying to save us from destroying the earth.
what if they we are a less evolved species on them, and they were forced to live somewhere else due to wars, famine etc.
Maybie they are trying to change the past for the better of mankind??
Imean for all we know they could be in possession of time travel technology which is not impossible, einstein came up with a formula about it.

I concur that they want to keep this world, one of their successful and long term farming projects, as healthy as possible.

On the issue of time travel, I have a very logical argument as to why they don't have that capability:

Around the end of WWII, right after atomic bombs were dropped on Japan, there was a large UFO flap over US military installations. Subsequent abductee testimonials attest that the Zetans do not want this world to develop nuclear weapons.

The Zetans are known to take what they want without asking, i.e., animals, livestock, and even humans, for dissection, experimentation, breeding, and to use the glandular extracts of Homo sapiens as vitamin supplements.

In taking all of the above into consideration, if they had time travel capability and since they do basically whatever they want to whomever they please, and since we know from direct visual evidence and abductee testimonials that they do not want us to have atomic weapons...

Then why didn't they just time travel back to the period of the Manhattan Project and, in a surgical strike, thwart the development of atomic weapons in the first place?

BINGO.

Because The Zetan Empire does not have time travel capability

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Interesting post paul richard allthough,
Einstein proved that time travel is possible, now what if they arent trying to stop us from developing nukes? what if they r trying to stop us blowing the planet to bits??
like you said , they would want to keep there farms healthy would they not??
Just a thought as this subject branches off into many things.
Also how do u explain the missing time frames from abductees??
im just asking questions btw not forcing anything. i hope u understand.

Omega

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi Omega85,

I'm fuzzy on believing that Einstein having actually proved that time travel is possible. However, he did address it theoretically. In order for time to stand still, one has to travel at the speed of light, which is physically impossible. For a physical object to venture into a time travel warp, the speed would need to be greater than that of light.

According to physicist and engineer, Bob Lazar, the Zetans use antigravity wave propulsion systems which manipulate the space-time continuum and allow them to travel great distances very quickly. But that is not the same thing as going into the past via a time travel machine.

Bob Lazar also says that the luminosity of Zetan spacecraft is due to a high energy source on the ships interacting with the gases in our atmosphere. The ships are not pure light, they just appear to be that way at times from the very powerful propulsion systems utilized.

Yes, the Zetans want to keep this planet healthy so they can continue to harvest it.

Missing time for abductees occurs when they are knocked out by the aliens and their memory is either erased significantly (but never totally) and/or they have what is called a screen memory implanted in them. Missing time is what a researcher looks for as a sign of a Zetan-alien abduction.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
hey there, thanks for the reply mate

i have a link that u might find interesting about the time lapse thing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also Einstien came up with a formula , im not sure what it was but i will post it when i find it but basicly he told us that,
If we were to look straight ahead in a straight line and there was no horizon , we would end up looking back at ourselves, allmost like sound travelling.
U know how when u were little u would be on the oval watchin the kids play basketball and u would here the noise of the bouncing ball a few seconds after it hit the ground?
that sort of thing.
I will find it out for u though because it is very interesting, i might have a look into the philidelphia project as there might be something in there.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Cool man,
allthough i dont have time atm its nearlly four am here, but i will get to it tomoro,
whats it say in it??

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Best to read it at your leisure and then we can discuss it if you like.

Perhaps in a new thread.

top topics

join