It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zarqawi was Fake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
When I heard the news, my first thoughts were:

As he came, so he went. How convenient. I mean here is a mysterious unknown guy emerged out of nowhere, and now out of nowhere he is killed mysteriously. yeah right. He must have outlived his usefulness to Washington, and so they got rid of him.

We still have no real hard evidence at all about this character. none whatsoever, which makes me very suspicious. I think all those video and audia messages he released were engineered.

Bin Laden was at least interviewed by many western journalists. Reporter from CNN, BBC, New York Times all met him in his caves where he poured his threats.

But this dude zarqawi was, or is, either interview shy, or, I smell something very fish is in the air.

a lot of people simply dont believe the authenticity of these tapes. a lot of technology exists where you can duplicate someone's voice and images.

THEY can do anything.

Either Zarqawi never existed, or he worked for THEM.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Feel free to join the non-believers here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
he emerged from nowhere? he spent 5 years in some muslim jail for trying to start a coup in the 80's. He is a well known terrorist who fought alone side bin laden when the russians were in afghanistan.. he cut nick bergs head off.. so how can you be so oblivious and not do research

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
He is a well known terrorist who fought alone side bin laden when the russians were in afghanistan.. he cut nick bergs head off.. so how can you be so oblivious and not do research

So is he? Then why is he barely able to fire this machine gun. Sorry, these days too many things happen to believe all your government says.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

He is a well known terrorist who fought alone side bin laden when the russians were in afghanistan.. he cut nick bergs head off.. so how can you be so oblivious and not do research

So is he? Then why is he barely able to fire this machine gun. Sorry, these days too many things happen to believe all your government says.

He's having trouble figuring out how to work it; most likely, because that is an M249 SAW squad automatic weapon, which is a US military weapon. There is also a clip where he's talking inside and has an M4/M16 with M203 grenade launcher leaning against the wall next to him.

I'm assuming they got hold of these weapons after a successful ambush.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
He was able to use it.
His problem was trying to clear it after it jammed.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So the super secret NWO-Bush Co-Rove-Trilateral Commission-Grays-Reptilians-Reverse Vampires-Rand Corp-Bilderberg Group-Halliburton world conspiracy is able to orchestrate world events and fool the world with the Zarqawi psy-op, but they weren’t smart enough to edit out the part of the video where he can’t work the gun?

That make sense.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

he emerged from nowhere? he spent 5 years in some muslim jail for trying to start a coup in the 80's. He is a well known terrorist who fought alone side bin laden when the russians were in afghanistan.. he cut nick bergs head off.. so how can you be so oblivious and not do research

When he fought alongside bin Laden against the Russians, I don't think the US viewed him as a terrorist, since the US was training them. If he worked on starting a coup in the 80's, well where was this, because if was trained by the US, then at that point, he was still yet to be a terrorist. He didn't cut of nick bergs head, he just claimed responsibility for it. I thought the executioner was wearing a mask???

If I truly believed that this would end the cycle, or at least put al quieda in disarray, I would be jumping for joy at this moment. Unfortunately, I think he is probably already replaced by some underling that is going to continue the madness. That's my take.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
^ id rather a terrorist die then let him live on setting up car bombing runs in iraq and other places. if we went by your logic then every terrorist would be alive/ out of jail because according to you, killing him would just put another person in place. get them before they get me

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
how can you say he died mysteriously? 2 500 lb bombs landed on his ass there is nothing mysterious about it. and i think he was held in a Jordanian Jail for try to conduct a coup, somone correct me on that i may be wrong. and i agree, only good terrorist is a dead one, then he/she cant reproduce anymore spawns of satan.

Did anyone see the movie the Omen, it has nothing to do with this but just curious, Good or bad movie

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
also, just want to add my 2 cenys worth
did anybody else find it strange, that he looked in remarkably good condition, to say he had 2 X 500lb bombs dropped on his head.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I agree with op, when the majority of Americans started losing faith in Bush and the war, in comes Zarqawi with bells on, getting everyone all fired up when he took the credit for the beheadings. Note he kept his face covered up in the video of the beheading, yet turned around and took credit for it.

