It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't any beautiful women into UFO's? Are aliens prejudiced against hot girls?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That's right, and I'm serious. Hot Chicks should have UFO encounters just as frequently as ugly girls. But alas, I'm yet to see one, JUST ONE, hot chick who is into aliens. Just once, I wouldn't mind seeing a Monica Belluci or Catherine Zeta Jones at a UFO conference. WHat about you? I challenge anyone, ANYONE to prove me wrong. Can you find me one hot chick who is into UFO's and aliens? Hoaxes don't count. This is exactly what proved the WTC Ufo video a hoax. A hot chick was involved, and the first law of physics is no hot chicks can ever be involved with UFO's. It is as if the universe as we know it would cease to function if ever such a thing were to occur.

You may think this is silly, but is it? There has to be some explination. Either aliens are all either homosexual, pedophiles, or just have really bad taste in women. OR there is some kind of galactic invisible force field that forever keeps beautiful women from being interested or encountered by aliens. There is definatly something too this.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
LOL !! Thats funny and interesting thought ! Good question ! Maybe all the hot girls look ugly to the aliens.....LOL yeah right !

Had another thought, maybe there trying to figure out why we have ugly girls ? maybe they think there is something so special about them. But same goes for ugly guys too. Every guy I have seen that has a ufo claim is 1 ugly MOFO

[edit on 7-6-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If I were an alien, and I had abducted a hot girl, I wouldn't put her back on Earth! Maybe they only return the rejects, and they keep the hot ones for themselves!

In a twisted and sick sort of way, this would make a kind of sense if one accepts one particular theory about aliens, that they are humans like us, but from the future or something like that. An alien probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference in human beauty, and would likely have a different opinion of it. An advanced, futuristic human, however, might. Maybe the future is something like Frank Herbert's "White Plague" and there aren't enough women left anymore, so they need to abduct some, and if so, they might as well take the most attractive ones

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
LOL, tats a good one too!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
And it doesen't just stop with actual encounters, absolutely NO hot chicks are into anything remotely extraterrestrial. Like Star Wars. It is a maricle they got Natalie Portman to star in it, and she even admits she doesen't like it.

One time the hottest chick I've ever seen tried to sit down and watch star wars episode 3 with a bunch of guys, and she just could not finish the movie. It was impossible for her. Too many aliens.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

And it doesen't just stop with actual encounters, absolutely NO hot chicks are into anything remotely extraterrestrial. Like Star Wars. It is a maricle they got Natalie Portman to star in it, and she even admits she doesen't like it.

You're killin' me

Your first, your only tech call:

www.askmen.com...

This one believes in aliens..

www.askmen.com...

Still counts:

www.askmen.com...

Buck up cowboy, they're out there. You'll find them and hey you can always move.

Don't know how old you are and of course don't want to get into trouble on the board but trust me there's a whole world out there of nerdalicious hotties and spaztastic babes just waiting for ya.

Do not wear a star trek shirt in public however, just a free tip.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Are you serious?
Isn't beauty a thing of personal preference?
Actually I used to belong to a spirituality and enlightenment group and there were a few girls in there that were considered "beautiful" who were into studying UFO's.

Anyways beauty is in the eye of the beholder and maybe the girls that you personally find ugly, the aliens find beautiful.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ahhhh this thread makes me smile because the woman i love may just be the exception to that rule.
We met through Buffy the Vampire Slayer fansite(which again isnt usual for its hot girls-tend to be unaatractive Lesbians) and on one of our first big convos, she told me that she'd had an encounter...
She was shocked by the fact i was so accepting of that fact and found it even stranger that i too had an encounter.
This(along with my absolute charm) brought us together.
Now granted, beauty is in the eye of the blah blah blah. but my lady is a stunner.
You guys were to see her, you'd be jealous....

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Your right snowflake.
BUT....

If billions of men around the world agree what a good women looks like then it has to
be more then "eye of the beholder". Its acctually pretty embeded in us (the human race), the more uniform the proportions the better. Its a proven fact. Same thing with women, they will look at certain features of a guy and like one over the other (looks) because he is more uniform.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I refuse to bow to political correctness in this situation, I was just trying to make the guy feel better.

There are woman that my friends find attractive that I don't and of course no one can seem to explain my odd attraction to yeardly smith but hey those three women I listed are very attractive for different reasons.

Sometimes things are as simple as hot is hot.

Spiderj

[edit on 6/7/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Please do not take my comments as fact, these are just my thoughts:

This is easy. Hot chicks, and guys spend all of there free time socializing and spending time with people. This is because they get more attention for being attractive. Ugly people get ignored in society and therefore the lack of human interaction turns them into believing in weird wacky stuff like UFOs. Now the ones that say they are abductees probably will do anything for some kind of attention, therefore they make up stories about aliens.

Ugly people want more attention, will do anything for it and separate themselves from the attractive people by believing in something that they will never believe in.

Its like "Hey you might be hot, but at least I know the TRUTH....too bad you don't, HA!" even though deep down they have nothing to back up their claims. They find others like them, who need the same kind of attention and spin up GREAT stories together and find evidence to support their beliefs where none really exists. And so it snowballs on forever, sucking in many more socially deprived individuals as it grows continually supporting their denial.

