It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget About 6-6-6!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ok, We all survived [as far as I know], the infamous 6-6-06 date. But what we REALLY need to be on the look out for is July 11th!!!! The Daily Show reported of this day, also known as 7/11...

I feel that on THIS day ALL 7/11's nationwide in the US will be robbed, and suffer much scrutiny. The stock market will suffer as 7/11's profits will evaporate quicker than Paris Hiltons appetite. The Big Gulp will lose it's luster as all 7/11's are ransacked, being stolen of all it's money, like the trends of the past. Banks, and other institutions have no worries on 7-11-06, as the robberies will be isolated to the 7-Elevens. So mark your calandars! As we proceed into the near future be prepared for the worse. Deny Ignorance, and Limit.

----

But on a serious note: what do you feel now that 6=6=6 has come and gone, and yet nothing remains but the memories of a paranoid percent that thought SOMETHING out of the ordinary would occur on 6=6=6? The actual date was June 6, 2006. There should have been MORE paranoia when June 6, 1966 ocurred [or even June 6, 6 B.C. for that matter]. This is merely a date and has NO spiritual signifigance. Deny Ignorance, indeed.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by PrimaFaciFacts]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I dont mean to be rude, but it seems everyday on ATS there is some day that is supposed to be the end of all ? WTF ? IF there are so many claims after a while you brush it off and look at it like spam.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
I dont mean to be rude, but it seems everyday on ATS there is some day that is supposed to be the end of all ? WTF ? IF there are so many claims after a while you brush it off and look at it like spam.

On don't see how you're being rude. The reason for this thread is to ask those who thought something was going to heppen on 6-6-6, how they feel now that its gone and everything is the same. I mentioned 7/11 as a joke.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You forgot one other set of numbers and as of 6-7-06 we are 9 days away.

----

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If a terrorist attack or something out of the ordinary happened it would be because they choose that day to spread fear not because it was "written in the stars".

And as far as the end of all days predictions, as the "day of judgement" comes and goes every week or so and the and the interpretations and time frames become more vague , all they are succeeding in doing is losing credibility in the eyes of the minute crowd who thought they had any credibility at all.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by daedalas]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The only day that is truly the 'end of days', is YESTERDAY. (not 6-06-2006, I mean the day before every day) In the end of days we see the coming of a new era and a new way of thinking, of which we should be encouraging EVERY DAY!

There is no Armageddon (there is a Megiddo, though
), only the birth of a new day, and the death of an old one.

new topics

top topics

join