It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a letter from the VA today...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yeah, I got one of those letters too. Good thing I got a complete copy of all my records (especially the DD-214) before I discharged. Whatever happens to computer files, they always honor the hardcopies.

............Ooops! I'm talking about an organization closely tied to the government, arent' I?

No, I'm too young to be Viet Nam era; I'm more like Gulf War '90. My discharge came just in the nick of time. Daddy Bush was just starting the push from "Desert Shield" into "Desert Storm", but I still got the discharge just in time to qualify me for the "wartime" category.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
2 words comes to mind

sad, incompitant

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The Gov't: Idiots.

This is the only thing i can think of, because the stupidity of it is too much for my brain to comprehend.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
News at 11....the NAO would like all NA citizen to accept a chip in the palm or forehead because of widespread identity thievery. This just in Brittney Spears was once again.......
Listening to a personal finance expert on NPR last weekend. She said there is a 'new'? thing that you can put a lock down or freeze on your credit report so no one can open new accounts. Don't go try and buy a car with the lock in place though.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by jpm1602]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join