Bush is at a really low point again in the polls and the war has few supporters, kill Zarqawi and it gives Bush a success story. Also note in the infamous gun mishap video Zarqawi's wearing American sneakers. Now if you hated a country as badly as Zarqawi hates the US would you wear their product? All of this is just a ruse put on by the US trying to muster support for this war. Just like the fake Jessica Lynch rescue.

Look for another name of a so called long time terrorist, no one has heard of before, to come to the forefront soon; after all Bush & Blair cautioned the job was not finished, so they got to have a boogey man to scare the faithful.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The infuriating aspect of the war on terror is the absence of a definable enemy. This is why figures like Zarqawi are so useful to politicians - and to the media, which finds it far easier to describe battles when they are personalised.

From Scotland on Sunday.

scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com...

There is nothing FAKE about Zarqawi's death and with respect to the comment on the state of the body after being wacked with a bomb nothing strange in that either.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I dont know about Zarqawi being fake, or new. He has been a wanted international terrorist for years before the US ever cared about terrorism. Hes been wanted by the Jordanian government and even the Lebaneese since the early 90s. The only reason we just started to hear about it recently is because he just recently started effectively leading in Iraq.

Many of these insurrgents have been causing problems for decades in the middle east, its sad we have only now started taking action.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Sneaker Attack

Originally posted by goose
Also note in the infamous gun mishap video Zarqawi's wearing American sneakers.

We still make those? I thought they were all made in China now.

As for Zarqawi, just because he wasn't in the media spotlight before doesn't mean he didn't exist.

I would think ATSers of all people would know this.

Zarqawi is dead, and he was a hell of a warrior. He cannot be easily replaced, and the insurgents know it.

No amount of propaganda or dissembling will change that fact. :shk:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The media and the gov. can give you a believable bio of anyone including history of past exploits. Most of the Iraqi people also say he does not exist and is a myth. Whatever or whomever he is, he has been a major convenient tool for Bush & Blair.

Most people would never beleved the gov. and media would film and release a faked rescue of Jessica Lynch either but they did.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Most of the Iraqi people also say he does not exist and is a myth.

Where is the evidence that supports this statement?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It Is Said...

The media and the gov. can give you a believable bio of anyone including history of past exploits. Most of the Iraqi people also say he does not exist and is a myth. Whatever or whomever he is, he has been a major convenient tool for Bush & Blair.

Well hey, if we can just make stuff up, then why not just say Zarqawi isn't dead at all, but traveled back in time to 1992 so the Jordanian government could arrest and imprison him to serve as a future pawn for the U.S. government?

There's nothing wrong with speculating about this and that, and healthy skepticism is a trait I encourage.

But when facts become disposable in favor of speculation, self-deception becomes inevitable.

It is not necessary for you to believe any of this, and I certainly don't require it of anyone.

However, I do recommend at least leaving open the possibility that -- despite all the heavy propaganda surrounding him -- Zarqawi did exist before the invasion of Iraq, that he was fighting against the U.S. in Iraq, and that he is now dead.

And hey, if he should make an unexpected video appearance in the future with a copy of a future issue of the New York Times in hand, then I can accept the fact that I was wrong.

Can you accept the fact that you may be wrong?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
some european newscrews did inerviews with relatives of zaqawi after his death. He's a very real person, no doubt about it.
Only funny thing is his incredible rise to power - from small crook to terroristleader in a really short time. Maybe something fishy there?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Oh my god people? Get ur head out of the sand. Some of u are so consumed with conspiratizing everything that you wont even accept straight up facts anymore. Its gotten to the point where its almost comical now because people wont accept that the US government finally succeeded at something..

Zarqawi is dead.. Good riddance!

We got moe bombs than u got bodies, so line em up cause we dont feel like looking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join