It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction: The Little Black Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

For years there were accounts of alien encounters where the aliens showed a little black box to humans. The aliens held up the box and pointed to it, then returned to their spacecraft and left. People having such encounters wondered why the aliens did not try to communicate with them further. The contents in the little black box remained a mystery for decades. Thanks to investigators such as Budd Hopkins and Dave Jacobs, we now know what is in the box.

The box contains a live fetus of a hybrid which is part human and part alien. Showing the box is an act of triumph. The aliens plan to colonize the earth with their new race and replace the human race. By showing the box the aliens are demonstrating that they have succeeded in creating a replacement for the human race.

Source

I know nothing about the credibility of this website but this story definately grabbed my attention.

I have heard of aliens taking human sperm/eggs before but have never heard about them wanting to replace the human race.

The images on that page really make the website abit less credible in my opinion; they look like a 3 year-old drew them.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just been reading this page. Here is what an 'alien/human hybrid' told an abductee via telepathy:

"And he's saying to me that, 'You know how you have memories?'

And I'm saying like, 'What do you mean, memories?'

He's saying, 'You know how you remember your father, your mother, your sister, the birthday parties?'

I think he's giving me an example and I'm saying yes.

And he goes, 'Someday people who are like you will not have those memories either. They'll be like me.' Like him meaning.

And I'm saying, 'What do you mean by that?'

He's saying, 'Don't you understand that?'

I said no, or rather, I don't say no, I just shake my head. And then again he tells me to listen.

He says, 'There will be only one purpose for you. You won't have memories like you do now.'

I'm asking him like, 'You mean me?' He goes, 'No, the people who will come after you.'

I don't know what he means by that.

He's asking me, 'Are you understanding?'

I'm shaking my head like I don't. I'm asking him, 'They're not going to take me away, are they?'

And he's saying, 'They don't need to take you away. They will come.'

I don't know what he means by this. Again I ask him what are they doing.

He looks down and he looks up at me again and he lifts his arm up. He is saying something like, 'Do you see this?'

And I say, 'What, your arm?'

He goes, 'Never mind.'

I said, 'No, tell me. Tell me. What are the aliens doing?'

And he's saying all they're interested in, that no matter what happens at all, is that they control."

I know it's very far fetched by could the pointing out of the arm mean some kind of microchip insertion used to control the abductees?

There will be some kind of final event or invasion. Many abductees will participate in the event and perform tasks that the aliens have trained them to do. According to one abductee, it takes two pilots to control one alien spacecraft. The aliens are short on pilots so they are training abductees to pilot their spacecraft during the final event! One abductee, a woman in her mid fifties, is being trained to rescue aliens on the ground during the event, so the aliens must be considering that they will meet resistance for whatever they plan to do.

An abductee in England reported that large groups of abductees are taken to some kind of meeting center and receive a presentation about the aliens' plans for the future, which includes a climatic event.

Aliens will take all of the children they are working with at their final act. The parents of several child abductees reported this information.

I think I'll go to bed now, it's way too late/early (3.15am) for this. I'm starting to get paranoid... well, even more paranoid.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this though, please.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I like the thought screen helmets.. very stylish.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
That was an interesting read. Reminds me of David Icke Repitilian takeover theories. Hopefully just a way for the doctor to sell some books.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Communicating with aliens is not what it may seem. Aliens rarely, if ever, tell you anything about themselves, their purpose, etc. They are like mirrors. It seems they only wish to help you understand what is happening to you and what other people are doing to you. Their method of teaching seems to be to treat you exactly the same way that people in your own reality treat you. And then explain to you what is happening. They never show their true selves or tell you their true purpose for being here. I believe the alien is attempting to teach this person that in the future, our own government, our own people, will do or will attempt to do what what has been concluded is being done by the aliens. It is our own people, our own government, who only care about one thing. And that is that they remain in control. Everything else is secondary. They will destroy the planet before they will lose control of it. The aliens know this and communicated as much to Admiral Byrd. What they are telling us is that our own people are going to do something to our memories. Don't know how or when, but look for it in the future. Do not trust conclusions by ufo researchers who haven't had the experience themselves. They can not possibly understand.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I see your point, Grasshopper, but what about the aliens creating alien/human hybrids? Why would the aliens make them just to show us what our government will do to us?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sorry for this, but I couldn't resist...

From Monty Python's Life Of Brian...

STAN: I want to be a woman. From now on I want you all to call me Loretta.
REG: What!?
STAN: It's my right as a man.
JUDITH: Why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?
STAN: I want to have babies.
REG: You want to have babies?!?!?!
STAN: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
REG: But you can't have babies.
STAN: Don't you oppress me.
REG: I'm not oppressing you, Stan -- you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
I see your point, Grasshopper, but what about the aliens creating alien/human hybrids? Why would the aliens make them just to show us what our government will do to us?

I don't have a clue why the aliens make hybrids. I certainly don't think they make hybrids just to show us what our government will do to us. I would like to hear the evidence that they have that makes them conclude that there are fetus's in those black boxes. I also would like to hear the stories they say went on for years of aliens pointing to the boxes and then flying off in their ships. I'd like to hear more detail. I'm not generalizing or saying all communication with aliens is the same as it has been with me. Maybe they communicate with me the way they do because they are trying to prove a point about something or they are trying to help me understand my own people. But with me nothing they say ever means what you might think it means. And I think they have done a very good job of confusing many ufo researchers. Maybe that is part of the reason why they communicate the way they do. They are very hard to understand and I think the story from David Jacob's book shows you this. The only thing that makes them understandable is that there is usually two levels of conversation going on. One with words and another that is more like telepathy. The telepathy helps you understand what they mean with their words. David Jacobs is interpreting what they do and say but it is all guessing on his part.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Woah, I never knew you have had contact with them. Am I right in thinking you have been abducted before?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yes, that is right. Hope it never happens again. It was not "fun".

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You don't have to but would you be willing to tell me what happened? You can U2U me your experience if you wish.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This site is banning legitamate threads with factual historical value.

ATS IS A GROUP OF IDENTITY THEIVES.

This is from my 2006 TrendMicro Internet Security program they have getting through the FIREWALL which was done after their GOVERNMENT HANDLERS ORDERED THEM TO REMOVE A THREAD.

""Privacy Protection","2006/05/26","UHATEMICOMPUTER"
"Time","Item Name","Result","Protection Request"
"15:43","My name","Block","http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/post.php?action=reply&fid=19&tid=209072"

new topics

top topics

join