It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spooked: Waverly Hills Sanitorium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The episode of Ghost Hunters at Waverly hills sanitorium is on at 8pm est tonight, and after,at 9pm est is "Spooked" Which is a doucementary accounting a movie being shot there.

That is tonight on Sci Fi. Looks interesting enough to post about, since there has been talk of the sanitorium on here

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nice show. I do believe it became a little repetitive, with the whole graphics but, it was ok.

Although I only got to watch the second hour of it though. Don't know much about the beginning.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I found it to be a decent documentary. Sad the things that happened in that place. Especially during the nursing home years.

Some of the evidence was interesting, but, much of it was a big stretch. I do think there is goings ons there, and surely wouldn't spend the night in the place!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I thought it was decent. No eye-popping moments. They showed a lot of pictures, many of which reminded me of so many pictures that surface on this site in that I couldn't see what they were talking about for the life of me. They also talked about orbs for a while; orbs just don't do anything for me in any circumstance.

I do not doubt that there is some spooky stuff going on in that location. However, I would take any unverified personal account with a grain of salt because of the location. If you enter that place fully aware of its history and fully aware of all accounts of activity there, you have already created a mindset for yourself that could allow you to interpret just about any noise or shadow as 'paranormal.'

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I liked the interviews with the people who worked/lived there the best. It was really interesting when the one ex employee said he "Just didn't want to say" about the scratches on the walls. That was probably one of the most chilling things to me

I didn't get most of the photos they posted. Looked like photos that you could make out something if you really really tried. Which to me, means they were not anything.

Some of them were good though. And I am with you on the orbs. I think orbs are a bunch of crap

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Should be interesting- isnt that where Bette Davis and JOan Crawford hang out??

Is it on tonight? What time ET??

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I seen the entire show and it was very good. There was some of the moments when they would create an illusion with the camera that I didn't care for,but all in all it was very informative.
I recently watched a show of Ghost Hunters and they caught some very strange and questionable thing's both on the infra-red and sounds that they had recorded. I for one definately believe, with so many people that had died in one place, there is something too all the haunting experiences that have occurred 'til the present day .

Thanx for the thread, I was going to create one myself on this subject matter, look's as if you beat me to it though,,,
LOL

I will come back here from time to time to see if how many people are interested in what really happens at the Waverly Sanitarium.

I'll also try and contribute some of the footage that the TAPS team had gotten and see if I can't get them posted to help out this thread.

Here, I found this to help endorse this thread, hope you likeit . It is from the investigative crew of the Ghost Hunters better know as T.A.P.S.

images.google.com...://www.westvirginiaghosthunters.com/sitebuilder/images/DSC002362-298x405.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.westvirgi niaghosthunters.com/waverly.html&h=405&w=298&sz=18&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=Rf__zU9m6X0fKM:&tbnh=121&tbnw=89&prev=/images%3Fq%3DGhost%2BHunters%2Bwaverly%2 Bhills%2Binvestigation%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Allred5923]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yeah it gave more of the story that wasn't discussed on the TAPS investigation.

Didn't TAPS get a lot of activity there?

Troy

top topics

join