It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly man facing pedophile charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

An elderly man will appear in a north Queensland court in Australia on 8th of june 2006 to face child sex-related charges dating back to the 1960s.

The 76-year-old man was extradited to Cairns from Kempsey, on the NSW mid-north coast, after being arrested on Monday.

His arrest followed a six-month police investigation codenamed Operation Delta-Lever.

Another 93 charges are expected to be laid by police over alleged offences that occurred between 1964 and 1971 in the Innisfail and Tully areas.

From Ninemsn.com

Personally i find this totally out of line in the Australian Legal System, this man should have been jailed and punished( I say that lightly because if it was me i would do so much worse to this sick twisted man then merely put him in jail)
It is sick people like this that add little by little to Australias bad reputation and i for one am fed up with these sort of people getting off so easy .
It makes me sick to my stomach and i am on the verge of ringing the Australian courts up and telling them exactly what i think of them for example.
here a person will get sent to jail for grand theft Auto and evading police but when something absolutely sickening like this happends they get a slap on the wrist or a few years at least. This is absolutely dissgusting and something needs to be done about it, if it were up to me i would introduce the death penalty here and in saying that i mean, Imagine if it happend to your children?? what would u want to happen to this person?
I think someone needs to stand up and tell the higher powers of this country to set there priorities right.

Omega

[edit on 7/6/2006 by Omega85]

[edit on 7/6/2006 by Omega85]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What are you saying, he's not in jail? Because I don't care how old he is this must go to jail.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No he is not which is what is making me so angry he is in court and has been going to court for a few years but he hasnt been to jail yet.
And i agree with u totally he should be in jail and for him not to be is an insult not only to the family but to all the other families that have kids not to mention the people that go about there daily life thinking how beautifull the country is, they say there are bad people everywhere but you have to draw a line in the sand somewhere and for christ sake if they dont do it now then when the hell are they gonna do it??!!

Omega

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
WHAT???
93 charges relating to child molestation and he's NOT in jail???
This is one of the largest miscarriages of the law that I have ever hear!!!
what is he super rich and has a wicked defense team??? WTF

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I know mate!!!
This is indeed an outrage!
infact he is in somesort of room seeking legal help!
if it was me i would just send him to a deserted island and then blow it out of the water.!!!
I can give you the link if you wish, allthough i have put it on ATTSN so i will see how it goes with the managers.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ok, I think they should put him where the sun don't shine... BUT really, what has this got to do with conspiracy theory??? Is he a reptile, did aliens put an implant in his head to make him do it???

Frankly this site is going down hill with posts like this... no disrespect dude, but this is about the same as putting up a post "elderly man facing murder charges, or elderly man facing rape charges... doesn't seem to me to have a hell of a lot to do with this site...

-SB

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Your idea intrigues me, but I have to say that that would be a waste of resources just give a gun to one of his victims and let the victim have some closer.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Excuse me but thats why this is posted in NON WEBSITE DISSCUSSION.
and if it is an issue then i am sure a mod will move it somewhere else.
This isnt what is bringing the site down thank you , if u want to see things that are bringing the site down then go and look in the paranormal forum as well as a few other places then you will know of that which you speak of

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
bwah??? where did that come from???

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Im sorry but where did what come from???
my last post??

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If anyone has concerns in the future relating to Moderation issues, please do not take it upon yourself to try and act - use the 'Suggestion' button or contact a member of staff directly who will assess the situation and act accordingly.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Mr Mxyztplk im sorry for that my reply was to the member who said that posts like these are whats making the site go down hill, im sorry again and i meant no dissrespect to you.
Many thanks Omega.

PS.I would like to thanmk Agent Smith for his input as i feel the same way.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
If anyone has concerns in the future relating to Moderation issues, please do not take it upon yourself to try and act - use the 'Suggestion' button or contact a member of staff directly who will assess the situation and act accordingly.
Thank you.

I did not "try to act" I just stated an opinion - and yes I see that the post has now been moved to the correct place, ie BELOW TOP SECRET. So thanks to whoever did that

Bu I must say, these friggen rock spiders need to be castrated - take a tradesmans tool and he won't be working anymore!

-SB

[edit on 8-6-2006 by sobolwolf]

new topics

top topics

join