When someone challenges their beliefs, then they get REALLY angry, because without their aliens and UFOs, they have nothing.

Ufology is damaged by this and looses more credibility each time another fanatic puts up a ridiculous fight to uphold their denial. The real evidence is obstructed and pushed aside in favour of cultists ridiculous claims to uphold their 'religion'.

I wish sometimes people here at ATS will realise this and stop to think about what they have to say before posting things such as 'OMG ALIENS ARE REAL!!! HERE'S PROOF!" and supplying flimsy evidence in the forms of nothing such as dreams etc.

Sorry, got a bit off track, but in conclusion, only ugly people get abducted because they are the ones the feel the need to make up such stories to fit into society.

Of course I'm not saying anyone at ATS is UGLY, and if so it doesn't matter. I know for real that everyone here is HOT just for being here!

Just my 2.5 cents

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Now "ugly" people are lame attention seekers. This just gets better and better.

Ah well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I respect your right to yours.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've known some girls that I would consider attractive who told me that they had seen ghosts and stuff like that, but only after specifically getting onto the topic, and only after knowing them for a while. I think it probably has something to do with the whole ridicule of believing in aliens, ghosts, anything paranormal. There are a lot of people out there who believe in it, but just don't talk about it or blatently put it out there for people to see, because they don't want to get made fun of. As a general rule, attractive people are usually too busy drinking and partying to worry about aliens or anything like that, which doesn't normally affect their daily lives.

I guess ugly chicks have nothing to lose

Now beautiful women and demons... that's a whole other story.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
Now "ugly" people are lame attention seekers. This just gets better and better.

As you stated your self, "beauty is a thing of personal preference". So when referring to ugly people, I'm referring to the ones that believe themselves to be ugly and shut themselves out from society. A person is only as ugly as they believe themselves to be. If someone thinks they're ugly, then believing in aliens might provide them with the comfort they need. Its a confidence thing.

I'm not generalizing, if it sounded like I was then i'm sorry. I'm just trying to come up with a reason why 'only ugly people get abducted'.

Hey I believe in ETs, UFO's and some paranormal stuff too. Not everyone who believes in these things do so for attention. And not everyone who lacks confidence believes in these things. Its the ones that do do it for attention that do so because of a lack of confidence within themselves.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
From what i have seen on the Internet them aliens are so dam ugly themselves they would think pee wee Herman is hot.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty

Ugly people want more attention, will do anything for it and separate themselves from the attractive people by believing in something that they will never believe in.

Very true. Sometimes ugly people, instead of grasping onto paranormal/UFO beliefs for thier solace, they can also turn to religion and do the same thing. No offense to anyone if this is the case with you, just an observation. These people also tend to become very zealoous in thier religous beliefs (normally evangelical christians and born agains). In this case instead of "You may be good looking but I know the truth!" it is "You may be good looking but I know the truth and will be wallowing in eternal delight in heaven while you are screaming and gnashing your teeth while burning in hell for all eternity. Unless of course you give your life to Christ yada yada yada." That is another topic. But in both cases notice how the ugly person finds SOME sort of belief system to cling too in order to compensate for thier lack of social standing. I will probably write a book on this someday.

Which brings me back to the hot chick issue. Indeed, if the majority of men in the world agree that certain uniform charicteristics in a female are attractive, it can safely be said that any given girl is attractive to most men. Especially nowdays. And such girls almost always know they are attractive and they live a lifestyle that is more socially oriented. Thier youth normally consists of dating jerks and getting abused by the same jerk "boyfriend" time after time and getting piss drunk at parties and getting pregnant. Some hot girls will occasionaly be straight edge and basically the same rules apply except they don't get piss drunk.

So where do UFOs fit in? Does the fact that ugly people tend to cling to the belief in UFOs mean the UFO phenomenon isn't real? Of course not. While STacy Valentine is passed out on some asshole's couch lying in a puddle of puke, the other people are actually taking the time to investigate the reality of certain things occuring around them that other people don't notice because they are too busy doing a line of coke off of a hookers ass. IMHO.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This does not mean that certain attractive people will not become interested in UFOs. Some girls we currently consider "hot" will probably one day at least give the UFO phenomenon the time of day, HOWEVER, this will only happen when, and only when, they are old and no longer hot. The reason is, as they get wiser and thier physical attractiveness fades (and late night socializing, etc.) they realize something is going on out there that is bigger then them.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by ForestOfForsaken]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
forest

This site blows your theory about Christian girls away.

www.jcsgirls.com...

Run Forest, run!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The aliens are interested in obtaining good genetic stock and there are indeed some attractive women who have been abducted and used for medical experiments and their long term breeding program.

Most people in general want to avoid the embarrassment and ridicule of being an abductee, and don't go public with their story.

Moreover, the aliens avoid well-known public figures because they wish to operate as covertly as possible. That's why you don't see them abducting people like Catherine Zeta-Jones (her last name notwithstanding), Angelina Jolie, Pamela Lee, and a host of other celebrities.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well stereotypes tell us the blonde attractive girls are often 'air heads', perhaps they don't have the mental capabilities to remember getting 'probed'.. many may be too used to it

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join